PDA

View Full Version : Fakers Pop has never been fined for begging for ref help

antimvp
06-13-2009, 07:23 PM
shove your fake championship up your ass.

antimvp
06-13-2009, 07:23 PM
:flag:

YellowFever
06-13-2009, 07:24 PM
keep 'em coming.

antimvp
06-13-2009, 07:26 PM
keep 'em coming.

I think you guys even know you get these games handed to you. Phil wouldn't do this shit if he didn't think it worked........BUT YOU WON'T HEAR THIS SHIT FROM POP..........will you.

YellowFever
06-13-2009, 07:27 PM
thank you...LoL...more!

antimvp
06-13-2009, 07:29 PM
only fags like shit handed to them.....have fun fakers.

LakerHater
06-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Yeah, it seems that Phil knows he needs help from the refs!

KSeal
06-13-2009, 07:36 PM
That 17-0 FT advantage the Magic got in the forth quarter really helped us pull out that win.

I love all of these bitter as fuck Spur fans in utter despair cause the team they hate is on the verge of winning another championship and stealing the team of the decade from their beloved team. The hate really shows how great and successful a team is.

LakerHater
06-13-2009, 07:46 PM
That 17-0 FT advantage the Magic got in the forth quarter really helped us pull out that win.

I love all of these bitter as fuck Spur fans in utter despair cause the team they hate is on the verge of winning another championship and stealing the team of the decade from their beloved team. The hate really shows how great and successful a team is.

Orlando missed 15 free throws, thats what help l.a. out!!

The refs really tried to help out the Magic but, Orlando couldn't take advantage!

KSeal
06-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Orlando missed 15 free throws, thats what help l.a. out!!

The refs really tried to help out the Magic but, Orlando couldn't take advantage!

Exactly, so why are you people bitching about the fucking refs when clearly they have been in Olrando's favor more then the Lakers this series.

They missed 15 FT's cause the ball don't lie, bullshit officiating.

YellowFever
06-13-2009, 07:49 PM
^Nah, don't get mad at the spurs fans.

Most of them are really cool.

Most of these dumb threads are started by idiot kids and every team's fanbase has them.

You ever notice that we get these dumb threads alot on a Friday and saturday when school is over for the weekend and snot nosed kids can stay up later to post?

ffadicted
06-13-2009, 07:51 PM
All this bitching has me ashamed of my fellow spurs fans lately.

I'm from brasil, and seeing one of our rivals, Italy, win the world cup last time around was hard, but full respect was given, and no bitching was involved. The Lakers are gonna win this year, and do you think TD is sitting at home bitching about the refs? What about Pop? Bowen?

Yeah, didn't think so. I'm only ok with vuyabitch bitching :toast

LakerHater
06-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Exactly, so why are you people bitching about the fucking refs when clearly they have been in Olrando's favor more then the Lakers this series.

They missed 15 FT's cause the ball don't lie, bullshit officiating.

You people?
I just said that the refs were in favor of Orlando!?!

As much as I hate the lakers it pains me to see them win!

FaithInOne
06-14-2009, 01:48 PM
The NBA refs fucking suck. They are either crooked or blind as shit.

Jackson and every other nba coach should talk shit about them during every single interview until the NBA betters its product.