PDA

View Full Version : Artie Lange on the premier of the Joe Buck Show

Thunder Dan
06-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Anyone catch this? The New York Times wrote how it was a trainwreck, but I thought it was the funniest thing on TV I've seen in the last couple years. It's partly funny just because it's a boring show to begin with and Artie just turns into a trainwreck. What do you think?

OTRHf1quLnU

This is the funny part
SA0MVWQRKsw

robino2001
06-16-2009, 09:13 AM
I heard them talking about it on the Howard Stern show this morning but I got out of the car before they actually got to playing the clip. I'll have to dvr a replay of the show and see. They were talking like the entire show was so bland and horrible and that Artie tried to liven it up a little but it was over everyone's heads.

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2009, 09:14 AM
how was it a trainwreck? it was funny

Dr. Gonzo
06-16-2009, 09:17 AM
That looks like a terrible show. Since Artie got clean that bastard started to talk way too much. During interviews he cuts people off and just rambles. I'm a huge Artie fan but he needs to shut the fuck up sometimes.

Spurminator
06-16-2009, 09:24 AM
It would have been funnier if Joe Buck could jab back. He was completely out of his element.

Thunder Dan
06-16-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm missing the portion they did strictly for the internet where Artie tells Joe Buck to wipe the jizz off his chest

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2009, 10:10 AM
i've never cared for joe seacrest. man, artie is more of a fatass now.

i found this about the show

Buck told USA TODAY he couldn't wait for the Lange segment to end. "I thought that spending time on a treadmill felt long. That was like 8 or 9 minutes that turned into an eternity. You know, it's cable, you can get away with it. It's not my style. But, you do one show and you learn and you move on."
Buck told reporters he thought Lange had an "agenda" when he came on stage to discuss the intersection of sports and celebrity. He was sorry Lange took time away from actors Paul Rudd and Jason Sudeikis of SNL. But Buck said there was little he could do to control the invited guest without "kicking him off the set" or hitting a "trap door."
"It's a thought. A gigantic hook," said Buck.

Thunder Dan
06-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Joe Buck: "Alright Artie, is there anything else you want to get off your chest?"

Artie: "Yeah the load of Jizz you just shot all over it"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artie: ".....come on man, let's mix it up, let's make some news"

Joe: "If I'm going to do that I'm going to wait for an A list star"

Artie "What are you going to do sit outside of Letterman? You ain't getting no big stars on this shit show"

mrsmaalox
06-16-2009, 10:31 AM
I've never heard of Joe Buck.

EricB
06-16-2009, 11:15 AM
I've never heard of Joe Buck.

Son of Jack Buck, probobly one of the best play by play voices the game of baeball has ever seen.

Joe, while not as good as his father, is probobly the best in sports today.

leemajors
06-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Joe is horrible. He sucks the life out of everything, and has zero personality.

IronMexican
06-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Chris Collinsworth is worse than Joe Buck.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Chris Collinsworth is worse than Joe Buck.
they're pretty much on par with each other. they both drink o'douls with their pinky sticking out

BlackSwordsMan
06-16-2009, 12:32 PM
here's part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA0MVWQRKsw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turkishforums.net%2FTCM%2Fsh owthread.php%3Ft%3D13201&feature=player_embedded

Cant_Be_Faded
06-16-2009, 08:07 PM
They talked about this on the hardline today. classic shit.

Supposedly he was told by the producer of the show to "make something happen" if the show was going too slow....looks like he just went head first and didn't give anyone else a chance.

I wish I could see the clips of this shit unedited. Too late now.
I thought it was pretty funny when Artie starts to scoff the SNL guy.

That looks like a terrible show. Since Artie got clean that bastard started to talk way too much. During interviews he cuts people off and just rambles. I'm a huge Artie fan but he needs to shut the fuck up sometimes.

:lol I was wondering what you would think about this.

mookie2001
06-16-2009, 08:15 PM
joe is pretty bad hes like a baseball announcer replicant
he makes joe morgan look like keith jackson

mexicanjunior
06-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Man, just brutal...

Aired on HBO
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9lo8l_bobsblitzcom-provides-artie-lange-o_shortfilms

Overtime segment aired on HBO.com
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9lome_bobsblitzcom-artie-lange-joe-buck-p_fun

Artie Lange was just looking to pick a fight...Joe Buck was pretty much helpless.

tp2021
06-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Good segway. You're a regular Bob Costas.

:lol

ballhog
06-18-2009, 10:11 AM
Joe Buck was talking about something on "TMZ" and Artie asks "do you also go to "Sucking Cocks dot com?". Joe just sat there slack-jawed. Joe should have been ready for shit comeback if he knew Artie was going to be on.

BacktoBasics
06-18-2009, 10:16 AM
I'm sure the intention was to create a media frenzy over nothing to get people to tune in to a really boring show. It worked and I watched it. After all the crap I heard I expected Artie to shit right there on the table. This wasn't even news.