PDA

View Full Version : Is Jameer Nelson that stupid or was he paid off?

Fabbs
06-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Ahead by 3 with 10 seconds left after DHoward choked two more FTs.

The only way you can lose is to give up a trey. As faggot Fisher approaches the 3pt line, Jameer backs up and give Fisher room to shoot.

Fixed or is Nelson really that stupid?

91-91 in OT and the Magic have a chance to rebound the Lakers miss. Nelson pins Gassholes arm and keeps it pinned as if to say "look ref, i have Gasols arm pinned, here I'll keep it pinned as long as it takes for you to see it."

I'm leaning towards fixed.

p.s. way to go Van Gundyovich, good job taking Alston out again. :bang:bang

IronMexican
06-11-2009, 11:44 PM
It was clearly fixed :lol Ahhh, I love this shit.

ffadicted
06-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Jamer has been out for a long ass time, obviously not playing or thinking his best. He's a player though, he's obviously gonna want to play, and may not realize he's hurting the team by doing so. It was up to Van Gundy to pull the trigger on his all star, but he couldn't.

That is why the Lakers are the 09 champs

Chillen
06-11-2009, 11:47 PM
That was a huge f**kup for the Magic. You don't leave Fisher open for a 3-point shot in a tight game. He made a huge mistake.

lefty
06-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Aaaah SVG

But hey, waht are you gonna do about it

1Parker1
06-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Magic don't have high IQ players. Hedo should have taken that extra timeout they still had left before regulation. Jameer should NEVER have given Fisher that much room. Actually I agree with Mark Jackson, SVG should have just advised the Magic to foul the Lakers after they cross halfcourt. They would have shot 2 FT's, and would have the ball and still be up 1.

Oh and Hedo choked majorly in the 4th quarter with all those missed FT's...especially given he's an 85% FT shooter. And Lewis failed to show up at all which did not help.

Fabbs
06-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Actually I agree with Mark Jackson, SVG should have just advised the Magic to foul the Lakers after they cross halfcourt. They would have shot 2 FT's, and would have the ball and still be up 1.

Or did Orlando have a foul to give?

Either way, hack away at Swisher before he has a chance to launch.
Nelson backing up behind the 3pt arc. :downspin::lol
Again, rigged or is he that stupid?
After the play he raised both arms and walked to the bench.
Don't tell me Gundyovich ordered him to do that?

j.dizzle
06-11-2009, 11:58 PM
oh man im gonna love seeing Fisher draining that 3 over the midget on the Championship DVD

kromediablo
06-11-2009, 11:59 PM
We all know that activating nelson was the biggest goof of the season. But for the last play, SVG should have substituted anthony johnson for some length on the last defensive stop. I mean your grandmama can shoot over nelson!! All things considered, missing the last few free throws...wishing he could take them all back!

FILTHYYYYY VICIOUSSSSS RIDICILOUSSSSSSS!!!!lol

FaithInOne
06-12-2009, 12:42 AM
That was one of those moments that you just have to laugh your ass off at this damn league.

Damn Jameer.

montgod
06-12-2009, 12:44 AM
That was one of many screw ups by Jameer tonight. He totally gave the game to the Lakers.

KSeal
Definitely fixed, I don't know how anyone could be that stupid.

Indazone
JVG totally owned Jameer after that play. He said he was amazed at some of the players basketball IQ out there. He said Jameer should have bodied him up instead of just leaving him open to take that shot.

sook
06-12-2009, 12:45 AM
People are once again giving Rafer too much credit. Dude went 5-for-13 with 2 assists and once again, Hedo was doing all the playmaking. At least Jameer tries to do more creating for others. Rafer defers to Hedo almost every time up the court. Jameer mixes it up and doesn't keep shooting when his shot isn't falling.

sook
06-12-2009, 12:46 AM
The magic were losing when Rafer played the entire 3rd. The were able to chip a bit away b.c of jameer.

Rafer sucks folks, get over it.

Indazone
06-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Rafer for the teardrop threee!!!!!!

Clank!

LeBronMVPjames
06-12-2009, 12:53 AM
LA 2009 champs, get over it, WHORELANDO DESERVE TO LOOSE BECUZ CAVS WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurscenter
06-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Stan Van Gundy

Should of NEVER PLAYER NELSON 1 MINUTE

NELSON magically was oK when they made the finals

typical front runner

but Van gundy fucked his own team by changing rotations in game 1

Indazone
06-12-2009, 12:55 AM
LOL if the Cavs would have made it to the finals it would have been a Lakers sweep in 4.

LeBronMVPjames
06-12-2009, 01:05 AM
LOL if the Cavs would have made it to the finals it would have been a Lakers sweep in 4.

are u sayin that CAVS would sweep LA? or LA would sweet CAVS?

Spurtacus
06-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Stan Van Gundy is the idiot. WTF are you doing playing Nelson the entire 4th and OT? WTF WTF WTF!

Fabbs
06-12-2009, 01:08 AM
"Van Gundy considered ordering his players to foul, but he opted not to because he worried the Magic would lose the ensuing free-throw shooting contest."

Which still doesn't change a thing as far as Jameer backing up and giving FisherFag room to shoot the three.

Fabbs
06-12-2009, 01:10 AM
"Coach Phil Jackson opted not to take the ball at midcourt because he thought - incorrectly, it turned out - that the Magic had a foul to burn."

Phil makes a completely mistake of ommision and Van Popavich instead of taking advantage of it, bends over once more for Phil.

Unreal.