PDA

View Full Version : Shaq twits his props to Kobe...

Dex
06-15-2009, 12:44 AM
Congratualtions kobe, u deserve it. You played great . Enjoy it my man enjoy it. And I know what yur sayin rt now "Shaq how my ass taste "

:lmao

https://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ

It's a ways down. He gives props to PJ and a few others too. Apparently Shaq was bored on the internets tonight.

timvp
06-15-2009, 12:50 AM
O yea congrats to sun yue, nee how

:lol

Medvedenko
06-15-2009, 12:51 AM
That's awesome....he even gives congrats to Adam and Sun Yue...too funny.

mytespurs
06-15-2009, 01:14 AM
I have a twitter account so I follow Shaq. I saw his post tonight....he congratulated everyone and even joked about now Kobe can say to him "how does my ass taste". Love or hate Shaq, he always had a good sense of humor. Much as a lot of LA fans and some local media like to rag on him now (and he deserves it at times), he was a lot of fun when he was here (except when he wasn't keeping in shape and not giving 100%).

IronMexican
06-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Got to love Shaq. But tonight is about Kobe. I never thought the Lakers would win a title with his as the #1 option. I am more than glad to be wrong and eat all the crow.

mytespurs
06-15-2009, 01:24 AM
Got to love Shaq. But tonight is about Kobe. I never thought the Lakers would win a title with his as the #1 option. I am more than glad to be wrong and eat all the crow.

True it is about Kobe.....and it should be about the Lakers winning the championship...but they-local media, some fas can't seem to let go this whole kobe-shaq thing which I find annoying...now the debate will turn from " Kobe can't w/o Shaq" to whose "4th championship win was more impressive".....puleeze!!! :lol

I just hope that this championship puts that and all other kobe vs shaq debates to rest......but it won't especially if shaq wins a ring w/LeBron.
;-) :lol

Jeremy
06-15-2009, 01:35 AM
Shaq claims he's staying on the Suns:

@purplespirit09 I'm stayin bro its all good I'm stayin