PDA

View Full Version : Webber...

TheAfricanFan
03-31-2005, 10:32 AM
I really don't see why people think he has any game left. He is done and the Kings are the winners of that trade. He doesn't have any inside moves, is slow, and gettin slower, is not a good shooter at all....

Webber is a complete looser!!! ( No Hate )

whottt
03-31-2005, 11:01 AM
The only people that have ever liked Webber are statheads and fantasy basketball freaks, those are still the people that like him. Anyone that likes winning meaningful games is terrified of Webber joining their team.

ducks
03-31-2005, 11:15 AM
Webber hurts shoulder in loss to Phoenix
/ Associated Press
Posted: 8 hours ago

PHOENIX (AP) - Chris Webber injured his left shoulder Wednesday night after ignoring an inner voice that told him to sit out the second half of Phoenix's 116-87 win over his Philadelphia 76ers.

Chris Webber will have his shoulder examined when the team arrives back in Philadelphia. (Barry Gossage/NBAE / GettyImages)
Sixers coach Jim O'Brien described the injury as a strain, while Webber said it was a dislocation. He was to be re-examined when the team arrived back in Philadelphia.

"I would just say you should always listen to the doctor," said Webber, who had 12 points and six rebounds before leaving the game 2:31 into the third quarter. "He told me at halftime, 'Do not go back in."'

Webber said he "tweaked" his surgically repaired left knee in the first half, but felt compelled to play after Phoenix took a 65-41 halftime lead. The 6-foot-10 forward joined the Sixers on Feb. 24 in a trade that sent Brian Skinner, Kenny Thomas and Corliss Williamson to Sacramento.

"I wanted to play just to get through it or give it another effort," Webber said.

Webber has been struggling with a compressed nerve in his left leg, which forced him out of a March 19 game against Chicago. That was Philadelphia's only loss with Webber in the lineup since March 13 until a 118-109 defeat at Sacramento on Monday.

Webber expressed concern about his shoulder, saying he wanted to have it examined quickly.

"That's my bumping shoulder for so many years, and I told Allen (Iverson) when he picked me up, 'It popped out."'

Philadelphia's loss left the 76ers just one game ahead of Orlando for eighth place in the Eastern Conference.

timvp
03-31-2005, 11:21 AM
Some of use knew this was a good trade for the Kings when it happened. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11110)

:smokin

Ginobilly
03-31-2005, 11:27 AM
Webber is freakin pussy. Guy gets hurt easier than a 3 year old! Yesterday he hurt his ankle and hip all by himself in the phoenix game. Just retire Chris and stop taking people's money. Guy probably gets hurt while taking a shower or while having sex with Tara Banks. "Oh I sprained my dick!"