PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Football

jalbre6
09-17-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm going to be in SA from Sunday to Friday this upcoming week, and want to know where to go for the Eagles-Vikes game. Cheap drinks a plus. Thanks!

KoriEllis
09-17-2004, 09:15 PM
Duke's on I-10.

jalbre6
09-17-2004, 09:21 PM
cool, thanks for the help. Do they wheel the big screens out on the patio like they do in Dallas, or do you have to watch inside?

utsagolfpb
09-17-2004, 09:33 PM
Inside, but good music, good food, and a lot of give-a-ways.
Be there!

Guru of Nothing
09-17-2004, 11:09 PM
Do they wheel the big screens out on the patio like they do in Dallas, or do you have to watch inside?

Hahahaha!

Apparently drinking and watching football is considered an outdoor sport in Dallas.

"So if I watch a class 3 game and in a class 2 bar, it's the same as a class 5 ride in the rapids."

scott
09-18-2004, 04:28 AM
Alamo Drafthouse shows the game in one of their Movie Theater- If you are up for that sort of thing, I recommend (it is free to get in of course). They've got all the essentials, beer and food.

jalbre6
09-18-2004, 02:12 PM
Apparently drinking and watching football is considered an outdoor sport in Dallas

Actually, the only reason that I ever go to Duke's is to hang out on the patio. There's quite a few better places up here to watch football. Next time your probation officer allows you to leave Bexar County (or Zed from Pulp Fiction), you oughta buy a Greyhound ticket, ride up here, and check it out.

utsagolfpb
09-18-2004, 02:22 PM
We had the guys from Alamo Draft House on the show last week. They have a great set up. MNF on Big Screens, this week would be a great game to check out.

Philly Vs. Minnesota

Highly recommend if you can't make it out to Duke's!