PDA

View Full Version : sons since Letterman still wants to bash Palin 7 months after the election...

BRHornet45
06-11-2009, 10:57 AM
sons this message needs to be delivered yet again. enjoy. god bless

Sarah Palin
06-11-2009, 11:19 AM
I love the support I get in here!!

BRHornet45
06-11-2009, 11:26 AM
I love the support I get in here!!

OMGZZZZZZ sons!!! its Sarah Palin!!!

ChumpDumper
06-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Well, she's still stupid. The jokes write themselves.

BRHornet45
06-11-2009, 01:16 PM

and Michelle Obama is still dog ass ugly.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2009, 01:19 PM
So?

That doesn't bother me at all. You don't see me starting threads defending her from jokes.

You, on the other hand, are pissing your pants over a few bad late night jabs.

IronMexican
06-11-2009, 01:23 PM
sons this might be the greatest video ever. Whenever I see BR post, I will imagine this guy now.

pkbpkb81
06-11-2009, 01:37 PM
great post son

FaithInOne
06-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Well, she's still stupid.

Fo realz. They told me so as well. I loves them. They loves me.

JoeChalupa
06-11-2009, 01:39 PM
sonsabitches!!!

E20
06-11-2009, 01:40 PM
HAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH LMAO :lmao

King Kong's baby sister. lol damn burned.

BRHornet45
06-11-2009, 02:00 PM
So?

That doesn't bother me at all. You don't see me starting threads defending her from jokes.

You, on the other hand, are pissing your pants over a few bad late night jabs.

son I don't piss my pants. that is your fetish. god bless

ducks
06-11-2009, 02:09 PM
i bet she has a higher iq then you

ChumpDumper
06-11-2009, 02:10 PM
I can say what magazines I read when asked.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2009, 02:11 PM
son I don't piss my pants.Of course you did, son -- you're on your third pair today.

God bless.

SnakeBoy
06-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Chump could become a governor if he wanted to. He just doesn't want to.

Blake

i bet a real duck has a higher iq than you

jack sommerset

If that is the case Chump is real stupid.

Thunder Dan
06-11-2009, 02:14 PM
I have a higher IQ than Palin, I saw it floating around the internet and took the test, and I have a higher one. Really no surprises with that though.

JohnnyMarzetti
06-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Palin is a joke.

FaithInOne
06-11-2009, 03:25 PM

I don't read any magazines other than SWAT, and I am sure I could school Couric on international/national politics.

oooooooooohh magazines, the intellectual nectar of the 21st century :rollinwtf homie? Couric somehow gets journalistic awards and prestige for asking a question implying the reading of magazines means you are an intellectual superior? Seriously society?

clambake
06-11-2009, 03:29 PM
I am sure I could school Couric on international/national politics.

palin couldn't.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2009, 03:35 PM
I don't read any magazines other than SWAT, and I am sure I could school Couric on international/national politics.

oooooooooohh magazines, the intellectual nectar of the 21st century :rollinwtf homie? Couric somehow gets journalistic awards and prestige for asking a question implying the reading of magazines means you are an intellectual superior? Seriously society?Unclench.

Palin said she read periodicals, then couldn't say which ones.

Seriously.

Being able to say what periodicals you claim to read is, well, indicative of a functioning brain.

Seriously.

LnGrrrR
06-11-2009, 03:36 PM

oooooooooohh magazines, the intellectual nectar of the 21st century :rollinwtf homie? Couric somehow gets journalistic awards and prestige for asking a question implying the reading of magazines means you are an intellectual superior? Seriously society?

I think the whole point was that it's such an easy question, really, just an offhanded one to find out her influences, and Palin acted like Couric had just called her a whore.

Palin's reaction made no sense to the question. "All of them?" I mean... wtf? lol

It'd be like if I said I liked video games, and when somebody asked which ones I liked, I stuttered, hemmed and hawed, and said "All of them" then got defensive about it. :lol

Barry O'Bama
06-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Lay off my ol' lady. I know she looks like a piranha with arms of a man.

Extra Stout
06-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Not stupid, just incurious and unqualified.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Not stupid, just incurious and unqualified.So you're saying she's a lock for the Republican nomination in 2012.

Torso
06-11-2009, 04:01 PM
So you're saying she's a lock for the Republican nomination in 2012.

:rollin

DarrinS
06-11-2009, 04:16 PM

Why would anyone ask you this?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Why would anyone ask you this?It is abundantly clear why she was asked the question:
Couric: And when it comes to establishing your worldview, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this to stay informed and to understand the world?

Palin: I've read most of them, again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media.

Couric: What, specifically?

Palin: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me all these years.

Couric: Can you name a few?

Palin: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news, too. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where it's kind of suggested, "Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C., may be thinking when you live up there in Alaska?" Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.It's still hilarious to read.

Now if you want to make this about me personally, I would ask you why you want to do so.

Bender
06-11-2009, 04:39 PM
maybe so...

I'm mildy impressed with the use of "microcosm" though.

possessed
06-11-2009, 04:48 PM

Yeah, but she doesn't get as much dick, so it all washes out.

sook
06-11-2009, 05:54 PM
omg Pastor James Manning cracks me up everytime :rollin

boutons_deux
06-11-2009, 07:37 PM
"impressed with the use of "microcosm" "

But simile is totally inappropriate. Does she even know what it means? America has been urban culture for decades, and that trend continues. Alaska is an empty, rural, cultural wasteland floating in federal/natural resource revenues.

ducks
06-11-2009, 08:11 PM

you never been asked on tv in front off alot of people
maybe she got nervous
does not mean she is dumb

you know you may mess up if someone asked you a question when you were on tv

ducks
06-11-2009, 08:12 PM
"impressed with the use of "microcosm" "

But simile is totally inappropriate. Does she even know what it means? America has been urban culture for decades, and that trend continues. Alaska is an empty, rural, cultural wasteland floating in federal/natural resource revenues.
yes but we must not drill for oil there

we must not because that would be smart instead of getting it from overseas

elbamba
06-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Family is off limits. It shows poor taste to insult a child whether you are talking about a 14 or 18 year old. The biggest problem I have is that they, the liberal media and most liberals who defend Letterman, try and rationalize the jokes because rapping an 18 year old is ok.

He should be taken off the air, just like Imus for making idiotic, sexist, massoginistic comments.

elbamba
06-11-2009, 08:15 PM
maybe she got nervous
does not mean she is dumb

you know you may mess up if someone asked you a question when you were on tv

There is some truth to this. Even the most simple of questions asked to a witness on the stand can render idiotic, incoherent responses.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2009, 08:39 PM
maybe she got nervous
does not mean she is dumbSo she's nervous, easily rattled and mentally weak.

Ok.

you know you may mess up if someone asked you a question when you were on tvI'm not running for office.

Bender
06-11-2009, 08:47 PM
"impressed with the use of "microcosm"

But simile is totally inappropriate. Does she even know what it means?
yeah... I was just kind of impressed with the word itself. It's a big word :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2009, 09:22 PM
they showed it here last night down under, funni shit....telling the jokes...then there was steve nash

whottt
06-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Chump is kicking some serious ass in this thread...

Palin should have had a more intelligent response...

Something along the lines of "58 states" or "my Muslim faith", then Chump wouldn't be critical.

Chump is nothing if not objective guys.

Palin is so stupid she probably thinks you treath athsma with a breathalyzer or something :lmao

Seriously, you guys are fools for wanting a President who gives a nonanswer to an ambush journalist when we have an incredible candidate who gets his ass kicked by a telemprompter in front of an adoring crowd...because that is mental strength defined.

FaithInOne
06-12-2009, 12:10 AM

Something along the lines of "58 states" or "my Muslim faith", then Chump wouldn't be critical.

Palin is so stupid she probably thinks you treath athsma with a breathalyzer or something :lmao

Seriously, you guys are fools for wanting a President who gives a nonanswer to an ambush journalist when we have an incredible candidate who gets his ass kicked by a telemprompter in front of an adoring crowd...because that is mental strength defined.

Your pwnage of common sense does not go unnoticed.

I'm watching tingletingle on mnsbc tonight talking about Biden and how he makes Obama so accessable because he dumbs down the vibes thrown out by the administration. It was a good thing. This blatant double standard is mind blowingingly entertaining.

Jacob1983
06-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Who would you rather do a piranha face bitch or a MILF?

SnakeBoy
06-12-2009, 02:06 AM
Reagan is stupid...POTUS for 8 years.

H.W. Bush is stupid...POTUS for 4 years. 8 if not for Perot...he was stupid too.

Dole not labeled stupid and had limited use of arms...LOST

Dubya is stupid...POTUS for 8 years.

McCain not labeled stupid and had limited use of arms...LOST

Palin is stupid......

Dems should rethink there stupid strategy and work on an inflicting arm injury strategy.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 02:31 AM

Seriously, you guys are fools for wanting a President who gives a nonanswer to an ambush journalist when we have an incredible candidate who gets his ass kicked by a telemprompter in front of an adoring crowd...because that is mental strength defined.What magazines do you read, whottt?

whottt
06-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Without a doubt, Sarah hasn't read any magazines and doesn't know the name of any. She was BS'ing all the way and Katie exposted her. Dumb bitch has never read a magazine in her life. Either that or she's clearly too stupid to remember the name of any magazine she read. PWNT :tu

My favorite magazine is 58 states BTW.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 02:39 AM
What magazines do you read, whottt?

whottt
06-12-2009, 02:40 AM
Without a doubt, Sarah hasn't read any magazines and doesn't know the name of any. She was BS'ing all the way and Katie exposted her. Dumb bitch has never read a magazine in her life. Either that or she's clearly too stupid to remember the name of any magazine she read. PWNT :tu

PS: You're welcome for thanking me for agreeing with you, in advance.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 02:41 AM
So what magazines do you read, whottt?

whottt
06-12-2009, 02:43 AM
So without a doubt, Sarah hasn't read any magazines and doesn't know the name of any. She was BS'ing all the way and Katie exposted her. Dumb bitch has never read a magazine in her life. Either that or she's clearly too stupid to remember the name of any magazine she read. She is that stupid. PWNT :tu

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 02:44 AM
Whottt, what magazines that are actually published and exist do you read?

whottt
06-12-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm too stupid to think of any. Mentally weak. Just trust me...I read them.

I'm not giving you any names, so obviously I'm too stupid to recall the name of a single magazine.

Mentally weak in all that.

Meanwhile, let me think real hard, like a mentally strong intelligent person does:

EpGH02DtIws

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Of course I ambushed you with such a complex an difficult question.

I apologize for beating you up like that.

It was cruel of me to take advantage of you like that.

whottt
06-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Of course I ambushed you with such a complex an difficult question.

I apologize for beating you up like that.

It was cruel of me to take advantage of you like that.

And I apologize for being too stupid and mentally weak to give a direct answer to querstion question. In the futture, I'll try to give direct answers like all the other smart politicans do.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 02:56 AM
No problem. I'll go easier on you next time, cupcake.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:11 AM
how come 50........

8 states was good enough for him but not me?

I'm mentally strong! And smart! And that's what matters.

Accept
Vote
Suck

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:14 AM
It's ok whottt -- nothing but softballs for you from now on.

I know you can't take any tough questions like ones regarding periodical choice.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:17 AM
No curveballs like the number of states either?

You're a champ Chump :tu

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:20 AM
TO tell you the truth...it's a real bitch getting the number of states right when I'm not even being interviewd. If I could get within 15-20 of the actual number of states during an actual interview...

I'd say that clearly makes me the most mentally strong genius in history.

What say you?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Of course, it is now difficult to figure out if there is, in fact, any question you could actually answer.

I'm going to to say no.

No more questions for whottt. It would just be unfair.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:23 AM
treatments, and got some treatments and a breathalyzer. And cost uh cost cost uh cost. LOL.

You really get me don't you Chump?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:25 AM
I don't know what you are talking about, and I won't put you through the torture of being asked a simple question about it.

I am quite merciful. :toast

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:32 AM
Most merciful person in all the fifty.......
.................................................. ...
.................................................. ...
.................................................. ....
eight? states?.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Again, I apologize for grilling you about the magazines.

I should have known you could never have handled such a viscous ambush.

Such a delicate flower you are....You have proven yourself the equal of Palin.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:38 AM
50...........8? States? Treatment and a breathalyzer baby. You know what I'm sayin?

Hint: Mental strenth and intelligence.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:40 AM
50...........8? States? Treatment and a breathalyzer baby. You know what I'm sayin?

Hint: Mental strenth and intelligence.No, I don't know what you are saying -- but I can't ask because you can't stand such a terrible attack.

Poor, delicate flower.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:42 AM
I said 50...............8 states. What part of it don't you get?

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2009, 03:43 AM
letterman doesnt give a shit anyway since he just signed a 2yr extention which ends 2012 lol....

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:45 AM
I said 50...............8 states. What part of it don't you get?My sense of mercy does not allow me to ask, delicate flower.

I choose not to destroy you.

You're welcome.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:51 AM
My sense of mercy does not allow me to ask, delicate flower.

I choose not to destroy you.

You're welcome.

You destroy me when you don't accept 58 states as my answer. Accept it...and a breathalyzer.

Accept 58 states chump, at the least it prove my mental strength and intelligence.

Accept it. Accept 58 states.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:52 AM
I don't know what you are talking about, and I can't ask because you can't take it.

My restraint allows you to live.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:55 AM
And I thought told you 58 fucking states.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:57 AM
And I told you I don't know what you are trying to say.

It really is an awesome responsibility, holding your existence in my hands the way I do. One question and you would be gone.

You can't even begin to understand.

v2freak
06-12-2009, 04:59 AM
Geeze. 58 states? :lol

boutons_deux
06-12-2009, 05:25 AM
"Family is off limits" Then why didn't pitbull bitch keep her "model" family hidden rather than pimping them into the spotlight like a venal talent agent?

coyotes_geek
06-12-2009, 08:45 AM
"Family is off limits" Then why didn't pitbull bitch keep her "model" family hidden rather than pimping them into the spotlight like a venal talent agent?

Agreed. Family is off limits................except for when I need to use them to show that I've got "family values" so that I can advance my political career.

SnakeBoy
06-12-2009, 09:48 AM

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/obama-family-5-26-08.jpg

coyotes_geek
06-12-2009, 10:11 AM
^^^ parading the family around is a trait of all politicians, democrat and republican alike.

DarkReign
06-12-2009, 11:05 AM

Projection at its finest.

FaithInOne
06-12-2009, 11:43 AM
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/31314741#31314741

Beautiful and fierce.

Blake
06-12-2009, 11:52 AM

Hint: Mental strenth and intelligence.

Obama was weary from being on the campaign trail and slipped.

Palin is simply stupid.

Blake
06-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm too stupid to think of any. Mentally weak.

I'm sure you aren't the only who agrees with you.

FaithInOne
06-12-2009, 12:04 PM

Palin is simply stupid.

Because the media tells you so over and over again and saturates distributed media into the public ear to the point they artificially create an uncomfortableness in liking her?

I'd love to see you highly intelligent anonymous internet names being broadcasted to over 10 million people at one time, run a state, and be thrown into a presidential race with the viciousness of the media working nonstop to play out their agenda of destruction.

My ___ was over here the other weekend and we were talking politics at dinner. She commented on how stupid palin was and I was lmao inside thinking who the fuck are you???? A nobody with a weak job, nothing saved for retirement when you are already in your__, and few accomplishments who didn't know shit about 80% of the politics I was talking about...but Palin is the stupid one. :wow

Blake
06-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Because the media tells you so over and over again and saturates distributed media into the public ear to the point they artificially create an uncomfortableness in liking her?

I don't dislike her, I just think she's stupid and would hate to see her in the White House.

She does a good job of being stupid on her own without the media's help.

I'd love to see you highly intelligent anonymous internet names being broadcasted to over 10 million people at one time, run a state, and be thrown into a presidential race with the viciousness of the media working nonstop to play out their agenda of destruction.

why would you love to see that?

My ___ was over here the other weekend and we were talking politics at dinner. She commented on how stupid palin was and I was lmao inside thinking who the fuck are you???? A nobody with a weak job, nothing saved for retirement when you are already in your__, and few accomplishments who didn't know shit about 80% of the politics I was talking about...but Palin is the stupid one. :wow

Is your ___ running for potus in 2012?

ploto
06-12-2009, 12:51 PM
There is a vast difference between minor children who are there not by choice and adult children who decide to make themselves into public figures. Britsol Palin has decdied as an adult to become a public person herself who gives speeches and TV appearances (like GMA) to tout her views. She lost the right to claim she is off-limits because she is not "just" Palin's daughter anymore. Same with Meghan McCain. She can not (and has not attempted to) hide behind being John McCain's daughter because she has created her own public persona on TV shows and her blog.

Jacob1983
06-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Libs are just jealous that Michelle Obama is a fugly piranha face bitch and Palin is a MILF.

Oh, Gee!!
06-12-2009, 01:07 PM
that must be it.

whottt
06-12-2009, 01:19 PM
And I told you I don't know what you are trying to say.

It really is an awesome responsibility, holding your existence in my hands the way I do. One question and you would be gone.

You can't even begin to understand.

Chump...50....8 states. Why isn't that good enough?

I also wonder if you will ever get the irony of you, of all people, calling someone stupid for failing to answer a question directly.

whottt
06-12-2009, 01:22 PM

Palin is simply stupid.

Damn, in that case I'm just amazed by the mental strength.

I still think you're stupid and would prefer you never respond to a post I make.

I am going to respond to you just about every time you post to me, and I'm call you stupid just about every time I do it. This is the only place any discussion between you and I is ever really going to go. You being stupid, and me telling you you are so.

Because you are stupid, you don't really seem to get that, and you need to be told so repeatedly.

Until next time...

JoeChalupa
06-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Sarah needs to concentrate on knowing facts and stop worrying about such petty BS.
58 States

BRHornet45
06-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Libs are just jealous that Michelle Obama is a fugly piranha face bitch and Palin is a MILF.

son the majority of liberal women are dog ass ugly AND/OR fat .... there is a reason why they are so damn bitter.

Blake
06-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Damn, in that case I'm just amazed by the mental strength.

I still think you're stupid and would prefer you never respond to a post I make.

I am going to respond to you just about every time you post to me, and I'm call you stupid just about every time I do it. This is the only place any discussion between you and I is ever really going to go. You being stupid, and me telling you you are so.

Because you are stupid, you don't really seem to get that, and you need to be told so repeatedly.

Until next time...

Calling me stupid repeatedly is always a great way to prove your points.

Palin is stupid no matter how many or few times it gets repeated.

Fact.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Chump...50....8 states. Why isn't that good enough?

I also wonder if you will ever get the irony of you, of all people, calling someone stupid for failing to answer a question directly.I'd ask you what you were talking about, but you would simply cease to exist.

I don't wish that upon you, so you may now live in eternal gratitude towards me.

You not only champion the incurious, you now require that trait in everyone in the world, lest they destroy you and your heroes/heroines/masturbatory fantasy objects with softball questions.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Yeah but at least I know how to say 50...........8? States? So that = win. Period. I mean 50.....8 states is pretty much bullet proof and beyond reproach. Not only that but instantly marks me as an idivudual posessing intense mental strength and genius intellect.

I mean 50...8 states bitch. What else is there to say to convince you of my mental strength and genius?

Don't you agree?

Straight answer please.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Calling me stupid repeatedly is always a great way to prove your points.

My points don't need proving to those that aren't stupid. That's part of what makes those that need proof stupid.

Palin is stupid no matter how many or few times it gets repeated.

Fact.

No, you are stupid, and if you weren't you'd understand that.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:12 PM
Like I said, I have no idea about what you are babbling, and am restricted by your demand to be incurious and my own largess.

Your welcome again. :toast

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Like I said, I have no idea about what you are babbling, and am restricted by your demand to be incurious and my own largess.

50....8 states. You either accept it or you don't. It's pretty simple really.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Hey, you never answered what real magazines you read. That was simple too. Either you could or you couldn't and you couldn't because it would have killed you.

I now know the rules with you.

No simple questions or you die.

Blake
06-12-2009, 03:43 PM
My points don't need proving to those that aren't stupid. That's part of what makes those that need proof stupid.

I'll never need to ask for proof that you are stupid.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Hey, you never answered what real magazines you read. That was simple too. Either you could or you couldn't and you couldn't because it would have killed you.

I now know the rules with you.

No simple questions or you die.

I clearly said 58 states. Now you want to focus on details...why now?

Fail.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:48 PM
I still have no idea what you are talking about.

The only thing I need to focus on is your safety and well-being.

I am not a cruel person.

whottt
06-12-2009, 03:49 PM
I'll never need to ask for proof that you are stupid.

Awesome. Because you will never get any. Now you just need to get rid of that whole need to discuss anything with me part. Needy and stupid is no way to through life.

Blake
06-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Awesome. Because you will never get any. Now you just need to get rid of that whole need to discuss anything with me part. Needy and stupid is no way to through life.

:lol I don't need to ask for any because I've got all that I could ever need in this thread alone.

I also don't need to discuss anything with you. I just enjoy putting dumbasses like you in their place.

Feel free to put me on ignore though. you wouldn't be the first, and definitely won't be the last.

ducks
06-12-2009, 06:40 PM
So she's nervous, easily rattled and mentally weak.

Ok.
I'm not running for office.

not smart enough?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Probably not.

I'm also quite lazy.

Oh, Gee!!
06-12-2009, 06:54 PM
There is a vast difference between minor children who are there not by choice and adult children who decide to make themselves into public figures. Britsol Palin has decdied as an adult to become a public person herself who gives speeches and TV appearances (like GMA) to tout her views. She lost the right to claim she is off-limits because she is not "just" Palin's daughter anymore.

I don't know--I think the joke was in bad taste either way. If he was talking about the 14 year-old, that's way out of line IMO and he should be ashamed. If he was talking about the 18 year-old like he claims, it's still in poor taste because he's basically rubbing in Sarah Palin's face what I'm sure was a disappointing and trying time for her and her daughter. Letterman is not gonna win the argument on this one, and he should just apologize and not try to justify what he said.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Eh, Bristol has chosen to be a public figure.

Open season.

Oh, Gee!!
06-12-2009, 07:05 PM

Open season.

I guess--I just think it's in bad taste to call out a 18 year-old girl on national TV for getting pregnant, and Sarah Palin "the mother" should be upset by it.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 07:07 PM
She shouldn't have gotten pregnant then and she shouldn't be a public figure now.

Oh, Gee!!
06-12-2009, 07:13 PM
you prude

elbamba
06-12-2009, 09:49 PM
There is a vast difference between minor children who are there not by choice and adult children who decide to make themselves into public figures. Britsol Palin has decdied as an adult to become a public person herself who gives speeches and TV appearances (like GMA) to tout her views. She lost the right to claim she is off-limits because she is not "just" Palin's daughter anymore. Same with Meghan McCain. She can not (and has not attempted to) hide behind being John McCain's daughter because she has created her own public persona on TV shows and her blog.

So is it ok to make rape jokes about an 18 year old? Public figure or not?

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 09:51 PM
So is it ok to make rape jokes about an 18 year old? Public figure or not?Who made a joke about raping an 18 year old?

SnakeBoy
06-12-2009, 09:57 PM

Open season.

She didn't choose to be a public figure. McCain picked her mom, the left made her a public figure to try and hurt her mom, now you say she's fair game because she's a public figure.:rolleyes

elbamba
06-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Who made a joke about raping an 18 year old?

Knocking up during the 7th inning? If you are talking about the 14 year old, who was there, that would be statutory rape. If you are referring to the 18 year old, that is close enough to statutory rape. Either way, poor taste and in my opinion off limits.

exstatic
06-12-2009, 10:10 PM

She doesn't have a higher IQ than my cat that continually falls into my shower stall.

Don't confuse being a MILF that parrots conservative points well with being someone who has even a shred of intelligence.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Knocking up during the 7th inning? If you are talking about the 14 year old, who was there, that would be statutory rape. If you are referring to the 18 year old, that is close enough to statutory rape. Either way, poor taste and in my opinion off limits.No one was talking about the 14 year old, and 18 is old enough in any state in the union. The age of consent is actually 16 in Alaska -- Bristol proved that all by herself.

It's a late night comedy show. If we can kill kids for committing crimes, we can make jokes about their getting knocked up on shows for adults.

Winehole23
06-12-2009, 10:28 PM
I don't think she's all that dumb. Not a genius either, but dumb isn't the first adjective I'd reach for. Glib yes. A bit of a false populist and a bit of a false conservative. Grandiosely entitled and possibly venal. But not dumb. Ask the guy she beat to become Alaska's govner. Ask anybody in Alaska. The problem isn't that she's mentally *not* up to it. It's that she's conniving, shrewd and self-dealing.

SnakeBoy
06-12-2009, 11:15 PM
The problem isn't that she's mentally *not* up to it. It's that she's conniving, shrewd and self-dealing.

Now your talking about every successful politician.

elbamba
06-13-2009, 12:56 AM
No one was talking about the 14 year old, and 18 is old enough in any state in the union. The age of consent is actually 16 in Alaska -- Bristol proved that all by herself.

It's a late night comedy show. If we can kill kids for committing crimes, we can make jokes about their getting knocked up on shows for adults.

I believe the SC banned capital punishment for children under 18. Freedom of Speech allows for all sorts of things. This was in poor taste and I think that any reasonable person would agree. Again, he made the comment of the child attending the game. I don't care about his intent, I care about what he said and did. However, I don't really care enough to go through another 5 pages.

elbamba
06-13-2009, 01:02 AM
I don't think she's all that dumb. Not a genius either, but dumb isn't the first adjective I'd reach for. Glib yes. A bit of a false populist and a bit of a false conservative. Grandiosely entitled and possibly venal. But not dumb. Ask the guy she beat to become Alaska's govner. Ask anybody in Alaska. The problem isn't that she's mentally *not* up to it. It's that she's conniving, shrewd and self-dealing.

I suppose it is your definition of "dumb." If we go by schools attended or GPA, she probably won't impress. However, if you judge her smarts by accomplishments and success, she didn't come from a very wealthy family and she became the governor of the biggest state in the USA. She obviously a smart enough politician. I am personally glad that she is not my VP, but them again, I am not glad that Biden is the current VP. At least with Cheany, love him or hate him, I felt like he was competent. I feel the same way about Obama.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2009, 02:32 AM
I believe the SC banned capital punishment for children under 18. Freedom of Speech allows for all sorts of things. This was in poor taste and I think that any reasonable person would agree. Again, he made the comment of the child attending the game. I don't care about his intent, I care about what he said and did. However, I don't really care enough to go through another 5 pages.How do you know he specifically targeted the 14 year old?

I don't even remember any kid other than the knocked up one since they made such a big deal out of her at the Republican convention.

Some writer probably saw that Palin and her daughter were in town and went from there. You are making a big deal out of nothing just like she is. She has some hay to make by paradoxically arguing political correctness -- what is your angle?

Jacob1983
06-13-2009, 03:28 AM
If Letterman had talked shit about Obama's daughters, would you want him to apologize?

Like I said before and I'm sure many people can agree on this on, the Sarah Palin jokes have gotten old and tiresome. Letterman still making jokes about Palin just shows how badly he's ran out of material and how desperate he is for laughs.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2009, 03:31 AM
If Letterman had talked shit about Obama's daughters, would you want him to apologize?If it was about sex, sure. Bristol has, however, had sex and was old enough to consent to have sex when she had sex.

Like I said before and I'm sure many people can agree on this on, the Sarah Palin jokes have gotten old and tiresome. Letterman still making jokes about Palin just shows how badly he's ran out of material and how desperate he is for laughs.Actually, watching you and the Palins freak out about it has given Palin jokes a new lease on life.

Congratulations.

boutons_deux
06-13-2009, 07:50 AM
Ignorant, classless, tongue-twisted, inexperienced Palin is an eternal source of jokes and ridicule, and enduring evidence of just how self-fucked the Repugs are outside of the tiny, losing enclave of God/gays/guns/hate-kill govt/no taxes/pro-business/anti-citizen slogans.

Marcus Bryant
06-13-2009, 07:53 AM
Ignorant, classless

ploto
06-13-2009, 11:17 AM
She didn't choose to be a public figure.

Going on GMA as an adult to espouse your views makes you a public figure. Giving speeches to state your stance on an issue makes you a public figure. She has chosen all of these events herself.

ploto
06-13-2009, 11:21 AM
So is it ok to make rape jokes about an 18 year old? Public figure or not?

I have no clue where Palin came up with the word rape to mean getting pregnant. I guess it was to stir up attention, but once again it pisses me off to no end as it desensitizes people to the real use of the word.

Making a joke about an unwed teenage mother getting pregnant again is crass but not at all a joke about rape.

boutons_deux
06-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Neat little inventory of jokes about Palin and her classy brood that DIDN'T get hate-media howling like a chorus of orchestrated, synchronized, hypocritical assholes:

Top 10 Reasons Sarah Palin's "Outrage" is Misplaced and A Little Late... (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shannyn-moore/top-10-reasons-sarah-pali_b_215468.html)

10) Last September, a skit on Saturday Night Live (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRXQ2ZueP5c) suggested incest in the Palin family. "What about the husband?" asked a mock Times reporter. "You know he's doing those daughters. I mean, come on. It's Alaska!" No outrage. Sarah Palin appeared on the show one month later in late October.

9) Days after the announcement of Bristol's pregnancy, Conan O'Brien joked, "It's true, John McCain's running mate, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, has revealed that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant. Palin said, 'We should never have introduced her to John Edwards.'" Where was the outrage? Was Conan promoting infidelity with an underage girl?

8 ) From two different Tonight Shows: "Governor Palin announced over the weekend that her 17-year-old unmarried daughter is five months pregnant. Oh, boy, you thought John Edwards was in trouble before, now he's really done it!" AND..."All the Republicans are heaping praise on Governor Palin. Fred Thompson said, as an actor, he could see them making a movie about Sarah Palin and her family. Didn't they already make that movie? I think it was called 'Knocked Up!'"--Jay Leno

7) Craig Ferguson's skit of "Larry King vs Levi Johnston" (http://www.imdb.com/video/cbs/vi1229914905/) asks about "kinky sex" with the drapes open. Craig Ferguson's honorary Alaska citizenship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-lW2opLyQ), granted by Governor Palin wasn't rescinded.

6) "According to expense reports, Sarah Palin charged the state of Alaska over $21,000 for her children to travel with her on official business. In fairness to Gov. Palin, when she leaves them home alone they get pregnant." --Seth Meyers (SNL). Sarah Palin was in a sketch with Meyers a week earlier.

5) On October 8, 2008, Sarah Palin walked out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TgDanmWkg) on the ice with six year old Piper and 13 year old Willow, before the game, Conan O'Brien said, "Saturday night, Sarah Palin is going to drop the first puck at the Philadelphia Flyers' hockey game. Then Palin will spend the rest of the game trying to keep the hockey players out of her daughter's penalty box."
Oh, yes he did. You get the outrage...but not a peep then. According to the new "logic", O'Brien was advocating for some really sick stuff.

4) Rush Limbaugh (http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/000930.htm): "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat. Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is a White House dog?" Limbaugh put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton. At the time, Chelsea Clinton was 13 years old. Rush also said, "In last year's campaign, the most prominent, articulate voice for standard run-of-the-mill good old-fashioned American conservatism was Sarah Palin." Calling a young teenager a "dog" can't be helpful to her "self-esteem." Where is the apology from the leader of the GOP?

3) "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."--John McCain (http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/000930.htm), Sarah Palin's running mate. Should McCain apologize to every young woman in America?

2) Palin's friend, political defender and informer of the David Letterman comments, John Ziegler (http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200504/wallace), was fired from his radio show for using the "n-word" online and on air in 1997. In 2000, he was fired for spelling the "n-word" on the air. How much does that word affect the psychological health of America's youth, regardless of their race? Now he is pimping his film about how mean the "liberal media" was to Sarah Palin.
AND...The NUMBER 1 REASON Sarah Palin's Outrage is Misplaced and A Little Late...

1) The "candidate who must be obeyed" was talking about Palin's family when he said, "Kids are off limits." Jake Tapper of ABC News interviewed then Candidate Obama, and asked, "Governor Palin and her husband issued a statement today saying their 17-year-old daughter Bristol, who is unmarried, is five months pregnant. Do you have any reaction?"

OBAMA: "I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people's families are off-limits. And people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Governor Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know, my mother had me when she was 18. And, you know, how family deals with issues and -- and, you know, teenaged children, that shouldn't be the topic of -- of our politics."

The Palin children have been fodder for comedians since they were brought to the national stage. Incest isn't funny. Ugly kid jokes aren't funny. Many of the things said about public figures are just flat wrong. Being "knocked up" isn't much fun. Racist comments hurt all of us. I exhausted the top 10 list before I ran out of outrageous instances ignored by the Palins.

The National Organization for Women named David Letterman to their Hall of Shame. Will Letterman be joining Jay Leno? Conan O'Brien? Craig Ferguson? Seth Myers? Rush Limbaugh? Or John McCain? Of course not! I guess N.O.W. didn't bother checking Sarah Palin's "feminist" credentials. All across America, right wing radio and television talk show hosts feigned outrage in perfect synchronicity. The same people who back up Palin's high drama assertions against Letterman ignored the connections between Bill O'Reilly's irresponsible incitement and the murder of Dr. George Tiller. David Letterman, a late night entertainer, apologized. Fox New's Bill O'Reilly has not.

As a parent, I understand being defensive. I just wonder what took so long. Why now?

==========

Exactly, why now? Hate-media let the above slide by, so why not now?

PLEASE, Repugs, run pitbull bitch and macaca in 2012 against Magik Negro!

PLEASE! :lol

Wild Cobra
06-15-2009, 11:17 AM
How do you know he specifically targeted the 14 year old?

Because the 18 year old wasn't at the game, and he knew who was at the game!

coyotes_geek
06-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Palin would be wise to just drop it. Politicians can never win the war of public opinion against comedians. They just can't. She should have just made one "I thought it was inappropriate" comment and then dropped it.

Oh, Gee!!
06-15-2009, 12:55 PM
she'd rather call for an uprising

ChumpDumper
06-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Because the 18 year old wasn't at the game, and he knew who was at the game!Prove it.

EVAY
06-15-2009, 06:30 PM
she'd rather call for an uprising

This is precisely one of the reasons she is such a bad spokesperson for Repubs. Trying to make this into a "call for an uprising" is classically bad judgment, just like she showed over and over again during the campaign.
She keeps trying to rile the "base" by portraying herslef as a "victim" of political opponents. In so doing, she: 1) fails to reach out to independents and moderates, because she lops anyone who doesn't see eye-to-eye with her on the issue as "lefties, socialists, etc"; 2)fails to take the opportunity to address the actual issues that Americans are grappling with today in favor of focusing on her self;3) reminds people that she is willing to say catty things about Obama whenever she is upset by comparing her treatment and his unfavorably; and 4) proves once again that she is "unready" to lead the nation.

The "unready to lead" is the judgment that the majority of Americans gave her in November, and this kind of action just reinforces it. She remains "Not Ready for Prime Time."

mookie2001
06-15-2009, 06:46 PM
i cant believe this is even a story
a comedian making a joke
comedians say dirty shit about mother teresa, rosa parks etc

itll happen again
and again and again

mookie2001
06-15-2009, 06:49 PM
If you are referring to the 18 year old, that is close enough to statutory rape
ROFL

i have a few statutory themed adult dvd

SnakeBoy
06-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Supposedly Letterman gives a real apology to the Palins on tonights show.

ploto
06-15-2009, 09:53 PM

Will she apologize for implying he is a pedophile?

ducks
06-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Palin would be wise to just drop it. Politicians can never win the war of public opinion against comedians. They just can't. She should have just made one "I thought it was inappropriate" comment and then dropped it.

http://tv.yahoo.com/the-late-show-with-david-letterman/show/31647/news/urn:newsml:tv.tvguide.com:20090615:1006900__ER:1
Letterman's Palin Joke Costs CBS an Advertiser, Spawns Campaign for His Firing

she does not have to anything now
$$ is taking over

ducks
06-15-2009, 09:55 PM

wants to keep his job cbs lost $$$$ from this already

ducks
06-15-2009, 09:56 PM
"It's a disgraceful comment and it needs to be stopped," said Michael Patrick Leahy, one of the organizers of the "Fire David Letterman" campaign. "It is totally inappropriate and disgraceful for a 62-year-old man to sexually insult a 14-year-old girl, period. These comments are more egregious than those of Don Imus, and CBS fired him for those comments."

Blake
06-15-2009, 09:57 PM
http://tv.yahoo.com/the-late-show-with-david-letterman/show/31647/news/urn:newsml:tv.tvguide.com:20090615:1006900__ER:1
Letterman's Palin Joke Costs CBS an Advertiser, Spawns Campaign for His Firing

she does not have to anything now
$$ is taking over

beh. Letterman's ratings are better right now than Leno's from what I heard on the radio.

What advertiser was it?

Nbadan
06-15-2009, 09:58 PM
i cant believe this is even a story
a comedian making a joke
comedians say dirty shit about mother teresa, rosa parks etc

itll happen again
and again and again

Another illegitimate issue brought to you by the GOP....they are masters at 'being outraged' by pointless shit like this...

Winehole23
06-15-2009, 10:01 PM
What advertiser was it?Embassy Suites

Cant_Be_Faded
06-15-2009, 10:50 PM
lol Letterman kinda looks rattled. What are old white people going to watch late night if they're going to boycott Letterman and their precious unfunny Leno is gone?

Winehole23
06-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Conan O Brien, spastic ginger beanpole?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2009/02/conan_o_brien.jpg

sabar
06-16-2009, 02:37 AM
On a side note, she can't even make up something? TIME, Newsweek, The Economist, Cristian Science Monitor, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Washington Post, anything would of been a better answer than pulling a Homer Simpson answer. My legitimate answer would be google news but I could of pulled a bunch of news publications on the spot that I don't read if they wanted print media.

jman3000
06-16-2009, 02:47 AM
She reads everything. Giver her a break.

whottt
06-16-2009, 02:48 AM
She didn't want to say anything because she wasn't sure what could be used against McCain and he was on her ass about not saying anything stupid in the media. So she said nothing. She was the VP not the P, and so she had to toe his line, which was a fucking covoluted line that even McCain had trouble staying on.

She's not lying about reading the magazines and newspapers, that documentary they made before she even knew she would be a VP nominee showed her Mom talking about all she did as a kid was the read the newspapers and magazines cover to cover. All of it. And still did that.

It showed her mom talking about this during the campaign before she was even asked the magazine question.

That's how I know she was just averting giving an answer...because simply whatever she said was going to be analyzed and used to smear her credibility. She probably should have said something like the Wall Street Journal given the state of the economy when she was asked that question...

But I could still see a, "Palin learns about world events from the WSJ" headline being used in a derisive fashion.

She didn't want to say anything that could be used against her because that's what was important McCain and she didn't know what that was, so she said nothing, she just didn't do it as smoothly as the experienced politicians do it when they do it. It's not her style.

She does read magazines and newpapers cover to cover though...and I know that from before she was ever asked that question.

I mean think about it for a second...she has a fucking journalism degree.

SnakeBoy
06-16-2009, 02:56 AM
She lost her cool with Couric. It was a two day interview with a bubble headed morning show host turned "journalist" looking down on her and she got pissed. Says more about what an awful campaign McCain ran than it does about Palin.

Ignignokt
06-16-2009, 04:00 AM
Cry Havoc is appalled.

ploto
06-16-2009, 08:46 AM
On a side note, she can't even make up something? TIME, Newsweek, The Economist, Cristian Science Monitor, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Washington Post, anything would of been a better answer than pulling a Homer Simpson answer. My legitimate answer would be google news but I could of pulled a bunch of news publications on the spot that I don't read if they wanted print media.

Especially given she has a degree in JOURNALISM!

I think this whole Letterman uproar has been to shift the focus off her on-again, off-again appearance at the GOP event that gave her such bad press from both sides.

Let us now see if the religious woman practices forgiveness as her faith teaches her- you know, turn the other cheek and all that.

DMX7
06-19-2009, 10:17 PM
lol, "I'm 6'2", 225...240 lbs."

Nice midsentence correction.

FaithInOne
06-20-2009, 12:19 PM
She got attacked, she fought back. She's good at that. That's one of the reasons the left feels threatened by her and uses their minions to attack her any time possible. Turning it into an innuendo that he's just a dirty old bitter man who has to attack her through daughter sexual jokes was funny as fuck. That's pure entertainment and one of the few angles that could actually hit Letterman back.

She overplayed her hand by making this a rape issue or whatever the fuck the political game turned into. It's all good though. Letterman pussed out.

McCain, the political pussy, goes on Letterman's show after getting owned only to get owned some more and look like a bigger fool. Palin played the game better.