PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Moment: Jeff Van Gundy

TheMACHINE
06-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Anyone notice the silence after Mark Jackson mentioned that Kobe was in the game at the beggining of the 4th quarter. Jackson said that PJ wanted to close out the series by having Kobe in.... Then JVG said that the Lakers should sit Kobe cuz it will look better winning without Kobe in the 4th..then silence for for a good 10 seconds. lol

:lol a bit desperate there huh JVG. :blah

IronMexican
06-15-2009, 01:52 PM
He said it hoping to get a laugh from Breen or Jackson.

z0sa
06-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Yeah, that shit was hilarious. As soon as he started saying it I was rolling my eyes already. Nice try, but your brother is getting his ass kicked just like you did 10 years ago and no one is stopping it.

IronMexican
06-15-2009, 01:53 PM
And you could tell he was kidding. After that, Breen said "What's you're last name agin?" and Jeff said "exactly"

TheMACHINE
06-15-2009, 02:05 PM
And you could tell he was kidding. After that, Breen said "What's you're last name agin?" and Jeff said "exactly"

i probably missed that part cuz after he said it, i was telling my wife how big of a prick JVG was. lol

KSeal
06-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah, that shit was hilarious. As soon as he started saying it I was rolling my eyes already. Nice try, but your brother is getting his ass kicked just like you did 10 years ago and no one is stopping it.

:lol