http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25619354-11088,00.html

AUS $162m dunnow how much taht is in euros....ronaldo sold :bang

ps. $80M pounds in installments i read...lol

time to sign villa + silva, ribery and benzema, do it SAF

THIS is how he celebrates after the transfer, partyin with paris hilton lmao

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25625231-5012974,00.html

MB20
06-11-2009, 07:46 AM
I donīt like his cocky ways, but he is a good addition to Real Madrid.

The problem with Real Madrid has always been the defense, not the offense.
Thatīs why I donīt think they will have much success next year.
If they bring some good D players, then thatīs another story.

lefty
06-11-2009, 09:02 AM
I donīt like his cocky ways, but he is a good addition to Real Madrid.

The problem with Real Madrid has always been the defense, not the offense.
Thatīs why I donīt think they will have much success next year.
If they bring some good D players, then thatīs another story.
+1 one every count

I've always hated his arrogance, but as a Real fan, I have to be satisfied :D

And you are right, strenghtening the D is a high priority

fotan2
06-11-2009, 11:02 AM
i heard people said that RM has prepared 250M euro for this summer

Libri
06-11-2009, 11:57 AM
:elephant

Cry Havoc
06-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Real Madrid will now be a force, but it remains to be seen if they will actually develop the chemistry necessary to win.

I'd say it's a great move for United. They have money to develop young talent now, and Rooney remains the leader of the team.

Cry Havoc
06-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Real Madrid will now be a force, but it remains to be seen if they will actually develop the chemistry necessary to win.

I'd say it's a great move for United. They have money to develop young talent now, and Rooney remains the leader of the team.

Evan
06-11-2009, 05:38 PM
I am a huge MU fan but I just don't see it working in Real anywhere close like it did for MU.

I also have doubts MU will see all that money.

No matter what tho, I will be glad when its completely over as I am so sick of hearing about it. Its the Brett Favre story of footy.

TwinTowers
06-11-2009, 05:53 PM
I won't expect ManU to miss a bit with the Ronaldo's departure.... It's time for Tevez to step up

resistanze
06-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Man United will miss Ronaldo, make no mistake about it. But that money was too good to pass up. They overpaid by at least 20 million pounds. Man U can sign a Ribery a pocket the rest of that change, and they'll be in contention as usual.

Evan
06-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I want to see what Rooney and Tevez can do with all focus on them.

Berba....I dunno what to make of him yet.

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2009, 09:23 PM
are they the wealthiest/richest club in the world? NO

fkn most of them funds they are pulling it out of somewhere, even barca has question where the funds come from, partially govt contribution...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8094864.stm

most of the money will be from TV rights deals...last season they were gettin what 150m euros a season from tv rights alone...fuck.

MB20
06-12-2009, 07:52 AM
I won't expect ManU to miss a bit with the Ronaldo's departure.... It's time for Tevez to step up

Tevez said he was leaving MU.
But now, with CR gone, I donīt know whatīs going to happen.
Tevez and Ferguson are not exactly kind to each other.

sonic21
06-12-2009, 08:18 AM
benzema will probably sign with ManU according to french media

lefty
06-12-2009, 08:26 AM
benzema will probably sign with ManU according to french media

I thought he wanted to stay in Lyon

Ah, those big mouthes :rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2009, 12:57 PM
I thought he wanted to stay in Lyon

Ah, those big mouthes :rolleyes

i thought his wife hated the english weather...same with the other players targeted, cause they think they can get a better offer since real is splashing the money and its competitors will either have to spend or stay tigh on budget

lefty
06-13-2009, 08:35 PM
i thought his wife hated the english weather...same with the other players targeted, cause they think they can get a better offer since real is splashing the money and its competitors will either have to spend or stay tigh on budget
Yup

lefty
06-13-2009, 08:46 PM
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ronaldotantrum.gif

Evan
06-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Tevez said he was leaving MU..

He said that because they hadn't made a firm offer when there was 2 weeks left in the season. But for the past 2 years he has said countless times he wants to stay. With CR gone I assume he will be offered a contract soon.

The only problem (that I recall) he had with United was his playing time.

Bukefal
06-16-2009, 09:48 AM
This buying of kaka, ronaldo for such prices I think is over the top. I think the Fifa should step in these situations and forbid big clubs like real to do such things. Its just like they went to a grocery store and buyed themselves 2 players just like that.

The sport is in danger with such massive transactions.

Bukefal
06-16-2009, 09:49 AM
are they the wealthiest/richest club in the world? NO

fkn most of them funds they are pulling it out of somewhere, even barca has question where the funds come from, partially govt contribution...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8094864.stm

most of the money will be from TV rights deals...last season they were gettin what 150m euros a season from tv rights alone...fuck.

Madrid got bank loans from several spanish banks for the buying of Kaka and Ronaldo.

Libri
06-20-2009, 01:32 AM
According to Marca, now ManU is preparing to make an offer to Real Madrid for Iker Casillas. It will be an offer that Real will not be able to refuse.

http://www.marca.com/2009/06/19/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1245404015.html

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2009, 06:11 AM
According to Marca, now ManU is preparing to make an offer to Real Madrid for Iker Casillas. It will be an offer that Real will not be able to refuse.

http://www.marca.com/2009/06/19/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1245404015.html

lol another overrated player just like raul....when was the last time real madrid produce any good players?

lefty
06-20-2009, 10:29 AM
lol another overrated player just like raul....when was the last time real madrid produce any good players?
Huh?

Iker overrated?

SAtown
06-22-2009, 12:40 PM
Looks like Lyon is willing to take a little cash for Benzema. I think this would be a good move for United.

Lyon: Karim Benzema May Go To Manchester United

Olympique Lyonnais advisor Bernard Lacombe has said that the club could be powerless to stop Karim Benzema moving to Manchester United this summer.

The French striker has long been linked with a move away from Stade Gerland, and now this is beginning to look like becoming a reality.

The 21-year-old striker has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Real Madrid and Barcelona, but the Red Devils appear to have stolen a march on the rest.

Lacombe, who acts as an advisor to Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas, has stated that a bid could come in from the Manchester based club in the summer.

The Lyon advisor also stated that if the offer is big enough, the club would have to accept it, much like they did with the Ģ24 million offer they received from Chelsea for midfielder Michael Essien.

Speaking to Progres, Lacombe said, "He is with us, but nobody knows what will happen.

"We didn’t think Michael Essien would leave at the time, but when Chelsea arrived with the cheque...

"If Manchester, who as we know have plenty of cash available, want to buy Benzema, what can you do?”

Benzema himself has stated in recent seasons that he would like to win the Champions League with the club, but this is now looking like an impossible dream, and the France international may now be tempted to try his luck with the Premier League champions.

United are on the lookout for a striker after announcing that Carlos Tevez will not be remaining with the club.

Nick Turner, Goal.com

http://goal.com/en-us/news/465/france/2009/06/20/1336669/lyon-karim-benzema-may-go-to-manchester-united