PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid signs DAVID VILLA

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2009, 06:21 AM
http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-world/real-madrid-swoop-for-villa--report-20090613-c6ro.html

40m euros....total summer spending so far by real madrid 200m euros

valencia FC, is going to continue to sell its players to ease debt burden they currently have.....looks like david silva could be next :( another fkn good player.....

MaNuMaNiAc
06-13-2009, 06:33 AM
Mark my words, Real isn't doing shit next season. Absolutely nothing. 200 million euros on three players. What the fuck were they thinking??

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2009, 06:36 AM
Mark my words, Real isn't doing shit next season. Absolutely nothing. 200 million euros on three players. What the fuck were they thinking??

the last few seasons after beckham left they been trying to buy trophies with their money = jackshit and epic fail.

they are trying to adopt the phoenix suns all offense bs.....still holes in that backline of theirs real madrid....

mountainballer
06-13-2009, 02:39 PM
the last few seasons after beckham left they been trying to buy trophies with their money = jackshit and epic fail.

they are trying to adopt the phoenix suns all offense bs.....still holes in that backline of theirs real madrid....

did you really mention Beckham as if he was crucial to any success of any team? Real did make quite a few mistakes in the last two years, getting rid of Beckham for sure wasn't one.
(acquiring him in 2003 was one of the major mistakes of the last years).
Perez is just doing what worked in his first era, when he spent giant numbers for Figo (2000) and Zidane (2001). in 2002 Real was the undisputed best team in the world.
Real has never done as well as well as Barca or some other top teams (ManU, Arsenal) when trying to find young super talents and superstars in the making. when they bought this players (still for big money, but not for this huge numbers), they got nice role players at best. a few really broke out with Real.
what they do now is crazy indeed. but it makes more sense than what Chelsea was doing for years. Kaka, C.Ronaldo, Villa....that's similar quality to the Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo acquisitions between 2000 and 2002, but in just one year.
they should get some money back, when they now sell some of the overloaded roster. (van der Vaart, Sneijder, Huntelaar, Saviola, maybe even Robben, who plays the same position like Ronaldo).
defense? as if this has ever been a issue in Madrid. as long as they win all games 5:3 all will be happy. but Real isn't finished with buying yet. they do have a defensive core with potential, the defensive midfield isn't bad. Gago, M.Diarra (if healthy again), L. Diarra and the defense with Ramos and Ron Artest Pepe is also good enough.
they will need a defensive leader though. watch out for players like De Rossi, Maicon, Luisão, Bruno Alves or maybe again Lucio, as their next target.

mountainballer
06-15-2009, 06:41 AM
btw. Villa to Real isn't a done deal. Barca opened a bidding war and offers 40 million Euros plus a loan deal for Bojan Krkic and Martín Cáceres. meanwhile the president of Valencia (Llorente) has increased the asking price to 50 million Euros.

resistanze
06-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Hope they have some money left for some defenders :lol

And fuck Arsenal for not getting Villa.

fotan2
06-17-2009, 02:48 PM
it seems they are going to sign Ribery for 55m euro

lefty
06-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Villa's mind is made up over summer transfer move

June 18, 2009

Comment (http://myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/snet-655686)
Email (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=655686&sec=transfers&cc=5901#)
Print (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/print?id=655686&type=story&cc=5901)

The jostling for position between Europe's biggest clubs over the signing of Spain international David Villa could be a fruitless task with the player insisting he has already made his mind up about which club he will join.
Speaking after scoring Spain's winner against Iraq in the Confederations Cup on Wednesday, the Valencia striker said it was now up to his agent to finalise the deal.
"I have made my decision," Villa told the press in Bloemfontein. "My agent knows my wishes, and he is now working on that - so I am relaxed.
"There is no deadline on the subject, and I really do not have any more details as this whole thing is not totally dependent on me."
Villa has previously stated he wanted to remain in Spain and would not be interested in a move to the Premier League. That would suggest Real Madrid are in pole position for his signature and it is believed the player would favour the Bernabeu.
However, Real said earlier this week that they were unhappy with Valencia's financial demands. If Real cannot reach an agreement with Valencia, who are desperate for every last euro in order to pay off crippling debts in excess of €450m, then Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Manchester City will all enter the running.