PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations San Diego on ur early 2009-10 AFC West championship

BUMP
06-17-2009, 12:12 AM
Seriously, has there ever been a bigger lock in pro sports history as far as a team winning their division goes?

Broncos fired their head coach, traded away their franchise QB and most likely franchise WR in the same offseason. :lmao

Kansas City lost their only great player in Gonzalez and really dont have the talent to win them more than 5 games

the Raiders....:lol

ducks
06-17-2009, 10:15 AM
And, of course, they’ll continue to celebrate in Kansas City, Oakland and, especially, San Diego.

If the Chargers wanted karmic restitution for the Ed Hochuli debacle, man, did they get a bountiful payback. When San Diego knocked Denver out of the playoffs on the final day of the regular season, it turned out that was only the beginning of the Broncos’ nightmare.

When you think about the improbable chain of events that led to all of this turmoil, you realize what a crazy business the 21st century NFL has become. If the Chargers don’t recover an onside kick in Kansas City with 1:19 remaining in their Dec. 14 game – after the Chiefs’ top receiver, Dwayne Bowe(notes), had the ball in his hands – Denver wins the AFC West.

In that scenario Shanahan and Cutler are almost certainly still with the team, and Marshall’s new deal is being worked out behind the scenes. WAY TO DESTROY THE DENVER BRONCO's

manufan10
06-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Norv Turner and the Chargers will still find a way to be mediocre.

dirk4mvp
06-17-2009, 11:13 AM
And, of course, they’ll continue to celebrate in Kansas City, Oakland and, especially, San Diego.

If the Chargers wanted karmic restitution for the Ed Hochuli debacle, man, did they get a bountiful payback. When San Diego knocked Denver out of the playoffs on the final day of the regular season, it turned out that was only the beginning of the Broncos’ nightmare.

When you think about the improbable chain of events that led to all of this turmoil, you realize what a crazy business the 21st century NFL has become. If the Chargers don’t recover an onside kick in Kansas City with 1:19 remaining in their Dec. 14 game – after the Chiefs’ top receiver, Dwayne Bowe(notes), had the ball in his hands – Denver wins the AFC West.

In that scenario Shanahan and Cutler are almost certainly still with the team, and Marshall’s new deal is being worked out behind the scenes. WAY TO DESTROY THE DENVER BRONCO's

Where did you paste this from? We all know you can't type something that readable.

manufan10
06-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Where did you paste this from? We all know you can't type something that readable.

:lmao

It's from the Brandon Marshall wants to be traded thread. It's from yahoo sports or something like that.

ducks
06-17-2009, 11:18 AM
it is posted in the trade request thread ( marshalls )

mytespurs
06-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Considering the weak state of the afc west, it's a no brainer that SD Chargers should, and that's the operative word, run away with this division. But the game is played on the field, not on message boards so ya never know!
:hat

bresilhac
06-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Considering the weak state of the afc west, it's a no brainer that SD Chargers should, and that's the operative word, run away with this division. But the game is played on the field, not on message boards so ya never know!
:hat

Norv's trademark is mediocrity. He coached the Redskins for seven seasons and at the end of that period the team was no better than when he took over. Why should anyone expect anything different from Norv in San Diego? Sure the Chargers are a lock for the AFCW Title. That's a no brainer. But in more competitive divisions like the NFCE Turner and his teams struggle.

Dr. Gonzo
06-17-2009, 11:59 AM
The Raiders will win the division.

stretch
06-17-2009, 12:08 PM
The Raiders will win the division.

:tu

they will definitely surprise people, i guarantee it

Blake
06-17-2009, 12:22 PM
they will surprise everyone if they win the division over the chargers.

which they won't.

stretch
06-17-2009, 12:24 PM
they will surprise everyone if they win the division over the chargers.

which they won't.

lol tech

mytespurs
06-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Norv's trademark is mediocrity. He coached the Redskins for seven seasons and at the end of that period the team was no better than when he took over. Why should anyone expect anything different from Norv in San Diego? Sure the Chargers are a lock for the AFCW Title. That's a no brainer. But in more competitive divisions like the NFCE Turner and his teams struggle.

Well, he's making baby steps...he did get the Chargers to the divisional round of the playoffs in 2007 and 2008. But I do agree; Norv's career has been nothing but mediocore. Perhaps 2009 is the year he gets them over the hump....to the championship game.....:lol

Their window of opportunity is passing so if the Chargers are going to be a championship contender everyone thinks they are, they need to take up a couple of levels.

BUMP
06-17-2009, 12:42 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

i was wondering what was going on when ducks was using the words "karmic restitution"

J.T.
06-17-2009, 12:48 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

i was wondering what was going on when ducks was using the words "karmic restitution"

ducks has no business in the NFL forum, since he can only post here when the Chargers are winning. Which conveniently only happens after back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back 75 hour work weeks in which he was too busy to even play solitaire, let alone post at Spurstalk, because he's the only employee smart enough to run the drive thru window at Carl's Jr.

bostonguy
06-17-2009, 01:14 PM
:tu

they will definitely surprise people, i guarantee it

Yep. They may go 7-9 instead of their typical 5-11 season.:rollin:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-17-2009, 01:22 PM
:lmao Ducks' thing says "bandwagoner fans suck" yet he lives in Arizona and is a Spurs and Chargers fan.

ducks
06-17-2009, 01:57 PM
:lmao Ducks' thing says "bandwagoner fans suck" yet he lives in Arizona and is a Spurs and Chargers fan.

ducks has has always liked the spurs
ducks has been a spurs fan since they got david robinson
ducks has liked the chargers since for 15 years

ducks has never ever liked the suns
ducks has only lived in az almost 10 years

ducks
06-17-2009, 01:58 PM
raiders may win more games because they play each other in the divison and the chargers will be the only good team in that division

Blake
06-17-2009, 02:09 PM
lol tech

lol bitter

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-17-2009, 02:17 PM
ducks has has always liked the spurs
ducks has been a spurs fan since they got david robinson
ducks has liked the chargers since for 15 years

ducks has never ever liked the suns
ducks has only lived in az almost 10 years

Have you ever lived in San Antonio or San Diego?

Horry For 3!
06-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Cassel should improve the Chiefs the passing game by a lot. Bowe is going to be a beast and Bradley did well last year. Supposely Larry Johnson is back but I will have to wait and see about that.

Dr. Gonzo
06-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Cassel should improve the Chiefs the passing game by a lot. Bowe is going to be a beast and Bradley did well last year. Supposely Larry Johnson is back but I will have to wait and see about that.

Bowe showed up to mini camp overweight and Cassel had the benefit of a great system in NE. It is still a big question whether he will do anything without Moss or Welker.

The Raiders play good D and have a very talented 400 lb QB. They will be battling for top in that shitty division.

ducks
06-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Have you ever lived in San Antonio or San Diego?

nope
san diego is 3 hours away though

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-17-2009, 04:50 PM
nope

:lmao

monosylab1k
06-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Is there a bigger doucher on SpursTalk than ducks? Maybe Blake, but at least Blake can spell better than the average 6 year old.

Blake
06-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Is there a bigger doucher on SpursTalk than ducks?

monosylab1k

monosylab1k
06-17-2009, 04:58 PM
monosylab1k

lol tech

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-17-2009, 05:43 PM
Ducks is the biggest douche Nash2TImeMVP would be in the running if he posted more.

Blake
06-17-2009, 05:55 PM
benjarvus ftw

Dr. Gonzo
06-17-2009, 07:02 PM
ass licking lebomb

pkbpkb81
06-17-2009, 08:01 PM
It’s a tie between poop eating lebomb, bejarvous, and bleed

BUMP
06-17-2009, 11:46 PM
is it just me or does it seem like when you're talking to ducks your not really talking to an actual human being

IronMexican
06-18-2009, 01:22 AM
ducks, poop, and a couple other people fall into a tie.

KSeal
06-18-2009, 02:57 AM
If SD doesn't win this division this year it's one of the biggest epic fails ever. The only team that could challenge them is the Broncos and they continued their choke from the end of the regular season on into the post season and shitted their team away.

IronMexican
06-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Raiders are better than the Broncos.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-18-2009, 01:46 PM

Tough call but I agree for several reasons:

The success (or lack thereof) of every assistant in New England that left to become a head coach doesn't bode well for McDaniels.

We really don't know whether their offensive line is legitimately good or how much of it was a great system from Shanahan.

With Marshall and Cutler gone, they lose their passing game, without that passing game they win 5 games last year.

I still think firing Kiffin was a mistake.

Blake
06-18-2009, 02:45 PM

the broncos are a mess.

I think it's safe to say the Raiders will finally will have better rushing numbers than the Broncos.

Lorenzo Neal was a huge pick up at FB.

Blake
06-18-2009, 02:46 PM
I still think firing Kiffin was a mistake.

I think hiring him to begin with was a bigger mistake.

ducks
06-18-2009, 03:06 PM

broncos made alot of changes no one knows for sure how good they are
raiders made some to
lets see them play first OK

Dr. Gonzo
06-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Serious question, how old is ducks?

johnsmith
06-18-2009, 03:33 PM
lets see them play first ok

ok

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-18-2009, 06:15 PM
broncos made alot of changes no one knows for sure how good they are
raiders made some to
lets see them play first OK

Ducks, does the RETURN button your computer just hit itself randomly when you type shit? The average 5 year old has better sentence structure than you.

dirk4mvp
06-18-2009, 06:22 PM
The Chargers blow chodes. It's not like they're going 16-0. I don't see the Colts on their schedule that many times.

lol lt

lol ouch my knee

lol i had a dream about winning the superbowl

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-18-2009, 06:25 PM
lol bandwagon Chargers fan
lol can't assemble coherent sentences
lol favorite player is French
lol most people in his own fan base find him retarded
lol ducks

ducks
06-18-2009, 07:02 PM
The Chargers blow chodes. It's not like they're going 16-0. I don't see the Colts on their schedule that many times.

lol lt

lol ouch my knee

lol i had a dream about winning the superbowl

chargers have done just as much as the mavs latetly
no rings

dirk4mvp
06-18-2009, 07:02 PM
chargers have done just as much as the mavs latetly
no rings

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-18-2009, 07:06 PM
God dam Ducks is fuckin retarded.