PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know anybody like this ?

slacker77
06-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Ok, my aunt lost about 45 pounds recently. Now even at that she still weighs around 170. Now, don't get me wrong that is an impressive accomplishment, but I swear she thinks she weighs 110. Let me give an example.We will be somewhere and a overweight woman will be walking by and out comes,"Look at that fatass, she has no business wearing that outfit!". I never say anything. I just kinda shake my head.

SnakeBoy
06-14-2009, 02:12 AM
Not exactly the same but I have a friend who did the gastric bypass surgery and got thin. Now he tries to give everyone advice on their diet. I just want to tell him "You don't have a stomach so shut the fuck up!".

Dr. Gonzo
06-14-2009, 12:11 PM
My cousin had one of those bands put on her stomach and dropped 100lbs. She is down to about 190 and she now left her husband because he is a fat ass. She is now dating a dude 10 years younger than her.

Strike
06-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Ok, my aunt lost about 45 pounds recently. Now even at that she still weighs around 170. Now, don't get me wrong that is an impressive accomplishment, but I swear she thinks she weighs 110. Let me give an example.We will be somewhere and a overweight woman will be walking by and out comes,"Look at that fatass, she has no business wearing that outfit!". I never say anything. I just kinda shake my head.

Next time she pulls that, tell her "hey tubbo, look in the mirror!" I know it's cruel but sometimes people need to be taken down a peg or two.

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2009, 12:49 PM
My cousin had one of those bands put on her stomach and dropped 100lbs. She is down to about 190 and she now left her husband because he is a fat ass. She is now dating a dude 10 years younger than her.

pics of friend, post now

EricB
06-14-2009, 12:50 PM
I've done the same and don't say a thing because I know how it feels to be on the other end of said words.

Seriously making fun of someone because they are that way isn't cool honestly.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-14-2009, 02:01 PM
I've done the same and don't say a thing because I know how it feels to be on the other end of said words.

Seriously making fun of someone because they are that way isn't cool honestly.

done what the same? Lost 45 pounds? or started making fun of fat people once you got thin? 'cause I could seriously see you doing both...

Dr. Gonzo
06-14-2009, 02:36 PM
I think he means he's been fat and doesn't talk shit about fat people because he knows how much it hurts to be a big fat fatty.

Isn't that right fatty?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-14-2009, 03:14 PM
:lol

Frenzy
06-14-2009, 05:32 PM
that's a shame...but do what strike posted.smack her back to reality. tough love

spursfan09
06-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Next Time just tell her, "pot meet Kettle"

F@#K You
06-14-2009, 10:07 PM

just smile and nod.. the bitch will gain it all back.. that's what fat people do, especially whores who like talking shit.

SpursStalker
06-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Next Time just tell her, "pot meet Kettle"

:lol

Dex
06-15-2009, 12:27 PM
I know somebody who had gastric bypass surgery and now all she does is eat and take pictures of herself. It's kind of weird, really.

manufan10
06-15-2009, 12:33 PM
This girl I know, she weighs like 285-300 lbs. She never lost the weight, but we got into an argument, and she told me I was fat. I've been working out at the gym, and she tells me, I thought you were working out. I'm 195, a little chubby, but not a fat fatty. Now that is "pot meet kettle." :lol

slacker77
06-15-2009, 01:37 PM
You know what's funny about my aunt is how she lost the weight. About once a month she drives down to laredo to see a "doctor". He sells her what I guess are appetite suppressors.She doesn't eat right (when she does),she doesn't exercise.All she does is pop a pill a day and she's done. She's been doing this for the past 5 months or so. A friend of hers, who is doing the same thing , told her about this doctor. She doesn't even know what it is she is taking.All she cares about is how she looks. I tried to warn her ,but of course she doesn't want to hear that.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-15-2009, 01:51 PM
what a bitch.

Dr. Gonzo
06-15-2009, 01:56 PM
what a bitch.

No shit. I really liked her husband too.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-15-2009, 02:06 PM
No shit. I really liked her husband too.
what happened to him?