PDA

View Full Version : Another crazy trooper

TheMACHINE
06-16-2009, 03:09 PM
He thought the ambulance guy filcked him off so he pulled him over while there was a patient in the ambulance. :ihit

http://news.aol.com/article/state-trooper-ambulance/527730?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle %2Fstate-trooper-ambulance%2F527730

Oh, Gee!!
06-16-2009, 03:15 PM
there was a probably a better way to handle the situation

IronMexican
06-16-2009, 03:17 PM
That cop really pisses me off. Wouldn't surprise me if he was from North Texas and just moved to Oklahoma.

I. Hustle
06-16-2009, 03:29 PM
There should be a way to weed out all those egotistical bastards. Those idiots that let a little authority go straight to their heads and make them think they are above everyone else.

mrsmaalox
06-16-2009, 04:26 PM
Not to excuse this trooper's innappropriate behavior, but these guys deal with the dregs of society on a daily basis. It must be like being in a war zone, because after a while some get desensitized and lose the ability to discern who the real "enemy" is. And they operate in asshole mode at all times because they assume everyone is a douchebag who needs to be taken out.

Frenzy
06-16-2009, 04:28 PM
just like citizens man..

TheMACHINE
06-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Not to excuse this trooper's innappropriate behavior, but these guys deal with the dregs of society on a daily basis. It must be like being in a war zone, because after a while some get desensitized and lose the ability to discern who the real "enemy" is. And they operate in asshole mode at all times because they assume everyone is a douchebag who needs to be taken out.

so he goes nutz cuz he "thought" he got flicked off...lol....come on now.

jman3000
06-16-2009, 05:28 PM
That cop really pisses me off. Wouldn't surprise me if he was from North Texas and just moved to Oklahoma.

There's no difference.

Cane
06-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Damn that guy is some Full Metal Jacket wannabe POS.

http://bigsblog.blogspot.com/images/ermey.jpg

DarkReign
06-16-2009, 10:08 PM
There should be a way to weed out all those egotistical bastards. Those idiots that let a little authority go straight to their heads and make them think they are above everyone else.

:lmao

Wait....wait....wait a second....

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Ok..ok...

:lmao

uuuhhh...

man, I needed that.

Tits McGee
06-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Fire his ass

CubanMustGo
06-17-2009, 09:34 AM

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Guess what, officer - if someone wants to flip you off, the First Amendment protects their right to do so. If you don't like it, take it up with the Founding Fathers.

Flipping off cops is dumb because there are too many like this one who think they're above the law, but anyway ...

jack sommerset
06-17-2009, 09:48 AM
:lol Cop pulling over a ambulance!!!!!!!!!! Greatness!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI... The cop said hand gesture at the scene. Not giving him the bird. That really tells me the cop is a fucking prick ass fucker. The ambulance guy gave him the old "WTF are you doing" gesture and the cop didn't like his authority to be question. I always tell people if you want to get a reaction out of a driver forget the old mile high salute, just throw the hands in the air proclaiming the driver is a idiot. That for some reason gets them even more.

Chomag
06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Both parties could have handled this alot better. However I must agree about State Troopers being douches at least in all my experiences meeting them.