PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash owned by Horry on Letterman

50Bestspurever
06-11-2009, 02:52 AM
Does anyone watch Letterman? Well anyways last night they had Nash as a special Finals correspondant. It was quick but they show the clip of Horry checking Nash and Nash getting his nose fucked up when they played. I know I suck cause I didnt post the link but thats what happens when you drink to much and surf the net but just go to lettermans website. Freaking funny as shit. It really added a spark to this sad summer without our beloved SPURS.

Halberto
06-11-2009, 04:13 AM
http://lateshow.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/video_player/index/php/988842.phtml

i just ate a weed cupcake, but its a month old so I don't feel good

iilluzioN
06-11-2009, 09:25 AM
nash is hella cooL!

Bukefal
06-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Haha, Nash is a cool funny guy!

honestfool84
06-11-2009, 10:29 AM
haha. he's such a good sport, i love steve nash!

it would be so sweet to get him as a backup point guard for parker!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Fortunately that faggot made it pretty clear he has no interest staying in Phoenix. Good riddance you Canadian douche.

z0sa
06-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Fortunately that faggot made it pretty clear he has no interest staying in Phoenix. Good riddance you Canadian douche.

you should just be a spurs fan.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-11-2009, 11:33 AM
you should just be a spurs fan.

If I was a Spurs fan I'd want the Suns to give Nash a 5 year extension.

z0sa
06-11-2009, 11:36 AM
If I was a Spurs fan I'd want the Suns to give Nash a 5 year extension.

I only mentioned it due to the clear hate you exhibit for your franchise.

"Why not be a fan of a team you actually like?" is all I'm asking.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-11-2009, 11:41 AM
I only mentioned it due to the clear hate you exhibit for your franchise.

"Why not be a fan of a team you actually like?" is all I'm asking.

Liking a team and liking the players on the team are completely different things. In case you didn't notice the Suns didn't make the playoffs, I'm obviously not going to be in love with the current roster.

I don't think too many fans of any team would be happy if a player repeatedly talked about how excited he is to go to another team and how "draining" it is to play defense. Nash has become a cancer. Plain and simple.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-11-2009, 11:47 AM
it would be so sweet to get him as a backup point guard for parker!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I love when people assume Nash is this ego-free team player that would do anything to increase his team's chances of winning.

1) Nash would never accept a bench role, he's got an ego
2) Nash wouldn't be able to play for a team that requires all its players to play defense

lefty
06-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Nash is awesome :lmao

tp2021
06-11-2009, 01:15 PM
His Game 3 coverage was hilarious

E20
06-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Nash is awesome, but I can't believe he won back to back MVP's. What were they thinking.

Indazone
06-11-2009, 01:37 PM
If he ever learned to play defense he might be considered great. But he can't. He gives up almost as many points as he scores.

boutons_deux
06-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Nash is like Manu, very comfortable in his own skin, authentic, no bullshit or pretentiousness.

Chillen
06-11-2009, 03:31 PM
So if the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien gets cancelled maybe Nash could host it. Letterman better watch himself. LOL. j/k. Conan rocks!

da_suns_fan__
06-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Nash is awesome, but I can't believe he won back to back MVP's. What were they thinking.

That he is the real-life personification of the man in your sig (the guy on the left).

da_suns_fan
06-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Test.

I like this one better.

rayray2k8
06-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Steve Nash owned himself... :rolleyes.
Misleading thread by a confused thread maker.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Nash is like Manu, very comfortable in his own skin, authentic, no bullshit or pretentiousness.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-11-2009, 04:18 PM
If he ever learned to play defense he might be considered great.

If I ever looked like like Brad Pitt I might get a lot of pussy.

50Bestspurever
06-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Steve Nash owned himself... :rolleyes.
Misleading thread by a confused thread maker.

No, you just don't get it. :rolleyes

rayray2k8
06-11-2009, 06:41 PM
No, you just don't get it. :rolleyes

Touché
I stand by my original comment. Thanks :toast

lefty
06-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Go Canadians
Plus last year's Finals were covered by CB4 (ok he 's American but he is a Raptor :D ) for Leno

Bosh was funny too

SouthTexasRancher
06-11-2009, 09:44 PM
If I ever looked like like Brad Pitt I might get a lot of pussy.

Damn, DUNCANownsKOBE, you look eeeeeeeexactly like Brad Pitt so why aren't you getting a lot? :rollin

I'm not so sure the real Brad Pitt is getting any from Angie the way they keep adopting. Has she cut him off because of Jen? that is the question!

50Bestspurever
06-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Touché
I stand by my original comment. Thanks :toast

:lol You still don't get it.

kromediablo
06-12-2009, 12:26 AM
That he is the real-life personification of the man in your sig (the guy on the left).

eva looking a bit long in the tooth there!

rayray2k8
06-12-2009, 12:46 AM
:lol You still don't get it.

Goddamn, you're a dumber noob than I thought.. :lmao
Were you too drunk to remember what was said in the clip??
Go watch it again, turn on the close captioning and put on some fucking glasses...
Nash set himself up on the joke.. Knock 'em down Nash..
Try again... :rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Damn, DUNCANownsKOBE, you look eeeeeeeexactly like Brad Pitt so why aren't you getting a lot? :rollin

huh?

spurscenter
06-12-2009, 02:06 AM
fuck letterman and his constant attacks on Palin' daugther.

50Bestspurever
06-12-2009, 06:49 AM
Goddamn, you're a dumber noob than I thought.. :lmao
Were you too drunk to remember what was said in the clip??
Go watch it again, turn on the close captioning and put on some fucking glasses...
Nash set himself up on the joke.. Knock 'em down Nash..
Try again... :rolleyes

God damn buttercup. Do you have a stick stuck up the stick that is in your ass. I bet you were the kid that reminded the teacher there was homework five minutes before class was let out on a friday.

OK here we go numbnuts and pay attention. No shit Nash set himself, that is a given. But you don't go up to the guy that made you look like a fool for the joke. The clip was good enough. Do you think Isaih would have went up to Malone after his forehead was split open for a goof segment? Do you think Dig Dave would go up to Malone after getting his head bashed in for the same purpose? But Nash, he goes up to Horry. That is being owned. Damn I might have been drunk but I least when I wake up I am sober, unfortunately when you wake up your still a dumbass. :lol

rayray2k8
06-12-2009, 11:00 AM
God damn buttercup. Do you have a stick stuck up the stick that is in your ass. I bet you were the kid that reminded the teacher there was homework five minutes before class was let out on a friday.

OK here we go numbnuts and pay attention. No shit Nash set himself, that is a given. But you don't go up to the guy that made you look like a fool for the joke. The clip was good enough. Do you think Isaih would have went up to Malone after his forehead was split open for a goof segment? Do you think Dig Dave would go up to Malone after getting his head bashed in for the same purpose? But Nash, he goes up to Horry. That is being owned. Damn I might have been drunk but I least when I wake up I am sober, unfortunately when you wake up your still a dumbass. :lol

Wtf? Are you retarded??
So that's what I was missing??
Then Nash should be giving a fucking award for having the balls to go to Horry. (He's got 2, figure out which one's they are..)
No dipshit, you proved again in being the ultimate dumbass here.

Do you even know WHY both of them were even there to begin with? Nash you SHOULD figure out, but just in case if you haven't I'll let you in on it, sweet cakes.
Both Horry and Nash were there for coverage of the NBA finals.
So if I post in the same thread as you or in, I automatically own you?
Oh yeah, that makes sense. :rolleyes
Actually, I take that back, I already did so I'm pretty much done here.

Looks like it's you that was a fry short of a happy meal... XD
What a fucktard. :lmao

50Bestspurever
06-12-2009, 05:33 PM
:lmao
Wtf? Are you retarded??
So that's what I was missing??
Then Nash should be giving a fucking award for having the balls to go to Horry. (He's got 2, figure out which one's they are..)
No dipshit, you proved again in being the ultimate dumbass here.

Do you even know WHY both of them were even there to begin with? Nash you SHOULD figure out, but just in case if you haven't I'll let you in on it, sweet cakes.
Both Horry and Nash were there for coverage of the NBA finals.
So if I post in the same thread as you or in, I automatically own you?
Oh yeah, that makes sense. :rolleyes
Actually, I take that back, I already did so I'm pretty much done here.

Looks like it's you that was a fry short of a happy meal... XD
What a fucktard. :lmao

My god man, how dumb are you? Wait don't try to answer that you might hurt yourself. :lol

First you respond to my thread calling it misleading, which it wasn't, so I try to explain to you about ownage. And you still miss it. Well I am glad they let you use the computor whatever group home your in, I just wish the nice people dressed in white would monitor your computor use more closely.

Thank god your done here, Now go home and get your fucking shine box! :lmao

rayray2k8
06-12-2009, 08:02 PM
You just don't quit do you noob? You could have easily let this die down and ride silently into the night..
Just reading your response is painful enough, but you've came back for more.. :lol
It's like picking on the special ed kids, but I'll make an exception for you.

Going back to the video, Nash covered the finals for CBS and actually made a humorous attempt to make his takes "funny".
What do you know, he bumps into Robert Horry who is also covering the series for ESPN.
When the audience saw Horry and Nash together, the history between the two made it obvious that they weren't the best of friends during the off season.
Nash made light of the situation by saying how well Horry has treated him all these years. (Cue footage of Horry checking nash into the announcers table as well the gash above his nose from 2007 semi's from Parker. But I guess Horry did that too, huh?)

Horry didn't even say a word during the take and just grinned at Nash's sarcasm.
Hence the thread title failure.
You failed at your argument and you failed even harder in life..

-CuvOQq1xSg
I'm pretty good with my "computor".
Just don't be mad at me cuz I do it better than you. :wakeup

Ghazi
06-12-2009, 09:59 PM
DoK youre a huge FGT dude lol

Spurm
06-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Nice! spurm fans have nothing else to do but to post meaningless shit..That long summer must be affecting their brain.

rayray2k8
06-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Nice! spurm fans have nothing else to do but to post meaningless shit..That long summer must be affecting their brain.

And yet you continue to visit a SPURS forum. Now who's the one with nothing better to do?
I can't tell if you're a suns/lakers/magic/rockets fan.
It's alright man, we know why you're mad. So what if the lord took a few inches away from you? :lmao

50Bestspurever
06-13-2009, 06:32 AM
You just don't quit do you noob? You could have easily let this die down and ride silently into the night..
Just reading your response is painful enough, but you've came back for more.. :lol
It's like picking on the special ed kids, but I'll make an exception for you.

Going back to the video, Nash covered the finals for CBS and actually made a humorous attempt to make his takes "funny".
What do you know, he bumps into Robert Horry who is also covering the series for ESPN.
When the audience saw Horry and Nash together, the history between the two made it obvious that they weren't the best of friends during the off season.
Nash made light of the situation by saying how well Horry has treated him all these years. (Cue footage of Horry checking nash into the announcers table as well the gash above his nose from 2007 semi's from Parker. But I guess Horry did that too, huh?)

Horry didn't even say a word during the take and just grinned at Nash's sarcasm.
Hence the thread title failure.
You failed at your argument and you failed even harder in life..

-CuvOQq1xSg
I'm pretty good with my "computor".
Just don't be mad at me cuz I do it better than you. :wakeup

OMG raygay2gay are you seriously this retarded? Seriously mijo this is getting to easy. Putting you in place is like shooting fish in a barrel, nah fuck that, its as easy as walking by a barrel. I mean I thought you were reliving your past experiences of being picked on as a little kid and I was feeling sorry for you but now I am seriously starting to wonder if you are a little kid or retarded or both. Do you walk around all day saying, “Have you seen my baseball? Have you seen my baseball?”

Oh and I thought you said you were done, I thought you were taking your ball and going home. But since you insist on being ignorant let me try again to educate you hojohn.

You start by saying Nash owned himself and this thread was misleading and I was confused. I tried to educate you about ownage. (But its obvious you don’t get it cause I keep owning you in every response) Look at your post and what you said about the video. No shit, everyone knows about the situation with Nash and Horry numbnuts. But the point is Nash included Horry in the sketch. Now here is the part where your retarded ass needs to pay attention. Now ask yourself retard, do you think for a comedy bit Isaiah would walk up to Malone and say “hey you treated me pretty nice” and the video cuts away to Isaiah getting his head split open. Or one better for you retard, do you think Big Dave would walk up to Malone for a comedy sketch and ask “Hey have I ever hurt your elbow?” and the video cuts away to Big Dave getting knocked out. I can tell you the answer cause you probably still don’t get it. HELL NO. You know why Horry doesn’t say anything in the video? Cause he doesn’t have to. Do you remember the fallout from the check Horry gave him. People were crying bloody murder. People even argued that play cost the suns a championship. (True spurs fans now that is a bunch of bullshit) But yet Nash includes one of the baddest motherfuckers in playoff history to come out in a comedy sketch. A man who supposedly single handily destroyed an organization and the hopes and dreams of all suns fan. That’s why Horry owns Nash. And that’s why Raygay2gay I own you.

mystargtr34
06-13-2009, 07:13 AM
Is it just me or had David Letterman never been funny?

Loved Jay Leno - cant stand Letterman and that douche who sings like a Grade 6 student with the band.

Mel_13
06-13-2009, 07:44 AM
let me try again

Please don't.

You have lost badly.

Much like Steve Nash "owned" himself on Letterman, you are "owning" yourself with every new post in this thread.

The only difference is that Nash was perfectly, and very obviously, aware that he was "owning" himself. That made the clip funny. You are apparently unaware that you are "owning" yourself with every new post. That is sad.

rayray2k8
06-13-2009, 01:24 PM
OMG raygay2gay are you seriously this retarded? Seriously mijo this is getting to easy. Putting you in place is like shooting fish in a barrel, nah fuck that, its as easy as walking by a barrel. I mean I thought you were reliving your past experiences of being picked on as a little kid and I was feeling sorry for you but now I am seriously starting to wonder if you are a little kid or retarded or both. Do you walk around all day saying, “Have you seen my baseball? Have you seen my baseball?”

Oh and I thought you said you were done, I thought you were taking your ball and going home. But since you insist on being ignorant let me try again to educate you hojohn.

You start by saying Nash owned himself and this thread was misleading and I was confused. I tried to educate you about ownage. (But its obvious you don’t get it cause I keep owning you in every response) Look at your post and what you said about the video. No shit, everyone knows about the situation with Nash and Horry numbnuts. But the point is Nash included Horry in the sketch. Now here is the part where your retarded ass needs to pay attention. Now ask yourself retard, do you think for a comedy bit Isaiah would walk up to Malone and say “hey you treated me pretty nice” and the video cuts away to Isaiah getting his head split open. Or one better for you retard, do you think Big Dave would walk up to Malone for a comedy sketch and ask “Hey have I ever hurt your elbow?” and the video cuts away to Big Dave getting knocked out. I can tell you the answer cause you probably still don’t get it. HELL NO. You know why Horry doesn’t say anything in the video? Cause he doesn’t have to. Do you remember the fallout from the check Horry gave him. People were crying bloody murder. People even argued that play cost the suns a championship. (True spurs fans now that is a bunch of bullshit) But yet Nash includes one of the baddest motherfuckers in playoff history to come out in a comedy sketch. A man who supposedly single handily destroyed an organization and the hopes and dreams of all suns fan. That’s why Horry owns Nash. And that’s why Raygay2gay I own you.

:sleep
Did I hit a nerve? Did you have take a cold shower and took some Tylenol PM to help you go to bed last night? :lol
I bet you even thought about what you were even gonna say the night before, cleared the kitchen table and wrote it down on the paper bag from Mcdonalds.
(Probably in crayon too.)
Sad really.

So it's come down to name calling now? What is this, middle school? You want a gold fucking star on your C paper?
It's okay man, you can have the last word if it helps your pride. Feel better now? How about a cookie?
Only doing this for the sake of the walls in your house. Next thing you know is you'll start writing "I hate you" on them. :lmao

Nice job re-quoting yourself. :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-13-2009, 03:33 PM
DoK youre a huge FGT dude lol

son I ain't that big the picture I posted in the other thread was just with people who have an average-below average height. It's amazing what other people in the picture do.

I just wish I knew girls that shared the opinion of SouthTexasRancher :lmao

50Bestspurever
06-14-2009, 05:58 AM
:sleep
Did I hit a nerve? Did you have take a cold shower and took some Tylenol PM to help you go to bed last night? :lol
I bet you even thought about what you were even gonna say the night before, cleared the kitchen table and wrote it down on the paper bag from Mcdonalds.
(Probably in crayon too.)
Sad really.

So it's come down to name calling now? What is this, middle school? You want a gold fucking star on your C paper?
It's okay man, you can have the last word if it helps your pride. Feel better now? How about a cookie?
Only doing this for the sake of the walls in your house. Next thing you know is you'll start writing "I hate you" on them. :lmao

Nice job re-quoting yourself. :tu

Hit a nerve raygay2gay? Nah mijo far from. Your just mildly entertaining to me, kinda like watching a dog chase his tail. You get that right? Or do I have to explain that reference to you to as well. My nerves are fine. I’m not the one that keeps crying, I believe you are the one that keeps saying your done and your taking your ball with you. But yet you continue to keep coming back for more bitch slapping. :lol

I do like the McDonalds smack, although you just revealed a hell of a lot more about yourself than me with that take. :rolleyes

Your question me about name calling. You’re the jackass that stated the name calling. What’s a matter buttercup you can dish it out but can’t take it. What a pussy.

Retard the re-quote was there cause you didn’t get it the first time. And you still miss the whole argument again.

Raygay2gay go ahead and pm with your address and I can send you some scissors and construction paper to whatever group home your in. You are one dumb motherfucker. :toast

Ghazi
06-14-2009, 09:48 AM
son I ain't that big the picture I posted in the other thread was just with people who have an average-below average height. It's amazing what other people in the picture do.

I just wish I knew girls that shared the opinion of SouthTexasRancher :lmao

I dunno what picture you're talking about, I was simply referencing your incessant hate of the GREATEST OFFENSIVE PG OF THIS GENERATION.

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve Naaaaaaaaaaaaash

Tacker
06-14-2009, 10:06 AM
HA HA HA HA HA David Letterman to Steve Nash "Have you ever played or been in the NBA Finals (serious question)" Steve Nash: Very Funny Dave.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-14-2009, 10:11 AM
I dunno what picture you're talking about, I was simply referencing your incessant hate of the GREATEST OFFENSIVE PG OF THIS GENERATION.

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve Naaaaaaaaaaaaash

lol he is the greatest offensive PG.....mainly cause his defense is offensive.

rayray2k8
06-14-2009, 11:47 AM
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7058/visits.png

A little obsessed aren't we?
Again, I didn't even bother to finish reading your response because I didn't understand a single word you were saying.
At first I thought you might have committed errors and over looked spelling, but you are a genuine grade A dumbass. :lol
Just let it go already. I had already won the argument and yet you couldn't even make one and you even admitted that the segment was self-inflected by Nash.
So what are you still going on about?? lmao
Judging by the time of the post and you were probably drinking last night.
Riding on liquid courage, eh? :toast
There is no point in this thread anymore, so I'll do Kori and Timvp a favor and resist the temptation of the continued shitting that I'm doing on to you. :blah
And anything you say at this point would make you look even more foolish.
The minute you looked at my profile, with the picture that I've posted, I had already won the battle. :lol

Even Mel_13 thinks you're confused