PDA

View Full Version : Chastity Bono-Becoming a Man!

ashbeeigh
06-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Umm. Oh My G-O-D! And go....

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/11/chastity-bono-becoming-a-man/

Chastity Bono -- Becoming a Man

Posted Jun 11th 2009 3:00PM by TMZ Staff

Chastity Bono, civil rights advocate, journalist, author and musician, is in the early stages of changing his gender -- transitioning from female to male, TMZ has learned.

Bono, the child of legendary entertainers Sonny and Cher, began the process earlier this year, shortly after his 40th birthday.

"Yes, it's true -- Chaz, after many years of consideration, has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity," confirmed Bono's publicist, Howard Bragman.

"He is proud of his decision and grateful for the support and respect that has already been shown by his loved ones. It is Chaz's hope that his choice to transition will open the hearts and minds of the public regarding this issue, just as his 'coming out' did nearly 20 years ago.

We ask that the media respect Chaz's privacy during this long process as he will not be doing any interviews at this time."

JudynTX
06-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Omg

koriwhat
06-11-2009, 02:20 PM
you know what bugs me to no end... all these fruits considering themselves another gender and actually claiming to be said gender with "him" and "her". it's all total fuckin' bs!

this chick looks nothing like a dude and she's not much to look at as a woman either. so what exactly is this transition she will undertake? they gonna glue a dick on her or what? so she takes hormones and can grow a beard, who gives a fuck! my grandma can grow a beard without hormons.

i think we as a society should really evalute the title "insane" and our classification of those that fit that title. all these weirdos claiming they are male or female when they are opposite are definitely fucked in the head. why our society doesn't comprehend this is way over my head i guess.

fuckin' sick.

btw, did yall hear about that law that was trying to be passed, i think in like arkansas or some state starting with an A, where it would be legal for a man who "thinks" he is a female to use the women's restrooms? thank god that got shut down because no telling what fuckin' sickos will go out of their way to just throw on a skirt so they can peep on unsuspecting women behind a door that most men can't go through. fuckin' retarded!

and yes, i cuss a lot so suck it up bitches!

Blake
06-11-2009, 02:22 PM
I guess she got tired of being a lesbian.....wanted to go straight

mrsmaalox
Hmm. This should get good :tu

JudynTX
I guess she got tired of being a lesbian

:lol:lol

koriwhat
06-11-2009, 02:25 PM
i guess when you're that fugly and can't get no dick the best thing to do is rent one and stitch it on.

samikeyp
06-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Becoming? :lol

JoeChalupa
06-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Man........I didn't see this coming.

ashbeeigh
06-11-2009, 02:31 PM
I've read in several places that transgender and non transgender brains are wired different. Here's a article about it (Warning, it's nuero and medical heavy and I've only glanced at it so don't bring up anything to argue...yet) :http://www.symposion.com/ijt/ijtc0106.htm

We've discussed it before, the difference between sex and gender. Sex is what you are born as and gender is what you feel you are, it's societal. And Chastity Bono, I guess, always has felt as though "she" was a man. Although I thought she was happy being a butch lesbian.

CosmicCowboy
06-11-2009, 02:37 PM
http://www.vh1realityworld.com/files/celebrity-fit-club/vh1-chastity-bono1.jpg

I didn't know T-Park had a twin sister!

lebomb
06-11-2009, 02:39 PM
I dont know...................if she felt like a man, why didnt she take another look at her tits and pussy. Problem solved.

jack sommerset
06-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Nasty

CuckingFunt
06-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Who gives a fuck? Seriously?

I will never understand why so many people are threatened by someone else's gender expression.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-11-2009, 02:46 PM
She's already the manliest looking Bono even without the surgery.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20081022/000d60aab2a60a69132f10.jpg

ididnotnothat
06-11-2009, 02:46 PM
She wanted a penis.

Babe......I got you babe.....

ididnotnothat
06-11-2009, 02:47 PM

I will never understand why so many people are threatened by someone else's gender expression.

I think some just like to have a little fun at someone else's expense and it bothers the shit out of you.

koriwhat
06-11-2009, 02:48 PM
^ hahaha. hahaha. cosmic cowboy.

CuckingFunt
06-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I think some just like to have a little fun at someone else's expense and it bothers the shit out of you.

Yeah. Hate and intolerance tend to have that effect. Silly me.

ididnotnothat
06-11-2009, 02:51 PM

I guess I can find the humor in it is all.

koriwhat
06-11-2009, 02:53 PM

i think if you're going to classify some as insane for killing then you gotta do the same for those who want to turn their dicks inside out and those who want to plop one on instead of acting like everything's cool and normal. this shit ain't normal! at all! they're fuckin' insane!

mrsmaalox
06-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Some take this place waaay too seriously! Seriously.

JoeChalupa
06-11-2009, 02:56 PM
some take this place waaay too seriously! Seriously.

+1

ididnotnothat
06-11-2009, 02:59 PM

I agree though that I don't really give a shit what she does.

CuckingFunt
06-11-2009, 03:10 PM
i think if you're going to classify some as insane for killing then you gotta do the same for those who want to turn their dicks inside out and those who want to plop one on instead of acting like everything's cool and normal. this shit ain't normal! at all! they're fuckin' insane!

Why?

chode_regulator
06-11-2009, 03:32 PM
I hate how people like you always hide behind labels. Such as calling others hateful and intolerant. Why does everyone always have to get their way. What is it about society that all of a sudden everyone should be told youre normal and everyone should tolerate/embrace you for being weird. And by the way, why does the weirdo get to have his opinion and its ok but i have mine and im hateful?

Why?

Why not?

Why?
06-11-2009, 03:44 PM
i hate how people like you always hide behind labels. Such as calling others hateful and intolerant. Why does everyone always have to get their way. What is it about society that all of a sudden everyone should be told youre normal and everyone should tolerate/embrace you for being weird. And by the way, why does the weirdo get to have his opinion and its ok but i have mine and im hateful?

Why not?

+1

CuckingFunt
06-11-2009, 03:50 PM
I hate how people like you always hide behind labels. Such as calling others hateful and intolerant. Why does everyone always have to get their way. What is it about society that all of a sudden everyone should be told youre normal and everyone should tolerate/embrace you for being weird.

I don't know, since that's not what I'm advocating. I'd much prefer a society in which gender expressions outside of the male/female binary were no longer seen as being weird, which would negate the need to tolerate/embrace them specifically for their weirdness.

And by the way, why does the weirdo get to have his opinion and its ok but i have mine and im hateful?

Because only one of the opinions in question is hateful. If Bono were expressing a hateful opinion, I would be just as quick to call him on it.

Why not?

Good argument.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-11-2009, 04:36 PM
sniff sniff. is that a dissertation i smell?

chode_regulator
06-11-2009, 05:06 PM
I would be just as quick to call him on it.

You mean her?

Good argument.

Thanks. I guess yours of Why was so much better. :blah :rolleyes

SnakeBoy
06-11-2009, 05:33 PM
I think it's good that dude is finally going to get a dick.

AmericanPsycho
06-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Is that really necessary? If a guy gets his schlong cut off it doesn't make him any less of a man. Or does it? So I don't see how getting one attached is going to make her any more of a man.
Yes I do but it doesn't make sense.

timvp
06-11-2009, 05:59 PM
my grandma can grow a beard without hormons.Vinegar what?

SnakeBoy
06-11-2009, 06:06 PM
If a guy gets his schlong cut off it doesn't make him any less of a man. Or does it?

I take it you're female?

marini martini
06-11-2009, 06:29 PM
When they take out you're appendix, it's called an appendectomy.

When a female wants to have a sex change operation, what is that called??????

An addadictomy!!!!:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

I think I deserve a "Spur" for that!!!:downspin:

CuckingFunt
06-11-2009, 07:00 PM
You mean her?

No, I don't. I see no point in not respecting how someone else chooses to identify, whether it be he/him, she/her, or ze/hir. It's not like it takes a tremendous amount of effort on my part to do so.

Thanks. I guess yours of Why was so much better. :blah :rolleyes

My response wasn't an argument at all. The burden of proof lies with the person making a claim, in this case koriwhat suggesting that alternate gender expression be a sign of insanity, not with the person who refutes that claim.

CuckingFunt
06-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Some take this place waaay too seriously! Seriously.

sniff sniff. is that a dissertation i smell?

Thank goodness I've got the giggle twins here to remind me that discussion forums aren't actually for discussing things.

marini martini
06-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Thank goodness I've got the giggle twins here to remind me that discussion forums aren't actually for discussing things.

:huddle:

Wild Cobra
06-11-2009, 07:57 PM
I wonder how Sonny would take this revelation if he were still alive. Being a lesbian is one thing, but this is huge.

koriwhat
06-11-2009, 07:58 PM
My response wasn't an argument at all. The burden of proof lies with the person making a claim, in this case koriwhat suggesting that alternate gender expression be a sign of insanity, not with the person who refutes that claim.

i'll give you a funny little example why i think such shit is insane.

i have this friend who let's say is out there and likes to run with both parties. dude through me for a loop when he told me he was dating a tranny. ok so he's dating a tranny, i don't give a shit, and we all go out to this club one night... i'm not condoning such behavior but, anyhow, the "dude" hit my friend and my friend hit that bitch back and hard. well this "dude" got all crybaby and shit and started a big scene and my buddy ended up surrounded by people who wanted to kick his ass over a "woman" and this "dude" kept telling everyone, "yeah he hits me! he's a woman abuser and blah blah blah"

so he hit this "dude" but that "dude" hit my friend too. anyhow, this "dude" could had really gotten my friend fucked up and it wouldn't had been justified. that "dude" is insane as is the rest of these people who claim they are the opposite of the truth that they obviously can't comprehend.

if they can't comprehend that they are who they are then they are definitely out of reach with reality which leads me to suspect they are all insane. regardless if you chop your dick up or glue one on you are out of reach with reality and therefore you're fuckin' insane!

i refuse to call anyone different just because they lay claim that they are something or someone else then who they really are. a dude is a dude is a dude and a chick is a chick is a chick regardless of what they think, say, or do.

hermies are just fucked! ha.

with all that said, i don't give a fuck what these people do with themselves but to say we as society should step back and just be cool with everything is way out there. if i ever hooked up with some "dude" and found out when the pants came off that that "dude" was packing a cock too, i'd kill the fool. plain as that. insanity meet insanity!

mrsmaalox
06-11-2009, 08:42 PM

And you're welcome :toast I was just a bit surprised that after the first 10 posts anyone would think a real discussion might happen! Especially someone as astute as yourself ;)

chode_regulator
06-11-2009, 08:45 PM
with all that said, i don't give a fuck what these people do with themselves but to say we as society should step back and just be cool with everything is way out there.

ding! ding! ding! We have a winner folks. :lobt:

chode_regulator
06-11-2009, 08:45 PM

My response wasnt an argyument either. Honestly I just couldnt resist replying with why not.

Summers
06-11-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm normally one of those bleeding heart, left-wing, Obama-bumper-sticker, tolerant types, but I really don't get transgender surgery. If you're gay, be gay, and I'll argue until I'm blue in the face that you are being denied your Constitutional rights. You wanna wear size 11 pumps or a strap-on, go for it. But to me, mutilating the perfectly healthy genitals you were born with is the same as people who shop around until they find an orthopedist who will amputate a perfectly healthy limb. I'm not saying they're freaks. They're not hurting anybody. I'm just saying they're missing a synapse or something.

mrsmaalox
06-11-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm normally one of those bleeding heart, left-wing, Obama-bumper-sticker, tolerant types, but I really don't get transgender surgery. If you're gay, be gay, and I'll argue until I'm blue in the face that you are being denied your Constitutional rights. You wanna wear size 11 pumps or a strap-on, go for it. But to me, mutilating the perfectly healthy genitals you were born with is the same as people who shop around until they find an orthopedist who will amputate a perfectly healthy limb. I'm not saying they're freaks. They're not hurting anybody. I'm just saying they're missing a synapse or something.

I pretty much feel the same way. It just gets me to thinking: Remember that feral girl
who was found somewhere in Russia? She was raised by dogs, behaved like a dog, and possibly believed she was a dog. So if someday she decided she was going to have a tail attached should society be accepting of it? Certainly a lot of people are gonna think, dog or not, that's pretty freaking weird! And that isn't necessarily hating or being intolerant; It's just thinking something is freaking weird.

ididnotnothat
06-11-2009, 09:19 PM
And you're welcome :toast I was just a bit surprised that after the first 10 posts anyone would think a real discussion might happen! Especially someone as astute as yourself ;)

I think it is a real discussion but CF took it the wrong way and thinks that if someone isn't okay with it they are wrong or somehow different if they state their opinion that they don't accept this type of behavior. There can be serious discussion on a subject while still allowing humor to lighten the mood.

mrsmaalox
06-11-2009, 09:30 PM
I think it is a real discussion but CF took it the wrong way and thinks that if someone isn't okay with it they are wrong or somehow different if they state their opinion that they don't accept this type of behavior. There can be serious discussion on a subject while still allowing humor to lighten the mood.

You are correct :toast

MANGINA
06-11-2009, 09:47 PM
ding! ding! ding! We have a winner folks. :lobt:

+1. I don't have a problem with it but I still go "WTF!?!?".

ploto
06-11-2009, 09:52 PM
When they take out you're appendix, it's called an appendectomy.

When a female wants to have a sex change operation, what is that called??????

An addadictomy!!!!:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trainwreck2100
06-12-2009, 12:00 AM
it's a woman you can add all the parts you want, but in the end the bitch carries XX chromosomes. it's like slapping a honda H on a ford taurus and calling it an import.

ploto
06-12-2009, 12:03 AM
I wonder how you feel about women making their boobs larger. Maybe she just wants to make her peepee larger.

CuckingFunt
06-12-2009, 12:33 AM
I'm normally one of those bleeding heart, left-wing, Obama-bumper-sticker, tolerant types, but I really don't get transgender surgery.

I don't "get it" either, to be honest. But I realize that I have the benefit of being perfectly happy and comfortable with the parts I got at birth. Not everyone feels that way, and I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be that uncomfortable in my own skin. Considering how uncomfortable I am in situations in which I am unable to fully express myself for even a couple of hours, I don't doubt that I lifetime of that feeling would be difficult enough that I'd seek change through some means.

Ultimately, however, while I personally see the surgery as being extreme and unnecessary in my own life, I'm not about to assume people are automatically crazy for seeking that change in theirs. What I think is crazy is that we as a culture have constructed definitions of gender that are so rigid and so restricting that people even feel a need to match their appendages to their behavior or personality.

CuckingFunt
06-12-2009, 12:45 AM
i'll give you a funny little example why i think such shit is insane.

i have this friend who let's say is out there and likes to run with both parties. dude through me for a loop when he told me he was dating a tranny. ok so he's dating a tranny, i don't give a shit, and we all go out to this club one night... i'm not condoning such behavior but, anyhow, the "dude" hit my friend and my friend hit that bitch back and hard. well this "dude" got all crybaby and shit and started a big scene and my buddy ended up surrounded by people who wanted to kick his ass over a "woman" and this "dude" kept telling everyone, "yeah he hits me! he's a woman abuser and blah blah blah"

so he hit this "dude" but that "dude" hit my friend too. anyhow, this "dude" could had really gotten my friend fucked up and it wouldn't had been justified. that "dude" is insane as is the rest of these people who claim they are the opposite of the truth that they obviously can't comprehend.

I hate to break it to you, but manipulative drama queens aren't unique to the trans/intersex community. The loony bins would be crowded to overflowing within days if we started using anything in that story as a sign of insanity.

if they can't comprehend that they are who they are then they are definitely out of reach with reality which leads me to suspect they are all insane. regardless if you chop your dick up or glue one on you are out of reach with reality and therefore you're fuckin' insane!

i refuse to call anyone different just because they lay claim that they are something or someone else then who they really are. a dude is a dude is a dude and a chick is a chick is a chick regardless of what they think, say, or do.

hermies are just fucked! ha.

And, what exactly is reality? That your genitals determine who and what you are? If you had a tragic accident tomorrow and no longer had a penis, would you still consider yourself to be a man based on the other elements of your personality?

Oh, I see. The thread had the potential for real discussion as long as everyone participating laughed at the bad jokes and agreed with all the points already being made. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

SnakeBoy
06-12-2009, 01:11 AM
If you had a tragic accident tomorrow and no longer had a penis, would you still consider yourself to be a man based on the other elements of your personality?

I'd consider myself less of a man. I think any man that says otherwise is lying, at least to themselves.

It's really not a very good analogy though. If I were in a tragic accident tomorrow and my penis turned into a vagina and I grew tits, I would consider myself a lesbian. Also I would masturbate alot since there would always be pussy in front of me.

LnGrrrR
06-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Ultimately, however, while I personally see the surgery as being extreme and unnecessary in my own life, I'm not about to assume people are automatically crazy for seeking that change in theirs. What I think is crazy is that we as a culture have constructed definitions of gender that are so rigid and so restricting that people even feel a need to match their appendages to their behavior or personality.

Given that the ability to 'change' gender has only surfaced in the past... what, 30 to 40 years? I don't see why you're surprised at pushback. For thousands of years we had the gender we were stuck with.

LnGrrrR
06-12-2009, 08:00 AM
And, what exactly is reality? That your genitals determine who and what you are? If you had a tragic accident tomorrow and no longer had a penis, would you still consider yourself to be a man based on the other elements of your personality?

Let me posit a 'mad scientist' scenario. If someone, a man's testosterone were removed, and replaced with estrogen in the same quantities as a female, and then had a sex change to 'complete' it, would he still be a 'man'?

Mentally, maybe, but probably not physically.

JudynTX
06-12-2009, 08:10 AM
I wonder how you feel about women making their boobs larger. Maybe she just wants to make her peepee larger.

Wha? :lmao

CosmicCowboy
06-12-2009, 09:33 AM

:lmao

I love this place. It makes me feel so "normal".

ploto
06-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Wha? :lmao

I am just making the point that people have plastic surgery and alter their bodies all the time, so why the obsession with this particular augmentation? If she was operating on any other part of her body besides this particular one, then no one would care.

JudynTX
06-12-2009, 12:43 PM
I am just making the point that people have plastic surgery and alter their bodies all the time, so why the obsession with this particular augmentation? If she was operating on any other part of her body besides this particular one, then no one would care.

I was unaware that you could make your vagina larger. But these days, anything is possible.

Dark Gable
06-12-2009, 12:50 PM
I was unaware that you could make your vagina larger. But these days, anything is possible.

Believe me, it's possible.

ploto
06-12-2009, 12:55 PM

Women have plastic surgery to make their labia look "better" so surely they will do just about anything although I would guess a female would most likely want to make her vagina smaller.

JudynTX
06-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Believe me, it's possible.

I set myself up for that one. :lol

Women have plastic surgery to make their labia look "better" so surely they will do just about anything although I would guess a female would most likely want to make her vagina smaller.

You mean become virgins again? :lol

2Blonde
06-12-2009, 12:58 PM

I don't know, since that's not what I'm advocating. I'd much prefer a society in which gender expressions outside of the male/female binary were no longer seen as being weird, which would negate the need to tolerate/embrace them specifically for their weirdness.

Agreed. Last night my husband and I were watching the NBC Nightly News w/Brian Williams and he reported on this story. My husband turned to me and asked me why was this national news. I agree, people have sexual reassignment surgery every day in this country. What makes the child of a musician national news? I can see it being a topic for discussion on an internet site but reporting it as a national news story on television is just sensationalism IMO.

Kermit
06-12-2009, 01:01 PM
I guarantee you that when the technology comes around that makes dicks bigger and longer, all the people on here going "eww, that's gross" will be the first motherfuckers in line.

ididnotnothat
06-12-2009, 01:06 PM
It IS news whether you like it or not. I'd say 95% of the news we read or hear about is about somebody we don't know personally. Of course there are surgeries going on 24/7 but not everyone is the daughter of a well know celebrity. No, it doesn't make it right but it makes it news. Fires are still reported on the news even though one happens every day and nothing weird about that.
Sucks but that is the way it is.

CuckingFunt
06-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Given that the ability to 'change' gender has only surfaced in the past... what, 30 to 40 years? I don't see why you're surprised at pushback. For thousands of years we had the gender we were stuck with.

I'm not surprised by it, but I don't understand it. In general, I don't understand why anyone feels such vitriol about the decisions that others make in living their lives.

desflood
06-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Good for Chaz. Hope it makes her (sorry, him) happy.

easjer
06-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Good for Chaz. Hope it makes her (sorry, him) happy.

Pretty much this.

And I think CuckingFunt has made some excellent arguments as usual.

z0sa
06-12-2009, 02:04 PM

intolerance for gender changing weirdos will never change.

The hate, however, is unnecessary.

Sigmund Freud
06-12-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm not surprised by it, but I don't understand it. In general, I don't understand why anyone feels such vitriol about the decisions that others make in living their lives.

It really isn't that hard to understand. It is human nature.

FaithInOne
06-12-2009, 02:42 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

desflood
06-12-2009, 02:48 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg
:rollin

I don't know why that strikes me as so damn funny, but I can't stop giggling.

DoubtingThomas
06-12-2009, 03:14 PM
I guarantee you that when the technology comes around that makes dicks bigger and longer, all the people on here going "eww, that's gross" will be the first motherfuckers in line.

I thought the technology is already here?

http://www.enhancementhq.com/images/products/extenze.jpg

No?

Cry Havoc
06-12-2009, 03:17 PM
What is really bothersome about this kind of situation...

Poor people can't even begin to fathom this kind of thing. Gender reassignment is only for the wealthy. You could almost say it's a "perk" of being wealthy.

I have a friend who is going from being a man to a woman, and because "he" lost his job recently, he has to put everything on pause -- the hormones, the upcoming surgery, pretty much putting this process completely on pause.

It's nice to think that we can be all accepting and tra la la, but the fact is that it's an incredibly risky, costly procedure that only the very well off financially can afford. Everyone else is stuck with what they have. Agree with GRS or not, that's wrong.

mrsmaalox
06-12-2009, 03:50 PM
What is really bothersome about this kind of situation...

Poor people can't even begin to fathom this kind of thing. Gender reassignment is only for the wealthy. You could almost say it's a "perk" of being wealthy.

I have a friend who is going from being a man to a woman, and because "he" lost his job recently, he has to put everything on pause -- the hormones, the upcoming surgery, pretty much putting this process completely on pause.

It's nice to think that we can be all accepting and tra la la, but the fact is that it's an incredibly risky, costly procedure that only the very well off financially can afford. Everyone else is stuck with what they have. Agree with GRS or not, that's wrong.

Or they end up going to Asia, where such surgeries are more affordable, and end up being literally butchered!! That happened to sibling of an acquaintance of mine. I can't imagine what it takes to come to terms with who you are, then make such a difficult decision, only to spend the rest of your life maimed. Very tragic.

jcrod
06-12-2009, 04:43 PM
I know someone. Knew her before She turned to him. He is a great guy and married to woman. They dated when he was still a girl and the wife was straight before her. She always wanted to be a guy, she didn't feel she was gay. She felt like a guy.

What ever makes you happy, as long as you don't hurt someone else.

ORION
06-12-2009, 04:49 PM
I know someone. Knew her before She turned to him. He is a great guy and married to woman. They dated when he was still a girl and the wife was straight before her. She always wanted to be a guy, she didn't feel she was gay. She felt like a guy.

What ever makes you happy, as long as you don't hurt someone else.

Are trying to say something?

SnakeBoy
06-12-2009, 04:50 PM

No?

Yohimbe bark. I tried it briefly back in the 80's when it was marketed to weight lifters since it's supposed increase testosterone and make it easier to put on muscle gain. Didn't do much in that regard. It makes "it bigger" because it jacks your blood pressure through the roof. Very bad stuff but it's "all natural" so they can stilll sell it for now.

Yohimbe is a tree bark containing a variety of pharmacologically active chemicals. It is marketed in a number of products for body building and "enhanced male performance." Serious adverse effects, including renal failure, seizures and death, have been reported to FDA with products containing yohimbe and are currently under investigation.

jcrod
06-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Are trying to say something?

:lmao You got me.

SnakeBoy
06-12-2009, 05:29 PM
I can't imagine what it takes to come to terms with who you are, then make such a difficult decision, only to spend the rest of your life maimed. Very tragic.

All joking aside, isn't it that they are not coming to terms with who they are?

ploto
06-12-2009, 09:06 PM
I think part of the problem are the gender roles that a society defines. I read an article today in which someone born a man (later changed to woman) did not understand growing up why he did not like to hunt and to fish with his dad but instead liked Depression Glass. Now, how does that identify male and female? I also wonder if some people are more able to believe that they are a different gender and hence heterosexual rather than being homosexual? Just thinking out loud, so to speak.

Summers
06-12-2009, 10:13 PM

No?

You know what I love about those commercials? They're not allowed to say "this will make your penis bigger", so they hire slutty looking chicks to use phrases like "certain male anatomy" and stuff like that with raised eyebrows. It's goofy as hell.

RollingStoned
06-12-2009, 10:43 PM
It does not matter to me what a person does to their body but I don't see how anyone would consider this normal behavior. If they are heterosexual it shouldn't surprise anyone. You don't have to be intolerate to be surprised.

angel_luv
06-13-2009, 12:37 PM
it's a woman. you can add all the parts you want, but in the end the she carries XX chromosomes. it's like slapping a honda H on a ford taurus and calling it an import.

Very true.

MiamiHeat
06-13-2009, 08:33 PM
'honoring her true identity'

?

what? sigh, the corruption of society continues. nobody stands up for anything anymore and says 'YOU ARE WRONG."

everyone is politically correct nowadays. this is sick.

MiamiHeat
06-13-2009, 08:49 PM
YOU ARE WRONG

asshole

Exhibit A.

Brainwashed moron under 30 years old. supports anything that is politically correct and is trendy with his friends.

Supports Obama.

likes hip hop music.

manufan10
06-16-2009, 01:41 PM
First look at Chaz:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/539659/0_63_Chastity.jpg

koriwhat
06-16-2009, 01:43 PM
aint getting dick as a chick... aint getting pussy as a dude.

haha poor chaz.

pkbpkb81
06-16-2009, 08:53 PM
'honoring her true identity'

?

what? sigh, the corruption of society continues. nobody stands up for anything anymore and says 'YOU ARE WRONG."

everyone is politically correct nowadays. this is sick.

+1

it is wrong.

Blake
06-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Exhibit A.

Brainwashed moron under 30 years old. supports anything that is politically correct and is trendy with his friends.

Supports Obama.

likes hip hop music.

maybe one day miami heat will become a man too

Blake
06-16-2009, 10:05 PM
First look at Chaz:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/539659/0_63_Chastity.jpg

that's chaz? He was hilarious in Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

manufan10
06-17-2009, 08:46 AM
that's chaz? He was hilarious in Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

:lmao

I like him better on The King of Queens. :lol