PDA

View Full Version : LA, Utah, & Memphis are all co-champions, right?

monosylab1k
06-12-2009, 12:14 AM
The gifts they gave to the Lakers are the only reason they're in the Finals to begin with.

j.dizzle
06-12-2009, 12:15 AM
what flavor hatorade are u drinking tonight?

timvp
06-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Jerry West should be named Finals MVP. Either him or Larry Miller or whoever it was who let Fisher out of his contract for nothing so he could supposedly sign closer to New York.

redzero
06-12-2009, 12:17 AM
The gifts they gave to the Lakers are the only reason they're in the Finals to begin with.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/fisheryoumad.jpg

monosylab1k
06-12-2009, 12:18 AM
OJ Mayo is one win away from a title as far as I'm concerned. He'll be a Laker in a few years anyway.

JamStone
06-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Give an honorable mention to the eye cancer, retinoblastoma, for tonight's game.

IronMexican
06-12-2009, 12:21 AM
What about the Magic for trading Ariza to the Lakers? They pretty much dug their own hole.

JamStone
06-12-2009, 12:22 AM
You should be happy, the Lakers are your second favorite team...:lmao

I'm cool with it. It's too bad you still are unable to read sarcasm.

And, you should be devastated with tonight's win since you hate Derek Fisher.

monosylab1k
06-12-2009, 12:23 AM
What about the Magic for trading Ariza to the Lakers? They pretty much dug their own hole.

At least back then nobody knew Ariza would be this good.

I'm talking about straight up gifts from other teams mailed to the Staples Center.

sook
06-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Its just oh well, the lakers won another title whats new

Amaso
06-12-2009, 12:29 AM
I wouldn't mind if we gave their owners and GM's a ring.

spurscenter
06-12-2009, 12:53 AM
PAU GASOL FOR KWAME BROWN

Jerry West former MEMPHIS GM calls his replacement GM to tell him to say Yes

turning down GASOL for AMARE STUDAMIRE

Collusion

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Lol the Suns didn't offer Amare for Gasol

YellowFever
06-12-2009, 01:51 AM
At least back then nobody knew Ariza would be this good.

I'm talking about straight up gifts from other teams mailed to the Staples Center.

And did anybody know that Fisher would straight up suck for the entire playoffs before hitting two clutch shots in game four of the NBA finals?

How come there isn't any howls of collusion when Fisher has crappy games but he hits two incredible shots and the collusion freaks come out?

YellowFever
06-12-2009, 01:52 AM

That's why Memphis has a bright future. :lol

Seriously, DoK..you guys should trade that boy while he has some value.

dav4463
06-12-2009, 02:41 AM
The last three champions are the :

Grizlakers, the Timberceltics, and the Spurs. Only one of them did it without a questionable trade involving an ex-player or gm.

I wish George Gervin or David Robinson would get a job in Miami. Dwayne Wade would look good in a Spurs uniform....especially if we could get him for nothing!

spurscenter
06-12-2009, 03:23 AM

Grizlakers, the Timberceltics, and the Spurs. Only one of them did it without a questionable trade involving an ex-player or gm.

I wish George Gervin or David Robinson would get a job in Miami. Dwayne Wade would look good in a Spurs uniform....especially if we could get him for nothing!

Bingo

Steve Kerr, send us Steve Nash for Jacque Vaughn, The Coyote and a 1st round pick, lets see what Phil jackson would say to that.

Sportstudi
06-12-2009, 06:05 AM

:tu

Rogue
06-12-2009, 06:32 AM
Houston would share the championship with Magic if the Lakers lost this series, the Magic would have been wiped out for many days if they hadn't got Alston as a gift from a winning buzzer trade in the mid season. And the Magic would have almost pocketed the championship if SVG had been smart enough to give Jameer's blunt minutes to Rafer Alston in game 2 and game 4.

Ghazi
06-12-2009, 08:54 AM

:rolleyes, why would they.

TwinTowers
06-12-2009, 09:50 AM
OJ Mayo is one win away from a title as far as I'm concerned. He'll be a Laker in a few years anyway.

I wish Memphis could have drafted Durant! but I take Mayo thou :toast

TwinTowers
06-12-2009, 09:58 AM
what about the magic for trading ariza to the lakers? They pretty much dug their own hole.

+1

TJastal
06-12-2009, 10:05 AM

:lol

Yep. He's not ready for the purple n gold just yet, give him a couple years for seasoning then he'll be ready for plucking.

I can see it already.. "OJ Mayo traded to lakers for 2nd round pick, DJ Mhebeng and carton of marlboro."