PDA

View Full Version : Congresswoman's abandoned house angers neighbors

Barry O'Bama
06-12-2009, 01:58 PM
On a lighter note:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-richardson12-2009jun12,0,3272269.story

LnGrrrR
06-12-2009, 03:26 PM
LOL That article is awesome. "I don't see how she has the time to visit Fidel, and not take care of her house!"

Maybe because she has slightly more important things to do, you stupid whore? lol

It's America. If you want to let your house go to shit, let it. Your neighbors just have to suck it up. Go USA!

ChumpDumper
06-12-2009, 03:33 PM
That's a pretty weak HOA. How did she get the house back after that other dude took ownership?

Marcus Bryant
06-12-2009, 06:08 PM
LOL That article is awesome. "I don't see how she has the time to visit Fidel, and not take care of her house!"

Maybe because she has slightly more important things to do, you stupid whore? lol

It's America. If you want to let your house go to shit, let it. Your neighbors just have to suck it up. Go USA!

Yet if you don't want to pay for your neighbor's health care because he let his diet and exercise go to shit and felt just fine expecting you to pay for it, or you don't want to pay for your neighbor's kids' health care because he doesn't want to be bothered, well, 'suck it up,' as it were.

SnakeBoy
06-13-2009, 05:32 PM
http://media.outdoorsica.com/dynimages/guidebook/2008/match_jpg.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Arson may indeed be the answer for everyone.

Wild Cobra
06-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Just another example of what democrats get away with. Think a republican would be held to the same low standards, or expected to maintain a higher standard?

This is disgusting that this can happen. She makes enough as a congresswoman to keep the place up. She should let a management company rent it out cheap. At least it will be taken are of then.

ChumpDumper
06-14-2009, 04:23 AM
It is truly disgusting that the liberal LA Times refused to run this story to protect a Democrat!