PDA

View Full Version : NBA fans are delusional

dav4463
06-13-2009, 12:00 AM
The two most storied franchises in NBA history were given championships. Stern said "no more Spurs, no more Pistons" and "Suns and Mavs should never have been given a push by me..they choke. I'm sorry I originally thought their style of ball was the future of the league!" .....so the master plan went into effect......."get the Celtics and Lakers back on top!"

Garnett to the Celtics for nothing with McHale an ex-Celtic agreeing to the deal.

Gasol to the Lakers for nothing with Jerry West conveniently being the GM for Gasol's old team.

Then, that forced the great Celtic-Laker matchup that everybody wanted.

Since the Celtics won, Stern now had to give the Lakers their promised title, so a big push was given to LeBron and they were the team that would take out the Celtics so LA could get their title. However, Orlando got in the way. But then Stern smiled....."Lakers are in. They are better than Orlando!"

Satisfied, Stern now plans his next move since the Celtics and Lakers are back on top.

Sounds far-fetched, but I know A LOT of people who TRULY believe this and will not watch the NBA anymore......funny thing is.....I'm starting to believe it myself!

Frenzy
06-13-2009, 12:07 AM
The two most storied franchises in NBA history were given championships. Stern said "no more Spurs, no more Pistons" and "Suns and Mavs should never have been given a push by me..they choke. I'm sorry I originally thought their style of ball was the future of the league!" .....so the master plan went into effect......."get the Celtics and Lakers back on top!"

Garnett to the Celtics for nothing with McHale an ex-Celtic agreeing to the deal.

Gasol to the Lakers for nothing with Jerry West conveniently being the GM for Gasol's old team.

Then, that forced the great Celtic-Laker matchup that everybody wanted.

Since the Celtics won, Stern now had to give the Lakers their promised title, so a big push was given to LeBron and they were the team that would take out the Celtics so LA could get their title. However, Orlando got in the way. But then Stern smiled....."Lakers are in. They are better than Orlando!"

Satisfied, Stern now plans his next move since the Celtics and Lakers are back on top.

Sounds far-fetched, but I know A LOT of people who TRULY believe this and will not watch the NBA anymore......funny thing is.....I'm starting to believe it myself!
oh no thy're are gonna boycott the NBA.....what's next the WNBA?

oh wait they did that already...on there own.

ginobili's bald spot
06-13-2009, 12:09 AM
:rolleyes Then don't watch.

dav4463
06-13-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm still watching anyway. I'm just posting what a lot of people have said.

UrAphag
06-13-2009, 12:27 AM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6588/miketysonbro.jpg

v2freak
06-13-2009, 01:31 AM
I'm not too arrogant to rule out the possibility. I've watched maybe 5 minutes of the NBA Finals, and I'm not too impressed.

TheManFromAcme
06-13-2009, 06:28 AM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6588/miketysonbro.jpg

^^ Dang, that's funny :lmao