PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't anyone stand up?

Walton Buys Off Me
03-30-2005, 09:35 PM
No talent dogshit like Jerome James almost takes Ginobili's head off and our sixty year-old coach is the only one upset about it........?

Somebody show some sack and knock James the fuck out! This is the same guy that basically threatened Ginobili after the last game in Seattle.

SequSpur
03-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Yeah, take it into the stands.

Sheyitt.

Walton Buys Off Me
03-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Who said take it into the stands? Stand up for your fucking teammates for fuck sake! What is this, the WNBA?

ALVAREZ6
03-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Jerome James is a punk ass loser. That dude sucks.

GrandeDavid
03-30-2005, 09:41 PM
I thought that was a bullshit elbow as well. I hope someone takes James to the woodshed next half...but it won`t happen, sadly. Oh well, at least he`s now Robert Horry`s bitch.

EasilyAmused
03-30-2005, 09:42 PM
This is the same guy that basically threatened Ginobili after the last game in Seattle.

He did? Is there an article on that?

smeagol
03-30-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm siding with the Canadian on this one.

Walton Buys Off Me
03-30-2005, 09:45 PM
This is what James said after the Jan.31 game @ Seattle;

Sonics center Jerome James, who tied his season highs with 12 points and six rebounds in a season-high 30 minutes, plans to be more aggressive the next time he faces the Spurs, especially when Ginobili drives to the basket.

``I should have knocked him down early,'' James said. ``If I would have knocked him down early, maybe he would have been a little more fearful going in there.''

EasilyAmused
03-30-2005, 09:47 PM
This is what James said after the Jan.31 game @ Seattle;

Sonics center Jerome James, who tied his season highs with 12 points and six rebounds in a season-high 30 minutes, plans to be more aggressive the next time he faces the Spurs, especially when Ginobili drives to the basket.

``I should have knocked him down early,'' James said. ``If I would have knocked him down early, maybe he would have been a little more fearful going in there.''

WTF?!?!?! :cuss
Sooo I guess he wants to "scare" Manu- no words....

ALVAREZ6
03-30-2005, 09:50 PM
What, is he jealous cus he sucks major ass?

Jerome is a dirty, cheap fuck. Why can't he be the real man and block the shot, that fat ass probably can only jump 2 inches off the ground.

Bandit2981
03-30-2005, 09:52 PM
time for TMass to make an appearance! :)