PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers only won because....

SpursDynasty
06-14-2009, 10:30 PM
1. Yao was injured.
2. The refs gave them the end of Game 5 vs. Denver.
3. Basket interference at the end of Game 2 vs. Orlando wasn't called.
4. Kobe's elbow on Jameer Nelson with the game tied in Game 4 wasn't called.
5. They just made their shots at the rights times.
6. They didn't have to face a Boston team with KG.

All in all, I'm unimpressed with this year's NBA champions. They are probably the weakest of the NBA champions this decade. Kobe Bryant and Fisher are championship veterans, but does the rest of this team really deserve a championship? What did Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, and Trevor Ariza do other than get easy shots off Kobe getting double-teamed? This team cannot beat a fully healthy Boston or Spurs team. If Manu was playing in the playoffs, the Lakers don't get past the Spurs. The Lakers got really fortunate this year without having to deal with Yao, Manu or KG. How easier can it get? All in all, very unimpressed by this Lakers team. They just made their shots at the right times, but have no defensive gameplan, got by on missed calls, and just BS'd their way to the championship. Orlando was the better team in this series. So congrats to Phil Jackson for #10 but to the rest of the Lakers team, not impressed.

timvp
Uh --------------------------->

iggypop123
cue the ray charles song now

Artest93
06-14-2009, 10:31 PM
+ 1

hhml
06-14-2009, 10:32 PM
So when can we expect you gone and SpursDynasty v2.0 to come?

Spurtacus
06-14-2009, 10:33 PM
1. Yao was injured.

All in all, I'm unimpressed with this year's NBA champions. They are probably the weakest of the NBA champions this decade. Kobe Bryant and Fisher are championship veterans, but does the rest of this team really deserve a championship? What did Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, and Trevor Ariza do other than get easy shots off Kobe getting double-teamed? This team cannot beat a fully healthy Boston or Spurs team. If Manu was playing in the playoffs, the Lakers don't get past the Spurs. The Lakers got really fortunate this year without having to deal with Yao, Manu or KG. How easier can it get? All in all, very unimpressed by this Lakers team. They just made their shots at the right times, but have no defensive gameplan, got by on missed calls, and just BS'd their way to the championship. Orlando was the better team in this series. So congrats to Phil Jackson for #10 but to the rest of the Lakers team, not impressed.

Stop whining and just let it go. Its done already.

Amaso
06-14-2009, 10:37 PM
I thought you were leaving these forums if the Lakers won?

BeeGee
06-14-2009, 10:38 PM
1. Yao was injured.
Anybody that knows basketball knows the Rockets actually matched up better without Yao the mummy out there. Yao was an advantage to the Lakers, clown.

When all else fails against the Lakers, blame the refs...zzz..zzz

It had no effect on Lee's choke job just as you're whining about it has no effect on the fact that this is a weak argument. Non-call.

Real female. Jameer damn near asked to be elbowed in the face. It was in a natural motion of passing the ball to Fish. Kobe's elbow knocked Nelson down...Fisher's dagger is what brought the pain. Nice try though.

Yeh dumbass, champions usually do things like this. ((Are you serious?))

We didn't have to face a Mavs team with...oh never mind. The NBA season/playoffs is damn near a 100-game grind. Either you last or you don't. What you don't do is make excuses for who showed up and who didn't. So save that woulda-coulda-shoulda, cuz Boston might've been dealt with just the same. Only one problem: THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP.

:lobt:
Not our problem. Mark this as one of the year's weakest posts. No wonder Spurs fans don't even claim your ass.

Frenzy
06-14-2009, 10:39 PM
"enter teams name here" only won the finals cause

1. reason.
2. and also
3. not to mention
4. was injured
5. the refs
6. it rained

anyone can come up with any number of reasons why a certain team won the finals in any year....

let it go :wakeup

hhml
06-14-2009, 10:40 PM
There is really no need to answer/justify any of SD's posts. He got you to take the bait.

Banzai
06-14-2009, 10:41 PM
1. Yao was injured.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo%7E4.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo%7E4.jpg) time to leave like you said you would.

ginobili's bald spot
You aren't supposed to be here.

tlongII
All this time I thought timvp was SpursDynasty. I guess I was wrong...

SpursDynasty
06-14-2009, 10:47 PM
Nothing personal against the Lakers. They just don't belong as NBA champions. They're good at making shots, I'll give them that. But championship teams do more than that.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-14-2009, 10:47 PM
SpursDynasty =

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/Mr_Bottomtooth/surrender_never.jpg

JamStone
06-14-2009, 10:49 PM
So this means you're hanging around?

jmill
06-14-2009, 10:53 PM
1. Yao was injured.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2932/kobe24.jpg

Medvedenko
06-14-2009, 10:54 PM
So this means you're hanging around?

Looks like he's pulling a David Carradine on us.... :lol

hhml
06-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Antonio Esfandiari, is that you? :hat

jmill
06-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Antonio Esfandiari, is that you? :hat

Dr. hhml, good to see you tonight. I love America.

hhml
06-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Dr. hhml, good to see you tonight. I love America.

:toast:lol

:lobt2:

Roxsfan
06-14-2009, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=BeeGee;3464087]1. Yao was injured.
Anybody that knows basketball knows the Rockets actually matched up better without Yao the mummy out there. Yao was an advantage to the Lakers, clown.
[COLOR=blue]WQUOTE]

Yao was an advantage to the Lakers when he was sitting on the bench. Geez, are you really that stupid and believe your comments? See you next year..

TampaDude
06-14-2009, 11:15 PM
http://www.sipcat.com/company/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/asterisk_logo.png

:lol

Allanon
06-14-2009, 11:16 PM
We love you too SD, think up some more good smacktalk during the summer and bring it next year.

BeeGee
06-14-2009, 11:17 PM
[quote=BeeGee;3464087]1. Yao was injured.
[color=blue]WQUOTE]

Yao was an advantage to the Lakers when he was sitting on the bench. Geez, are you really that stupid and believe your comments? See you next year..Yeh dumbass, I have that series and even past regular season matchups is proof. How much proof did you need? lmao. Yao in the lineup =

1. Unchallenged attacks to the rim
2. Less shots for Scola, who's more of a problem down low
3. Less of Chucky & Carl, who both have better balance and center of gravity and are quite frankly, better defenders than Yao
4. Less of Aaron Brooks dribbling circles around the defense.

Sorry clown, but when you break it down, Yao's ability to score the ball is a welcome sight when it negates or lessens all those other factors. I only have years of proof cuz the muthafucka is injured EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Step ya game up.

Ghazi
06-14-2009, 11:19 PM
Every championship team usually needs a degree of luck The last team to blitz to a title was the 2001 Lakers.

kromediablo
06-14-2009, 11:22 PM
You can add to the list Carmelo Anthony disappearing in the wcf. If melo performed to the level he did in the earliers rounds Chancy would not have been running on fumes towards the end of lakers series.

holcs50
06-14-2009, 11:23 PM
OH GOD, another SD thread. I mean his threads are pretty hilarious even though they aren't meant to be. SD might be the most blatantly retarded homer on this whole site...the one that can't even make other spurs fans look bad because everyone knows everything he says comes straight from his ass.

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2009, 11:25 PM
just look and wait till shaq and amare is traded to the cavs

stern is going to manufacture another lakers finals appearing the cavs,

cause everyone loves fkn ratings...

manufactured championship on behalf of stern

Dex
06-15-2009, 12:26 AM
SpursTalk just wouldn't be the same without SpursDynasty.

He's just making the posts he's supposed to make. No surprises there.

21_Blessings
06-15-2009, 12:54 AM
You can add to the list Carmelo Anthony disappearing in the wcf. If melo performed to the level he did in the earliers rounds Chancy would not have been running on fumes towards the end of lakers series.

give credit to Ariza because he did a good job on Melo ina few of those games

erikuff
06-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Give the Lakers credit, they won, everyone else lost.

cherylsteele
06-15-2009, 01:36 AM
I was personally disappointed in the finals this year.
Not because the Lakers won, but because the actual finals seemed to me to be a mismatch.

Congrats to the Lakers for taking care of business.

TimDuncan>Kobe
06-15-2009, 02:44 AM
1. Yao was injured.

Agree with the bold part. As for the rest, blah.

Showtime24 LAKERS
06-15-2009, 03:08 AM
Hahahahahahaha let your hate all out...all the anger, jealousy, and bitterness...cuz we just getting started!!!

Relive the threepeat Laker fans, we're going BACK To BACK!!! HAHAHAHA yehh! :lobt::lobt2::king

LEONARD
06-15-2009, 07:53 AM
1. Yao was injured.

Uh --------------------------->

You're quick at logging out and logging back in to reply...

Oh, Gee!!
06-15-2009, 09:16 AM
They're good at making shots, I'll give them that. But championship teams do more than that.

Just a wild guess on my part, but I'll bet that on average champions make more shots than their opponents.

stretch
06-15-2009, 09:43 AM
SD cant go. I demand that the agreement be voided. He is too much good entertainment, especially when the insecure noobs come around and take him so seriously.

TampaDude
06-15-2009, 09:46 AM
SpursTalk just wouldn't be the same without SpursDynasty.

He's just making the posts he's supposed to make. No surprises there.

^ this

mojorizen7
06-15-2009, 10:54 AM
...PJ was coaching.

manufan10
06-15-2009, 11:07 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo%7E4.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo%7E4.jpg) time to leave like you said you would.

http://degal.dendiz.com/ploggerb3/thumbs/lrg-2-caution-this-is-sparta.jpg

Gouken
06-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Sit yo ass down!

http://www.e-imagesite.com/Files/4pofqxx1966089.gif

gmartin02
06-15-2009, 01:02 PM
The Lakers only won because....

They wanted to see SpursDynasty pathetic whining post after they won

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
06-15-2009, 02:14 PM
1. Yao was injured.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/30/128698790200214271.jpg
I'ma miss U SD

Shaquille O'Neal
06-15-2009, 06:35 PM
the lakers only won because the suns didn't make the playoffs

Roxsfan
06-15-2009, 11:29 PM
[quote=Roxsfan;3464229]Yeh dumbass, I have that series and even past regular season matchups is proof. How much proof did you need? lmao. Yao in the lineup =

1. Unchallenged attacks to the rim
2. Less shots for Scola, who's more of a problem down low
3. Less of Chucky & Carl, who both have better balance and center of gravity and are quite frankly, better defenders than Yao
4. Less of Aaron Brooks dribbling circles around the defense.

Sorry clown, but when you break it down, Yao's ability to score the ball is a welcome sight when it negates or lessens all those other factors. I only have years of proof cuz the muthafucka is injured EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Step ya game up.

fuck you little boy. The Rox would have beat the fakers with Yao. Fucking idiot.

KSeal
06-15-2009, 11:35 PM
fuck you little boy. The Rox would have beat the fakers with Yao. Fucking idiot.

Lakers were up 2-1 with Yao in there. And 4-0 in the regular season.

iggypop123
06-16-2009, 02:15 AM
if everyone agrees its about matchups ,yao on the rockets makes it worse. they arent a better team without him but they play worse against the lakers when he is on the floor

Roxsfan
06-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Keep thinking that. Next year with mac and yao back, you won't be singing that tune.

KSeal
06-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Keep thinking that. Next year with mac and yao back, you won't be singing that tune.

:lol As if they'll both actually stay healthy.

NewcastleKEG
06-16-2009, 10:08 PM
I was frustrated in the Magic performance especially in crunch time