PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite erogenous zone?

MsMcGillyCutty
03-30-2005, 11:26 PM
We girls were having a little discussion over some cucumber sandwiches when this subject came up. We found that the ear, seems to be popular.
Aside from the obvious (if you can manage to avoid the obvious), what are your favorite sensitive spots?

Seems every woman has at least one spot on her neck that's insanely sensitive. The wrist is good too, but for me not as sensitive.
Hmm. I have a lot of sensitive spots, the area of my neck under my ear is probably a good one.

And guys, please be tasteful.

baseline bum
03-30-2005, 11:29 PM
It drives me wild when a woman plays with my palms.

Dex
03-31-2005, 12:06 AM
My penis? :lol

(I could've been a lot less tasteful than that)

I think guys tend to have a lot less of these erogenous zones. The only thing that personally comes to mind are the nape of my neck and my earlobes, but I think those go for just about anybody, especially if you've got somebody kissing/licking them.

Ears, neck, shoulders, hips, thighs, the pit of the knee, the small of the back, and even the occasional foot seem to be most common among girls.

As for my girl....she's totally freakin' wired. All of the above seems to do SOMETHING or the other, and that's ignoring the obvious spots.

Also, I've heard a rumor that there are nerve endings in most girl's belly buttons which are directly linked to their clitoris. I can't say that case speaks for all girls, but I know it certainly seems to affect my girlfriend, and most any other girl I've known has been protective/particular about their navel for one reason or another.

Girls, can we get a confirmation?

Jimcs50
03-31-2005, 02:42 PM
my ass (the outside...you filthy perves, the outside) I like it when she lightly rubs my ass. Also having my neck kissed.

TheWriter
03-31-2005, 02:46 PM
I like to have a woman beat the shit out of me with a bat.

Then have her paper cut my eyelids.

Right after that I make her run over my foot with a car. Over and over again.

You know, the usual stuff.

bigzak25
03-31-2005, 02:47 PM
if wifey gives me a good back scratch, she will be rewarded.

bigzak25
03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
and i can't believe we all now have the knowledge that jimbo likes to have his ass rubbed lightly.... :lol

Jimcs50
03-31-2005, 02:53 PM
and i can't believe we all now have the knowledge that jimbo likes to have his ass rubbed lightly.... :lol

I am an onion...I have many layers...one by one, I reveal more and more.

:)

desflood
03-31-2005, 02:58 PM
:td Oh God, put 'em back on please!

CosmicCowboy
03-31-2005, 02:59 PM
ugh TMI Jimbo...

bigzak25
03-31-2005, 03:02 PM
and i hate wifey going for my neck....i'm like, get the hell away from there....

does a stomach count? cuz a good meal is cause for reward as well.

gay abc
03-31-2005, 03:02 PM
mens nipples are just as sensitive as a womans

hmmm - wonder if jim likes to be spanked too :lol

Jimcs50
03-31-2005, 03:07 PM
mens nipples are just as sensitive as a womans

hmmm - wonder if jim likes to be spanked too :lol

No spanking...the operative word was "lightly"

bigzak25
03-31-2005, 03:10 PM
the sure way to a woman is the back/neck rub.....if do right, no can defense.

desflood
03-31-2005, 03:12 PM
The sure way to a woman's heart (and therefore the bed) is to take out the trash and do the dishes once in a while.

tlongII
03-31-2005, 03:15 PM
Toss the salad.

bigzak25
03-31-2005, 03:18 PM
syrup or jelly?

i'll take out trash. FUCK washing dishes. the beauty of the dishwasher.

desflood
03-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Uh huh... and for women like me, who have no dishwasher?

bigzak25
03-31-2005, 03:25 PM
hey sister, i feel your pain....my stepdad was a hardass and i had to wash dishes all throughout my childhood the old fashion way....and with big hands, and little glasses, you try to get down to the bottom and crack, broken glass, bloody hands...(this was pre sponge on a stick, peeps)...it sucked.

my wifey can cook, just not well...Godbless her. so i'm mostly a fast food guy, thus the gut. hell, i even choose to eat the reeses pieces cereal cuz it's round and i can eat it out of a glass without a spoon....if i don't dirty it, i'm not washing it...

timvp
03-31-2005, 04:18 PM
my wifey can cook, just not well...Godbless her. so i'm mostly a fast food guy, thus the gut. hell, i even choose to eat the reeses pieces cereal cuz it's round and i can eat it out of a glass without a spoon....if i don't dirty it, i'm not washing it...

:lmao :lmao :lmao

If I wasn't so tired, I'd be laughing my azz off. But the question is, would I still find it funny even if I wasn't tired.

I believe so but I'll have to come and read this again after I get more than 45 minutes of sleep.

Shelly
03-31-2005, 05:08 PM
Bring me some chocolate and I'll be putty in your hands.

Medvedenko
03-31-2005, 05:10 PM
The Brain.....that's the best erogenous zone...oh and nice titties...

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Bring me some chocolate and I'll be putty in your hands.
http://www.hersheygifts.com/Content/ProdImages/5142_hf.jpg

Where shall I send it?

CosmicCowboy
03-31-2005, 05:19 PM

:lmao

that reminds me of a Ron White joke...(paraphrasing as best as I can remember)

" My wifes a really bad cook...*rattles the ice in his glass*...she cooked dinner the other night and it was so bad that I fed it to the dog...then the dog licked his butt...my wife asked me why he did that and I told her he was probably trying to get the taste out of his mouth..."

Shelly
03-31-2005, 05:34 PM
http://www.hersheygifts.com/Content/ProdImages/5142_hf.jpg

Where shall I send it?

Hey!!!!!!! You even signed the chocolate! But who is this 'Sue' bitch??

SpursWoman
03-31-2005, 05:38 PM

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-31-2005, 06:05 PM

She means nothing to me. I swear.

2Blonde
03-31-2005, 07:06 PM
Medvedenko
The Brain.....that's the best erogenous zone...oh and nice titties...
Hey....I didn't know my husband posted in here !?!?!?

...2Blonde

tlongII
03-31-2005, 07:15 PM
The prostate area is the most erogenous spot on the male body.

SequSpur
03-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Cock and balls

baseline bum
03-31-2005, 11:09 PM
Massages really don't do it for me the same way they do for chicks I give them too. To me a massage is perfect when I'm really tired and my muscles are aching and I just want to be lulled to sleep.

gay abc is right... mens nipples are sensitive as hell and it drives me wild when a woman pays the same attention to mine that I do to hers. I guess I like it a lot when a girl licks little circles around my ass too.