PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Jets but

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-15-2009, 03:37 PM
is it just me or does their defense look incredibly stacked?

They have Kris Jenkins up front and NT is the most important position in the 3-4. They have Calvin Pace, Bart Scott and Vernon Gholston at linebacker. And in their secondary they have Lito Sheppard, Darrel Revis and Kerry Rhodes.

The pats are still the clear division favorites but it seems like the Jets have the best defense on paper.

IronMexican
06-15-2009, 03:43 PM
What about Mark Sanchez? His eyes are so dreaaaammmyyyyy.

Jets should get a Wild Card birth. Plus, Rex Ryan is fucking cool.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Dirty Sanchez is overrated. I was just talking about their defense.

IronMexican
06-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Dirty Sanchez is fucking awesome. I was just talking about their defense.

They're D is stacked. Rhodes and Revis are as good a 1-2 DB combo than any other in the NFL.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-15-2009, 03:55 PM
They're D is stacked. Rhodes and Revis are as good a 1-2 DB combo than any other in the NFL.

Throw in Sheppard now and you see what I mean. That secondary gives Ryan a lot of blitzing flexibility.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-15-2009, 03:56 PM
lol Dirty Sanchez isn't awesome. He sucks against OSU......the Beavers that is.

Dr. Gonzo
06-15-2009, 04:01 PM
You also forgot to mention the addition of Rex Ryan.

They are going to have a sick D.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-15-2009, 04:03 PM
yeah I mentioned it in the post above but yeah it was important. He's a great fit there.

Udokafan05
06-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Jets vs Cowboys in Superbowl

monosylab1k
06-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Rex Ryan is a faggot. He shouldn't have opened his mouth talking shit to New England before training camp even starts. Belichick is sure to drop 50 on his fat ass now.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-16-2009, 01:02 AM
Rex Ryan is a faggot. He shouldn't have opened his mouth talking shit to New England before training camp even starts. Belichick is sure to drop 50 on his fat ass now.

I agree that you don't talk shit to a coach who has a habit of pwning people who talk shit about his team, all I'm saying is the Jets seem to have a good team, on paper.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2009, 09:48 AM
Bellicheat should wear a muscle shirt when they play the Jets.

Blake
06-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Bellicheat should wear a muscle shirt when they play the Jets.

if it has a hoodie he might

jack sommerset
06-16-2009, 10:25 AM
If the Jets want to make the Playoffs they better not play Sanchez.

DBryant88
06-16-2009, 09:02 PM

who do they play then??

Udokafan05
06-16-2009, 09:46 PM

Sanchez> Clemens

Will Hunting
06-17-2009, 12:40 AM
fackin jet faggots. The patriots will beat those fuckin queers.

KSeal
06-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Jets vs Cowboys in Superbowl

lol 13 years

lol no playoff wins

lol cowboys

Bukefal
06-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Im not so into NFL, but of all the teams I do like the Jets!!

dirk4mvp
06-23-2009, 07:40 AM
The Jets are only 1 player away from being contenders.

Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre

Road House Captain
06-23-2009, 08:54 AM
is it just me or does their defense look incredibly stacked?

They have Kris Jenkins up front and NT is the most important position in the 3-4. They have Calvin Pace, Bart Scott and Vernon Gholston at linebacker. And in their secondary they have Lito Sheppard, Darrel Revis and Kerry Rhodes.

The pats are still the clear division favorites but it seems like the Jets have the best defense on paper.

Right b/c they did so much last year

manufan10
06-23-2009, 09:31 AM
The Jets are only 1 player away from being contenders.

Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/columnists/jimbaumbach/blog/caliendo%20madden.jpg