PDA

View Full Version : You're up 3-1, but you're not that good

Silver&Black Warrior
06-12-2009, 12:19 AM
You're up 3-1 in a series against an inexperienced and young team

Barely beat them in game 2 when you really shouldn't have beaten them

Got exposed for the pussies that you really are in game 3

Got exposed again in game 4, but double digit TO's, missed free throw's, and untimely errors once again make you the Forrest Gumps of the sports world.

Calling it being a "hater"...Call it "sour grapes"... Call it whatever the fuck you want. But you're not that good.

See you in 2010 when we break into your bedroom and sodomize you and your wife during your most intimate moments.

Signed,

The San Antonio Spurs

Fuck you, "God Bless and Good night"

JamStone
06-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Winning shouldn't matter. They should give championships to teams that have the prettiest uniforms.

Allanon
06-12-2009, 12:22 AM
That's the kicker. I don't think the Lakers are good at all.

I've said before the Lakers are only playing at about 1/3rd their potential and people laughed at me. Now you can see why I said it.

Lakers aren't really good defensively, they're pretty lazy at it most of the time.

Yet, being an inconsistent, lazy team, they're still gonna win a Championship just because of their overwhelming talent.

First team I've seen win a championship based purely on talent. Who cares about team play, defense and chemistry? :lol

KSeal
06-12-2009, 12:23 AM
lol, Lakers will most likely be the champs no matter how you slice it.

21_Blessings
06-12-2009, 12:23 AM
The Magic beat a 66 win team. Shut the fuck up.

Banzai
06-12-2009, 12:25 AM

Got exposed again in game 4, but double digit TO's, missed free throw's, and untimely errors once again make you the Forrest Gumps of the sports world.

Calling it being a "hater"...Call it "sour grapes"... Call it whatever the fuck you want. But you're not that good.

See you in 2010 when we break into your bedroom and sodomize you and your wife during your most intimate moments.

Signed,

The San Antonio Spurs

Fuck you, God Bless and Good night

go to sleep.

redzero
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/fisheryoumad.jpg

YellowFever

Signed,

The San Antonio Spurs

Fuck you, God Bless and Good night

Thankyou.

Personally, I don't think the Lakers are that good either.

They just gotta be better than the Magics and all is good by me.

DrHouse
06-12-2009, 12:26 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/fisheryoumad.jpg

:lmao

sook
06-12-2009, 12:27 AM
The Magic beat a 66 win team. Shut the fuck up.

Pretty anybody could, they were overrated as fuck

cobbler
06-12-2009, 12:27 AM
A W is a W... A :lobt2: is a :lobt2:

That it bothers you.... is only icing on the cake!!!!! :lol

IronMexican
06-12-2009, 12:28 AM
They don't have to be that good. They just have to be better than everyone else.

monosylab1k
06-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey, the Utah LakerGrizz earned this championship with blood, sweat, and collusion. Congrats.

Chillen
06-12-2009, 12:34 AM
The Magic are more than likely toast, but it's not impossible if they can win Game 5 and 6 in LA to force a Game 7. I agree with the original poster about this Lakers team, which is why I would not be surprised to see this go 7 games.

Allanon
06-12-2009, 12:36 AM
The Magic are more than likely toast, but it's not impossible if they can win Game 5 and 6 in LA to force a Game 7. I agree with the original poster about this Lakers team, which is why I would not be surprised to see this go 7 games.

The Lakers are lazy and inconsistent, this may go to 7 games. But in the end you know the Lakers are gonna win....it's just a matter of time.

Shit, I said the Lakers would win the '09 championship since last summer...it's just a matter of waiting it out.

timvp
06-12-2009, 12:38 AM
:rolleyes @ not that good. This Laker team is stacked. They are so stacked that they can't even master their chemistry. It's more like an All-Star team that can pick and choose who they want to roll with.

iggypop123
06-12-2009, 12:41 AM
hello spursdynasty

Indazone
06-12-2009, 12:43 AM
This series is over. The Magic are done the next game.

playaslk
06-12-2009, 01:11 AM

Signed,

The San Antonio Spurs

Fuck you, "God Bless and Good night"

LoL at your dumb shit.

Maybe they are inexperienced and young, but your team is old, slow and senile.

Im sure the Celtics and Cavs are calling them inexperienced and young...

How about Game 3 when Orlando had to shoot an NBA Finals RECORD to be 1 Kobe turnover away from a possible loss? With all the LAs freethrow misses in game 3, Orlando basically won by 2 points. Did i mention the RECORD fieldgoal % it took to win by 2?

Oh yes, by the way it was on the homecourt of who? yes youuuur Orlando Magic... DHow needs to learn to shoot freethrows. He's not in Shaq's category yet, but he's close and definetely he's in Lamar Odom class.

Your post reminds me of Clipper fan who blames injuries for JUUUUUUST missing the season of their lives... every year.

Get a life, and realize that if the lakers arent that good, how good is your team which got bounced in round numba 1

LeBronMVPjames
06-12-2009, 01:13 AM
If LA Wouldnt Be That Good Than They Wouldnt Be Up 3-1 FOO!WESTSIDE FOR LIFE 2PAC IS THE WITNESS

Chief
06-12-2009, 01:17 AM
You gotta give it to Trevor Ariza and Fish for stepping up. No doubt.
But i've never seen a team beat themselves as much as the magic did tonight.

Howard missing both free throws that would've made it into a 2 possesion game. Jameer not fouling, Horrible inbound plays that led to a horrible shot by pietrus and 2 3's by Hedo. The magic need to wake the fuck up, this is the fuckin finals you idiots. You cannot give a game away like that, It's so depressing.

DrHouse
06-12-2009, 01:27 AM
:lmao Spur fan is going to slit his wrists if the Lakers win. They will have nothing to say anymore.

ginobili's bald spot
06-12-2009, 01:37 AM
:lol We're better than everyone else but we aren't that good I guess. Whatever makes you feel better man.

:lobt2:

TheMACHINE
06-12-2009, 02:02 AM
its true..we're not that good...but ill take the title anyways. ;)

bostonguy
06-12-2009, 03:54 AM
The Lakers are that damn good. What's scary is they will be even better next year. Buss isnt letting this core break up. He will pay to keep this team in tact. They will also know what it takes to get the job done. Props to them. Thank God it wasnt Cleveland.

Ghazi
06-12-2009, 04:31 AM
Well, they're not an all time great team but they're certainly very good.

But I don't think they've been "stacked", at least during these playoffs. With Bynum playing like a below average center instead of a top 5 center (which he was playing like before the injury), it takes away an element from the Lakers and therefore they've looked very beatable in the Denver and Orlando series, but those teams just couldn't make enough plays down the stretch of swing games.

If Bynum bounces back to pre-injury form next year (which I think he will) and Ariza improves then the Lakers are gonna be even better next year, and perhaps "stacked".

But as far as these playoffs, they haven't been 'stacked'. they were beatable.

ginobili's bald spot
06-12-2009, 04:37 AM
Well, they're not an all time great team but they're certainly very good.

But I don't think they've been "stacked", at least during these playoffs. With Bynum playing like a below average center instead of a top 5 center (which he was playing like before the injury), it takes away an element from the Lakers and therefore they've looked very beatable in the Denver and Orlando series, but those teams just couldn't make enough plays down the stretch of swing games.

If Bynum bounces back to pre-injury form next year (which I think he will) and Ariza improves then the Lakers are gonna be even better next year, and perhaps "stacked".

But as far as these playoffs, they haven't been 'stacked'. they were beatable.

Very good post.

turiaf for president
06-12-2009, 04:56 AM
They don't have to be that good. They just have to be better than everyone else.

:lol