PDA

View Full Version : If Jerry West is rigging trades...

playaslk
06-12-2009, 03:15 AM
I'd like to package the following:

Sasha Vujachic, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum to Orlando, for Turk and DHoward. We can throw Luke Walton into the mix as well. Everytime he pulls up for a shot thats outside of 6 foot radius around the basket, i cringe. However, his basketball IQ is high, and he can pass well. Plus as his daddy says, check out the athleticism, the dexterity, THE PERSEVERANCE!

On a serious note, Lakers probably wont be able to keep both Lamar "candyman" and Ariza. If i had to choose, i'd take Ariza over Odom for defensive consistency and a middle of the road outside jumper and teach Bynum how to rebound.

21_Blessings
06-12-2009, 03:18 AM
If Odom walks for bags of gold sign Sheed with the MLE and lock up Ariza. Draft a PG. The Lakers are just as good next season possibly even better if Ariza and Bynum keep improving.

Donkeybong
06-12-2009, 03:18 AM
please stfu

IronMexican
06-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Keep Ariza if they have to choose. Odom is just so inconsistent. He plays great for a couple of games, then you forget he's even on the team.

YellowFever
06-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Or...or....we can swap Sasha and Farmar in a three way deal that will get us Lebron and Wade.

spurscenter
06-12-2009, 03:38 AM
call memphis, or have jerry west call memphis, OJ mayo is available for Tex Winters

Allanon
06-12-2009, 04:08 AM
No Odom, no championship this year. And if Bynum can't stay out of foul trouble next year and Odom isn't around, the Lakers are screwed.

Lakers had to play 12 players in a Finals Game...I don't think I've ever seen that before. 5 fouls each for Bynum/Odom. 4 fouls for Pau.

Def Rowe
06-12-2009, 05:54 AM
Either way it's a mindfuck if you have to make a choice between the two. I'd choose Odom over Ariza by a cunt hair because of Odom's rebounding numbers.

21_Blessings
06-12-2009, 06:26 AM
Either way it's a mindfuck if you have to make a choice between the two. I'd choose Odom over Ariza by a cunt hair because of Odom's rebounding numbers.

His rebounding isn't that great and you can replace it with a cheaper option. But let me know which free agent you can sign that will replace Ariza's 6'8 frame and guard the other team's best player every night. And is 23 years old with upside.

For instance, Mcydess' rebounding rate was much better than Odom's this season and he'll come much cheaper. You have to remember Odom is coming off the bench for the Lakers while Ariza will be the starter for the next 5 seasons most likely.

Muser
06-12-2009, 06:31 AM
I'd keep Ariza no doubt, he's the real deal.

Rogue
06-12-2009, 06:42 AM
His rebounding isn't that great and you can replace it with a cheaper option. But let me know which free agent you can sign that will replace Ariza's 6'8 frame and guard the other team's best player every night. And is 23 years old with upside.

For instance, Mcydess' rebounding rate was much better than Odom's this season and he'll come much cheaper. You have to remember Odom is coming off the bench for the Lakers while Ariza will be the starter for the next 5 seasons most likely.
and McDyess would also start with Gasol in paint when Bynum is sidelined with an injury in his shoulder or knee, or any other part of his crisp body. Odom is capable to play 4 positions on the court but his lack of power and toughness always makes it more challenging for him to play PF than any other spot of the rest 3. McDyess is an ideal option to fill in for Bynum in case of his injuries, and Bynum is young enough to suffer more injuries in the future when he gets older and older, unless he was Benjamin Button who grows younger and younger. :lol

21_Blessings
06-12-2009, 06:51 AM
and McDyess would also start with Gasol in paint when Bynum is sidelined with an injury in his shoulder or knee, or any other part of his crisp body. Odom is capable to play 4 positions on the court but his lack of power and toughness always makes it more challenging for him to play PF than any other spot of the rest 3. McDyess is an ideal option to fill in for Bynum in case of his injuries, and Bynum is young enough to suffer more injuries in the future when he gets older and older, unless he was Benjamin Button who grows younger and younger. :lol

Both Bynum injuries were flukish caused by his own teammates. Odom has had more than his fair share of injury problems in the past.