PDA

View Full Version : stern is crafy with his favoritism

stretch
06-12-2009, 08:26 AM
he allowed orlando to get away with a call here and there through the first 3 1/2 quarters so that the lakers and their fans think that the officiating is terribly one-sided, then suddenly a shit-storm of bullshit flies the lakers way late in the 4th and in QT, so that at the end, people can say "it was bad both ways". blow me.

funny thing is, this happens on a regular basis with the lakers.

lefty
06-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Yeah, but the Magic beat themselves in game 4

They could have won despite the refs

Ghazi
06-12-2009, 08:29 AM
No he isn't, there was nothing crafty about the fashion in which the Mavs were robbed of a championship. It was blatant, obvious one sided officiating.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 08:30 AM
he allowed orlando to get away with a call here and there through the first 3 1/2 quarters so that the lakers and their fans think that the officiating is terribly one-sided, then suddenly a shit-storm of bullshit flies the lakers way late in the 4th and in QT, so that at the end, people can say "it was bad both ways". blow me.

like when Orlando had 17 FTAs to the Lakers 2? Christ you're fuckin' stupid

stretch
06-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Yeah, but the Magic beat themselves in game 4

They could have won despite the refs

i agree, it was really unfortunate. but its clear that any time there was something ticky tack, that the refs were purposely letting it all go in the lakers favor.

refs won win games for a team, but they sure as hell can help.

stretch
06-12-2009, 08:33 AM
like when Orlando had 17 FTAs to the Lakers 2? Christ you're fuckin' stupid

FTs arent everything when it comes to officiating. Kobe elbowing Nelson in the mouth which leads to him not getting back on defense getting Fisher wide open for a three? Ariza pulling on Turkoglu's jersey while he was shooting a 3? Ariza being out of bounds on an offensive rebound? Kobe getting away with a massive hook on a drive?

Christ you're fuckin' stupid

sribb43
06-12-2009, 08:34 AM
No he isn't, there was nothing crafty about the fashion in which the Mavs were robbed of a championship. It was blatant, obvious one sided officiating.

he probably learned his lesson from that series and never wants another screw job like that to be so obvious

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 08:40 AM
FTs arent everything when it comes to officiating. Kobe elbowing Nelson in the mouth which leads to him not getting back on defense getting Fisher wide open for a three? Ariza pulling on Turkoglu's jersey while he was shooting a 3? Ariza being out of bounds on an offensive rebound? Kobe getting away with a massive hook on a drive?

Christ you're fuckin' stupid

how about missing fifteen fts? 2 in the clutch that would've iced the game? Hedo jacking up a stupid and rushed 3-pointer after Fisher's? The Magic not fouling Fisher when they had a foul to give? The free-throw line advantage? Yet you blame the refs? Like I said, you're just a stupid bitter LakerHater, incapable of seeing things impartially.
Like George Carlin said, "The problem with stupid people is that they don't know they're stupid."

TheMACHINE
06-12-2009, 08:43 AM

wow man...i used to actually take your basketball opinions seriously...now your trying to be the new SD?

samikeyp
06-12-2009, 08:44 AM
or maybe LA's better?

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 08:48 AM
or maybe LA's better?

whoa now, you can't use logic around Laker haters. If you wanna fit in on this board Sam, you're gonna have to start blaming stern and the refs just like the rest of these pre-teen douches

stretch
06-12-2009, 08:49 AM
how about missing fifteen fts? 2 in the clutch that would've iced the game? Hedo jacking up a stupid and rushed 3-pointer after Fisher's? The Magic not fouling Fisher when they had a foul to give? The free-throw line advantage? Yet you blame the refs? Like I said, you're just a stupid bitter LakerHater, incapable of seeing things impartially.
Like George Carlin said, "The problem with stupid people is that they don't know they're stupid."

If you had any sense of reading comprehension, you would have seen I said that the refs don't win games for teams. But they sure as hell can help. Unfortnately you are too stupid to take a moment, and look at the screen before spewing your usual mindless bullshit on the forum, making everyone that looks at it infinitely stupider.

stretch
06-12-2009, 08:51 AM
wow man...i used to actually take your basketball opinions seriously...now your trying to be the new SD?

Easy to say when your team is getting all the bullshit to go their way. Wait until your team is on the recieving end of an assload of dickheaded officiating.

samikeyp
06-12-2009, 08:52 AM
whoa now, you can't use logic around Laker haters. If you wanna fit in on this board Sam, you're gonna have to start blaming stern and the refs just like the rest of these pre-teen douches

:lol

I would hope that 26K+ posts would mean I fit in by now! :)

To be fair though, there were those fans clad in purple and gold who said the same things in 03, 05 and 07.

Douchenozzle fans are part of every fanbase.

TheMACHINE
06-12-2009, 08:53 AM

its ok...Stretch also believes the Mavs lost the Finals fair and sqaure without the officials helping Wade...he believes the Mavs just choked and sucked and Miami was the better team. Right Stretch?

stretch

Funny thing is, plenty of Laker fans around the world agree that the officiating was fucking horrible last night too.

Muser
:lol

I would hope that 26K+ posts would mean I fit in by now! :)

To be fair though, there were those fans clad in purple and gold who said the same things in 03, 05 and 07.

Douchenozzle fans are part of every fanbase.

True that.

TheMACHINE
06-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Easy to say when your team is getting all the bullshit to go their way. Wait until your team is on the recieving end of an assload of dickheaded officiating.

sure man...if 2 freethrows (3 seconds left in the game) in the 4th and overtime isnt at the recieving end of an assload of dickheaded officiating, then i dont know what is.

stretch
06-12-2009, 08:54 AM
its ok...Stretch also believes the Mavs lost the Finals fair and sqaure without the officials helping Wade...he believes the Mavs just choked and sucked and Miami was the better team. Right Stretch?

Pretty much. No question that officials were in favor of the heat. Any fucking idiot could see that. But the Mavs missed a lot of shots too, which doomed themselves. They could have overcome the blatant favoritism by the NBA for Wade and the Heat, which would have been great.

Like I already said in this thread, but you fucking idiots are too stupid to read it... refs don't win games, but they definitely make it easier.

TheMACHINE
06-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Funny thing is, plenty of Laker fans around the world agree that the officiating was fucking horrible last night too.

yes in favor of the Magic

DeadlyDynasty
If you had any sense of reading comprehension, you would have seen I said that the refs don't win games for teams. But they sure as hell can help. Unfortnately you are too stupid to take a moment, and look at the screen before spewing your usual mindless bullshit on the forum, making everyone that looks at it infinitely stupider.

Do you really believe the bullshit you spew on here? The Magic choked in every imaginable way, yet you try and insinuate that the refs helped the Lakers go up 3-1? You clearly didn't watch the game. The Magic made stupid play after stupid play down the stretch and didn't deserve to win. They were up 87-82 with 31 seconds left, and up 3 with 11 seconds left (with Dwight going to the line). Grow up, son...blaming the refs (in any capacity for this choke) is just flat-out ignorance and immaturity.

stretch
sure man...if 2 freethrows (3 seconds left in the game) in the 4th and overtime isnt at the recieving end of an assload of dickheaded officiating, then i dont know what is.

I never disagreed with that. But your dumb ass doesnt read apparently.

TheMACHINE
06-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Do you really believe the bullshit you spew on here? The Magic choked in every imaginable way, yet you try and insinuate that the refs helped the Lakers go up 3-1? You clearly didn't watch the game. The Magic made stupid play after stupid play down the stretch and didn't deserve to win. They were up 87-82 with 31 seconds left, and up 3 with 11 seconds left (with Dwight going to the line). Grow up, son...blaming the refs (in any capacity for this choke) is just flat-out ignorance and immaturity.

he didnt watch the game...he obviously just watched the SportsCenter highlights. Cuz they didnt mention then free throw disparity.

JoeTait75
06-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Save your crying for Game Six, when the Lake Show WILL get all of the calls. (Orlando is going to win Game Five.)

stretch
06-12-2009, 08:59 AM
OMG laker fans are stupid. i'll say it one last motherfucking time...

THE MAGIC KILLED THEMSELVES WITH MISSED OPPORTUNITIES. BUT OFFICIATING WAS CLEARLY ONE-SIDED IN THE LATE 4TH AND OT TOWARDS THE LAKERS, MAKING IT TOUGHER FOR THE MAGIC TO BOUNCE BACK FROM THEIR MISSED OPPORTUNITIES, AND MAKING IT EASIER FOR THE LAKERS TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR MISSED OPPORTUNITIES IN THE EARLY GOINGS OF THE GAME. REFS DONT MAKE TEAMS WIN OR LOSE, BUT THEY HELP. READ THIS PARAGRAPH BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING POST TOWARDS ME ABOUT MY IRRITATIONS ABOUT THE OFFICIATING, OR KILL YOURSELF WITH A HATCHET. THANK YOU.

EDIT: FOR YOU MORONS THAT WHINE ABOUT FT DISPARITY, PERHAPS ITS JUST BECAUSE THE MAGIC DROVE AND WORKED THE BALL INSIDE TO GET THE FOULS, WHILE THE LAKERS SHOT JUMPERS ALL NIGHT. FTS AREN'T EVERYTHING IN OFFICIATING. STEPPING OUT OF BOUNDS DOESNT GET YOU FREETHROWS. GETTING AWAY WITH OFFENSIVE FOULS DOESNT GET YOU FREETHROWS. GETTING AWAY WITH GRABBING PEOPLES JERSEYS DOESNT GET YOU FREETHROWS.

fuck.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 08:59 AM
he didnt watch the game...he obviously just watched the SportsCenter highlights. Cuz they didnt mention then free throw disparity.

leave him be, you can tell stretch was in tears after this game. He's blinded by emotion, thus, he cannot see the glaring truth: The Magic did everything to choke this game away

dirk4mvp
06-12-2009, 09:01 AM
A Courtney Lee layup and 1 Dwight free throw and they would be closing out Sunday.

stretch
06-12-2009, 09:02 AM
A Courtney Lee layup and 1 Dwight free throw and they would be closing out Sunday.

It's really unfortunate, isnt it?

Time to see what the Magic are made of, and if the Lakers choke another one away as they customarily do.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 09:02 AM

THE MAGIC KILLED THEMSELVES WITH MISSED OPPORTUNITIES. BUT OFFICIATING WAS CLEARLY ONE-SIDED IN THE LATE 4TH AND OT TOWARDS THE LAKERS, MAKING IT TOUGHER FOR THE MAGIC TO BOUNCE BACK FROM THEIR MISSED OPPORTUNITIES, AND MAKING IT EASIER FOR THE LAKERS TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR MISSED OPPORTUNITIES IN THE EARLY GOINGS OF THE GAME. REFS DONT MAKE TEAMS WIN OR LOSE, BUT THEY HELP. READ THIS PARAGRAPH BEFORE POSTING ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING POST TOWARDS ME ABOUT MY IRRITATIONS ABOUT THE OFFICIATING, OR KILL YOURSELF WITH A HATCHET. THANK YOU.

fuck.
next time type it in bold and see if that works:lol
Here, lemme try the caps too:

YOU'RE TRYING TO ARGUE THAT THE OFFICIATING WAS ONE-SIDED WHEN THE FT DISPARITY WAS 17-2 IN 4TH QUARTER AND OT...dude, that alone makes you look like a bitter fuckin' tool. Just stop, you're pissing into the wind, and it's getting painful to watch your implosion on here

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 09:03 AM

and this could've been a Laker sweep had Kobe hit his fts...two can play that game.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 09:04 AM
It's really unfortunate, isnt it?

Time to see what the Magic are made of, and if the Lakers choke another one away as they customarily do.

Have the Mavs ever done anything BUT choke?

Seriously, think about that and answer the question

stretch
06-12-2009, 09:04 AM
and this could've been a Laker sweep had Kobe hit his fts...two can play that game.

and if stern doesnt allow collusion with jerry west and the lakers, they arent even in the finals.... three can play that game. :toast

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 09:07 AM

EDIT: FOR YOU MORONS THAT WHINE ABOUT FT DISPARITY, PERHAPS ITS JUST BECAUSE THE MAGIC DROVE AND WORKED THE BALL INSIDE TO GET THE FOULS, WHILE THE LAKERS SHOT JUMPERS ALL NIGHT. FTS AREN'T EVERYTHING IN OFFICIATING. STEPPING OUT OF BOUNDS DOESNT GET YOU FREETHROWS. GETTING AWAY WITH OFFENSIVE FOULS DOESNT GET YOU FREETHROWS. GETTING AWAY WITH GRABBING PEOPLES JERSEYS DOESNT GET YOU FREETHROWS.

fuck.

http://blog.cmstrapz.com/pics/crybaby.jpg

stretch
06-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Have the Mavs ever done anything BUT choke?

Seriously, think about that and answer the question

Great response. Where is the "14 rings faggot" to add to your post that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand (the lakers)?

:sleep

stretch
06-12-2009, 09:08 AM
http://blog.cmstrapz.com/pics/crybaby.jpg

Lakers fans after the curbstomping by the Celtics last year.

dirk4mvp
06-12-2009, 09:08 AM

Won't it be nice to see everyone consider him the GREATEST CLOSER OF ALL TIME after these Finals when he had nothing to do with it? He should give up the finals mvp and split it with Fisher and Ariza.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 09:09 AM
and if stern doesnt allow collusion with jerry west and the lakers, they arent even in the finals.... three can play that game. :toast

and if the Mavs didn't choke in 2006 and 2007 they wouldn't be a walking disaster and an embarrassment to the game...but hey, "ifs" don't make it so, now do they?:hat

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Won't it be nice to see everyone consider him the GREATEST CLOSER OF ALL TIME after these Finals when he had nothing to do with it? He should give up the finals mvp and split it with Fisher and Ariza.

No argument here, I agree 100%:toast

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Lakers fans after the curbstomping by the Celtics last year.

nah, Mavs fans after EVERY SEASON:lmao

DrHouse
06-12-2009, 09:13 AM
4th quarter
Magic 17 FTA
Lakers 0 FTA

/thread

stretch
06-12-2009, 09:16 AM
4th quarter
Magic 17 FTA
Lakers 0 FTA

/thread

lol fail

/thread

DrHouse
06-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Los Angeles Lakers 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS
Kobe Bryant Final's MVP

LEBRON JAMES = LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:lmao

monosylab1k
06-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Why can't LakerGrizz fans just be happy that their "team" is going to win a title?

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Why can't LakerGrizz fans just be happy that their "team" is going to win a title?

Why can't Mavs (and many Spurs fans) fans drop the hatred and immature conspiracy theory bs and just accept that LA is going to win the title?

LnGrrrR
06-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Los Angeles Lakers 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS
Kobe Bryant Final's MVP

LEBRON JAMES = LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:lmao

I think Kobe will win just because of name status, and the fact that you can't say (yet) that anyone else has been more valuable. But it sure doesn't seem like Kobe has been playing what I'd consider MVP-type ball.

Rogue
06-12-2009, 10:09 AM
Why can't Mavs (and many Spurs fans) fans drop the hatred and immature conspiracy theory bs and just accept that LA is going to win the title?
Yeah LA is going to win that shit but the Lakers aren't. The only reason David Stern wants Lakers to win that shit is just the big population and huge basketball market in Los Angeles, so it doesn't mean the Lakers are the best team in today's NBA rigged league even though they have almost pocketed the championship this season. Maybe the Clippers will also win a couple of champoinships in the next ten years or some.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Yeah LA is going to win that shit but the Lakers aren't. The only reason David Stern wants Lakers to win that shit is just the big population and huge basketball market in Los Angeles, so it doesn't mean the Lakers are the best team in today's NBA rigged league even though they have almost pocketed the championship this season. Maybe the Clippers will also win a couple of champoinships in the next ten years or some.

yeah, I love Stern:toast

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 10:17 AM
I think Kobe will win just because of name status, and the fact that you can't say (yet) that anyone else has been more valuable. But it sure doesn't seem like Kobe has been playing what I'd consider MVP-type ball.

agreed, he is the MVP by default, but his shooting %'s have been awful the last 2 games. That being said, despite the plethora of bad shots he's taken, he's also gotten his teammates involved (averaging 8 assists this series). He could be averaging 15 assists in this series if he wanted to. Either way, a win's a win

BUMP
06-12-2009, 10:19 AM
This sucks because after game 1 I still predicted that Orlando would give it a competitive series and they could easily be up 3-1.

But now it will probly be over in 5 and in the future ppl will just think LA dominated this series. Thats how it goes sometimes.

If they called the foul on Wright in the Dal-Den series it very well could've gone the full 7 but nobody ever remember that

Rogue
06-12-2009, 10:24 AM
SVG is most deserving of the finals MVP with his idiotic coaching work, which destroyed the Magic team totally and ruined two games of this series that could have turned around the 1-3 board. While David Stern and Jameer Nelson are also competitive candidates, then here comes Kobe Bryant for the 4th place in this campaign.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 10:26 AM
This sucks because after game 1 I still predicted that Orlando would give it a competitive series and they could easily be up 3-1.

But now it will probly be over in 5 and in the future ppl will just think LA dominated this series. Thats how it goes sometimes.

If they called the foul on Wright in the Dal-Den series it very well could've gone the full 7 but nobody ever remember that

great sig pic bro:toast

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2009, 10:27 AM
SVG is most deserving of the finals MVP with his idiotic coaching work, which destroyed the Magic team totally and ruined two games of this series that could have turned around the 1-3 board. While David Stern and Jameer Nelson are also competitive candidates, then here comes Kobe Bryant for the 4th place in this campaign.

Stern might be 2nd in the running, but he's #1 in our hearts:toast

Jacko
06-12-2009, 10:27 AM
I nominate this thread for worst of the year.

OP got ridiculously owned.

playaslk
06-12-2009, 10:35 AM

fuck.

No ofcourse it doesnt... Calling Bynum like his a schoolboy (wait he is) and getting him completely out of his game when allowing Dwight (who is obviously more physical) to play with his elbows up on EVERY PLAY...

Kobe being hit on the followthrough of his jumper late in the 4th, clearly biased towards the Lakers... Gasol getting called for a foul when he didnt even touch Howard... Yep, Laker love. Freethrows being awarded like Methadone at a crack clinic... sure, Laker love!

Why not state that the refs called freethrows for Orlando trying to HELP THE LAKERS because orlando was missing them? W/ the amount of posts you have on this board, I figure you may possibly have evolved from the duches who come to flame away. Apparently not?

ginobili's bald spot
06-12-2009, 10:47 AM
If I was a fan of a team with zero titles I would rationalize with these types of conspiracy theories too. Poor mavfan.

kamikazi_player
06-12-2009, 12:28 PM
I can't believe some people are taking about this. Lakers are a good team, they deserved to win that game. Yeah, there was a foul on Kobe in the end and there were tons of FT's that Orlando coulda made. But the Lakers hit 3's and capitalize on Orlando's mistake, especially Jameer Nelson letting Fisher shoot the 3 instead of letting him go inside for a 2 which the Lakers would still be down by 1. But the Magics are an inexperienced team and this is going to get them better in the future. This was just the Lakers year.