PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts on the Finals...

YellowFever
06-12-2009, 01:07 AM
I'm just reminded of a nickname for Hedo Turkaglu that I heard awhile back:
HeDon't.

Thankyou SVG for giving us another ring.

As a founding member of the "Fisher is done" club, I would like to offer my heart-felt apology. But I still hope he comes off the bench next season for about 15-20 minutes a game.

Anybody that fools around and tries to hit half court shots (Lebron....Dwight) at warm ups in a playoff game does not deserve to win anything.

Everytime I see Turkaglu stick out his tongue after a made shot, the Lakers always wins. I've seen him do it in game 2. I've seen him do it a few seconds before Horry hit that 3 pointer against the Kings. And I've seen it about a minute before the Lakers sent ther game into overtime against the Kings in that 7th game. Swear to god, that was the only reason why I didn't turn off the TV in disgust at around the 1 minute mark of this game. :lol

I wonder how this series would have turned out differently if the Magics still had Aaron Brooks.....hmmmmmm.

Amaso
06-12-2009, 01:08 AM
I wonder how this series would have turned out differently if the Magics still had Aaron Brooks.....hmmmmmm.

?

YellowFever
06-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Ooops...a typo.lol
I'm wondering what would have happened if Magic had gotten Brooks instead of the king of streetball. lol