PDA

View Full Version : So I've been wearing underwear for the last two weeks

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Why the fuck do you people do this voluntarily? This is the most uncomfortable, irritating and annoying piece of restrictive shit I've ever had on my body outside of my first wife. I can't wait for my balls to feel better so I can shed this crap. There's no room...its all restrictive and hot. I can't believe you people wear these things. You must really hate your balls. Seriously what a fucking process it is to take a leak with the extra layer. The little peehole thing is obviously a flawed design and not indicative of getting a solid post urine shake...and yes its way too much work to undo my belt and drop my pants for a quick whizz.

JoeChalupa
06-17-2009, 12:36 PM
My boys need support.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2009, 12:44 PM
fuck that shit

flip it inside out, and wear it for another 2 weeks.....

then switch it back to front, and wear it for another 2 weeks.....

rinse and repeat bitch

Kermit
06-17-2009, 12:45 PM
I used to free-ball it from time to time, but while on vacation in Italy I visited the Vatican giftshop and zipped mes testicles dans ma fermeture while taking a piss. It wasn't "Something About Mary" bad, but it wasn't comfortable either. I've worn underpants in some form or fashion ever since.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Why the fuck do you people do this voluntarily? This is the most uncomfortable, irritating and annoying piece of restrictive shit I've ever had on my body outside of my first wife. I can't wait for my balls to feel better so I can shed this crap. There's no room...its all restrictive and hot.it's called going up a size

Seriously what a fucking process it is to take a leak with the extra layer. The little peehole thing is obviously a flawed design and not indicative of getting a solid post urine shake...and yes its way too much work to undo my belt and drop my pants for a quick whizz.that's what a zipper is for. why in the hell do you unbuckle your belt to take a leak. do you pull your pants all the way around your ankles like a kid when you piss? :lmao

Dark Gable
06-17-2009, 12:50 PM
No way in hell I can walk around with a package like mine without wearing briefs. I wear kakhi's and my johnson likes his privacy.

marini martini
06-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Try boxers!!!:toast

Dark Gable
06-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Boxer briefs is what I wear.

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Try boxers!!!:toast
boxers are reasonable.

LnGrrrR
06-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Who still wears underwear? I wear boxers.

manufan10
06-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Some people like their tidy whities. I prefer boxers.

JudynTX
06-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Oh great, now more wash for the wifey to do. :lol

lebomb
06-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Boxer briefs is what I wear.

FTW!!! ..................free ballin woundnt work for me.........my dong would hand down my leg and look like a rollin pin.

Some dudes wear panties like a lil bitch ........... aka Stench :lmao

mrsmaalox
06-17-2009, 01:12 PM
I've wondered about this. Doesn't it feel weird to just be "hanging"?

JudynTX
06-17-2009, 01:13 PM

The same could be said about us when we go "braless". :lmao

lebomb
06-17-2009, 01:15 PM
The same could be said about us when we go "braless". :lmao

Yeah, but that is sexy. :hat

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 01:17 PM
In all seriousness I was a constant "adjuster" when I wore underwear. I always had to be poking and prodding to get into position. Freeballing allows things to move naturally and comfortably without the irritation of being trapped in uncomfortable position after uncomfortable position.

manufan10
06-17-2009, 01:21 PM
yeah, but that is sexy. :hat

+1 :D :worthy:

manufan10
06-17-2009, 01:23 PM
In all seriousness I was a constant "adjuster" when I wore underwear. I always had to be poking and prodding to get into position. Freeballing allows things to move naturally and comfortably without the irritation of being trapped in uncomfortable position after uncomfortable position.

That's why I wear boxers. Then I don't have to worry about getting caught in the zipper. :oops :cry

ashbeeigh
06-17-2009, 01:38 PM
:lmao welcome back b2b.

Spurtacus
06-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Never going back to underwear. Boxers are far more comfortable.

CosmicCowboy
06-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Boxers, hang right. No way I'm folding the package into tightey whiteys...

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
That's why I wear boxers. Then I don't have to worry about getting caught in the zipper. :oops :cry
just don't have a boner when zipping up. problem solved

manufan10
06-17-2009, 01:45 PM
just don't have a boner when zipping up. problem solved

Ouch. Low blow. :lol Just because I'm hung like a two year old when it's cold outside doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. :depressed
:lmao

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 01:46 PM
just don't have a boner when zipping up. problem solved:rolleyes some of don't have tiny little soft peckers like yourself.

lebomb
06-17-2009, 01:48 PM
The sock goes in the front..................

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2009, 01:49 PM
3rd grade smack. ouch.

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 01:51 PM
3rd grade smack. ouch.Calm down. I've been out for a couple of weeks. I gotta start somewhere.

timvp
06-17-2009, 01:53 PM
WB.

Just don't post the scar pics.

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 01:54 PM
WB.

Just don't post the scar pics.Funny thing...everything hurts except where they cut me.

Drachen
06-17-2009, 01:56 PM

To me it just chaffs when I wear jeans. I switched to boxers at 16. I kinda thought all men wore boxers once they reached a certain age. Tighty Whiteys are far too restrictive.

Oh and to me boxer briefs are the worst invention ever. As I am going about my day they "turn into" regular briefs with far more fabric that has to be "stored" somewhere.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Calm down. I've been out for a couple of weeks. I gotta start somewhere.
that's cool, lance.

mrsmaalox
06-17-2009, 02:00 PM
To me it just chaffs when I wear jeans. I switched to boxers at 16. I kinda thought all men wore boxers once they reached a certain age. Tighty Whiteys are far too restrictive.

Oh and to me boxer briefs are the worst invention ever. As I am going about my day they "turn into" regular briefs with far more fabric that has to be "stored" somewhere.

Good choice :tu Boxers are waaaay sexier!

mookie2001
06-17-2009, 02:17 PM
ehhh

so your ben daviss wont smell like chode

Blake
06-17-2009, 02:19 PM
boxer briefs, ftw

ATRAIN
06-17-2009, 02:35 PM

How the hell do you manage to get them like that?

DisAsTerBot
06-17-2009, 02:39 PM
boxer briefs definitely. regular boxers still leave you flopping around and have way tooo much material..... i thought it was a natural progression: tighty whities when you're a kid, boxers when you're a teen, boxer-briefs when you get your man junk

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2009, 02:49 PM
boxer briefs definitely. regular boxers still leave you flopping around and have way tooo much material..... i thought it was a natural progression: tighty whities when you're a kid, boxers when you're a teen, boxer-briefs when you get your man junk

def, boxer briefs ftw

MsMcGillyCutty
06-17-2009, 02:54 PM
My man wears boxer briefs which I find extremely sexy.

stretch
06-17-2009, 02:58 PM
ive never worn boxer briefs. just boxers. i guess ill have to check them out cuz i know several people that wear them.

stretch
06-17-2009, 02:59 PM
lol i remember my brother used to always have massive shitstains in his tidy whities

Blake
06-17-2009, 03:04 PM
lol i remember my brother used to always have massive shitstains in his tidy whities

yeah... "your brother"

lol

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 03:10 PM
You're not human unless you've shit filled a pair of whities

LnGrrrR
06-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Honestly, some people still wear regular underwear? Like, tightie whiteys?

stretch
06-17-2009, 03:43 PM
yeah... "your brother"

lol

lol obsessed

lol

stretch
06-17-2009, 03:45 PM
lol i remember i shat myself at church once when i was like 8 or 9. i was sick and had bad diarreah, and when i was taking a piss in a urinal, one of my friends was in the bathroom, and he farted, so i tried farting but ended up dumping in my pants.

Kermit
06-17-2009, 03:57 PM
lol i remember i shat myself at church once when i was like 8 or 9. i was sick and had bad diarreah, and when i was taking a piss in a urinal, one of my friends was in the bathroom, and he farted, so i tried farting but ended up dumping in my pants.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_p4z4yRpuZG0/SeDPB4U0iOI/AAAAAAAAABo/Yn-_cIQAt2k/s400/shit_in_the_pants.jpg

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 04:19 PM
One time my parents were driving home from dinner and I was like "pull over I gotta go, I got the runs". Of course dad kept telling me to hold it because we were maybe 4 miles away. I asked and asked and asked until he got pissed off and yelled at me. I'd had enough and I didn't like getting yelled at. I shit all over the back seat. My sister freaked out and I remember my Mom being all pissed off at my Dad for not pulling over because she had to clean it up. Those were good times. It was a red two door Chevy Monza.

z0sa
06-17-2009, 04:23 PM
boxers or boxer briefs, it doesn't matter.

I shedded tighty whiteys when I was in middle school, though. Is there seriously a large contingent of the population who still feels like comfortable in them?

Blake
06-17-2009, 04:23 PM
lol obsessed

lol

naw, I was in this thread first and you're the one that constantly checked your brothers whities for stains.

z0sa
06-17-2009, 04:25 PM
One time my parents were driving home from dinner and I was like "pull over I gotta go, I got the runs". Of course dad kept telling me to hold it because we were maybe 4 miles away. I asked and asked and asked until he got pissed off and yelled at me. I'd had enough and I didn't like getting yelled at. I shit all over the back seat. My sister freaked out and I remember my Mom being all pissed off at my Dad for not pulling over because she had to clean it up. Those were good times. It was a red two door Chevy Monza.

lol, i bet you were like 17

CuckingFunt
06-17-2009, 04:28 PM
It was a red two door Chevy Monza.

What year? I love the early Corvair Monza.

E20
06-17-2009, 04:31 PM
I didn't wear undergarments until the sixth grade and then I was forced to because we had to change for gym class. After high school, I only wear undergarments if I go to school, the gym, or play ball, that's it.

stretch
06-17-2009, 04:34 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_p4z4yRpuZG0/SeDPB4U0iOI/AAAAAAAAABo/Yn-_cIQAt2k/s400/shit_in_the_pants.jpg

hah gross

BacktoBasics
06-17-2009, 04:34 PM
lol, i bet you were like 17I think I was 6 or 7

What year? I love the early Corvair Monza.I think it was a 79 or 80. Did they make them in the early 80's?

stretch
06-17-2009, 04:36 PM

rofl

i was drinking tea while reading that and almost spewed it all over my monitor at work while reading this

tlongII
06-17-2009, 04:37 PM
I change my underwear daily. You should do the same.

CuckingFunt
I think it was a 79 or 80. Did they make them in the early 80's?

Don't know off hand. I like the ones from the mid-/late-60s.

marini martini
I think it was a 79 or 80. Did they make them in the early 80's?

No!

marini martini
06-17-2009, 04:38 PM
naw, I was in this thread first and you're the one that constantly checked your brothers whities for stains.

tru dat!!!:lmao

CosmicCowboy
06-17-2009, 05:23 PM
I never cease to be amazed at the things people voluntarily admit in here.

"Oh you shit your pants in church trying to fart? Fuck you, I can top that! I shit my pants in the back seat of my parents car and grossed out my sister! Nanny nanny boo boo!"

marini martini
06-17-2009, 05:30 PM

"Oh you shit your pants in church trying to fart? Fuck you, I can top that! I shit my pants in the back seat of my parents car and grossed out my sister! Nanny nanny boo boo!"

No shit!!!:lol

ploto
06-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Doesn't the seam on the inside of your pant's crotch bother you if you go without anything?

stretch
06-17-2009, 06:17 PM
:jack

Drachen
06-17-2009, 06:42 PM
How the hell do you manage to get them like that?

within 5 minutes they ride up and put the squeeze my balls and get stuffed in my crack.

Mr Hanky
06-17-2009, 06:54 PM

sonic21
06-17-2009, 07:16 PM
no underwear, you always want a girl to strip you down easily.

CosmicCowboy
06-17-2009, 07:39 PM
:jack

OK

I get it now

you weren't peeing in church when your friend walked in and you shit your pants.

so, hows counseling going?

Strike
06-17-2009, 07:51 PM
within 5 minutes they ride up and put the squeeze my balls and get stuffed in my crack.

I switched from boxers to boxer briefs 3 years ago. Never had the problem to which you're referring.

holcs50
06-17-2009, 10:41 PM
I switched like 10 years ago to boxers and boxer-briefs. I tried undies on a little while ago for the hell of it, was awful the whole fuckin day....I probably looked like I had a disease to others cuz i was constantly adjusting/rearranging because it's so damn uncomfortable. The only way i would consider them is playing basketball-but even then i prefer boxer-briefs, regular boxers arent all that great for bball cuz its just too much freeness for all that running, but i can tolerate it.

As for going commando, fuck no dude. Do you know how much chaffage ive gotten when say your wearing jeans and no boxers at all, fuckin dode rubbing against the inside of the zipper all day. The only time i free-ball is in a strip club, put on some basketball shorts-no underpants and that lap dance feels damn good :lol:lol

marini martini
06-18-2009, 12:18 AM
The only time i free-ball is in a strip club, put on some pajama bottoms-no underpants and that lap dance feels damn good :lol:lol

Rogue
06-18-2009, 06:08 AM
Underwears were originally designed for women only, specially as a holder of the pads for menstrual blooding. But some idiots felt it sexy and introduced it to men, then made it a fashion to wear that shit. Females are generally comfortable with that shit but the men are quite different, which means the underwears are probably manecles to men and their balls.

Rogue
06-18-2009, 06:25 AM
hopefully you are not wearing the same underwear. :lol

Just joking, but it really hurts if you wear that shit for too long with the cylinder erected. The balls sore and the pain always spread to the under stomach, and it also makes it a hard job to urine sometimes, though everything will get OK in a couple hours after taking off that shit. I used to wear that shit regularly before I turned 4, after that I only put on that shit when I want to commit a self-torture.

JudynTX
06-18-2009, 07:42 AM

:lol :lol +12

SpursStalker
06-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Ooooooo the things you learn on the internet ...

El Chorizo
06-18-2009, 08:16 AM
Briefs have worked for me for years.

BacktoBasics
06-18-2009, 08:25 AM
This is a no shame thread. I thought you guys knew.

manufan10
06-18-2009, 08:28 AM

That's true.

Das Texan
06-18-2009, 08:28 AM
I switched like 10 years ago to boxers and boxer-briefs. I tried undies on a little while ago for the hell of it, was awful the whole fuckin day....I probably looked like I had a disease to others cuz i was constantly adjusting/rearranging because it's so damn uncomfortable. The only way i would consider them is playing basketball-but even then i prefer boxer-briefs, regular boxers arent all that great for bball cuz its just too much freeness for all that running, but i can tolerate it.

As for going commando, fuck no dude. Do you know how much chaffage ive gotten when say your wearing jeans and no boxers at all, fuckin dode rubbing against the inside of the zipper all day. The only time i free-ball is in a strip club, put on some basketball shorts-no underpants and that lap dance feels damn good :lol:lol

all nude strip club right?

resistanze
06-18-2009, 08:58 AM
The only briefs you should consider wearing are Hanes; they're very elastic.

manufan10
06-18-2009, 09:04 AM

From Billy Madison:

3rd Grader: Hey look everybody, Stretch shit his pants.
Stretch: Of course I shit my pants, everyone my age shit their pants. It's the coolest.
3rd Grader: Really?
Stretch: YES. You ain't cool, unless you shit your pants.
3rd Grader: Hey look, BacktoBasics shit his pants too. Alright!
Old Farm Lady: If shitting in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.
Stretch: OOH. That was the grossest thing I've ever heard in my life. Let's Go.

LnGrrrR
06-18-2009, 11:07 AM
The only time i free-ball is in a strip club, put on some basketball shorts-no underpants and that lap dance feels damn good :lol:lol

lol good idea! :tu

Blake
06-18-2009, 11:33 AM
The only time i free-ball is in a strip club, put on some basketball shorts-no underpants and that lap dance feels damn good :lol:lol

in San Antonio?

what club is this?

Trainwreck2100
06-18-2009, 11:41 AM
The only briefs you should consider wearing are Hanes; they're very elastic.

I wear them when i do my leg workouts cause i kept ripping my boxers

holcs50
06-18-2009, 01:10 PM
all nude strip club right?

Oh of course, haha. I'm in SoCal though and they have this rule if all nude no drinking-if you want drinks you only get topless. I mean I just prefer all nude and get trashed before :lol. But yea next time any of you guys go you should try it out, 10x better than say if you had some jeans on....though it is funny walking into a place with basketball (or pajama pants, :lol) on. I think everyone knows exactly what your doing when you walk in like that, but i dont give a fuck im there to get some nice lappies!! It's also interesting after getting lap dances and trying to walk around with a massive boner :wow, gotta pull the old bend over forward move, or the tuck

tp2021
06-18-2009, 01:16 PM
It's also interesting after getting lap dances and trying to walk around with a massive boner :wow, gotta pull the old bend over forward move, or the tuck

What man isn't familiar with the tuck rule?

Strike
06-18-2009, 06:32 PM

Good advice. I'll remember that. :tu

EricB
06-18-2009, 06:38 PM
gap boxers FTW

AmericanPsycho
06-18-2009, 06:45 PM
gap boxers FTW

That is one hug gap.

SnakeBoy
06-18-2009, 06:56 PM
The government is coming after all you freeballers.

City: Workers Must Wear Underwear
Deodorant Also Included In Florida City's Revised Dress Code
A Florida city has written common sense into its employee dress code: Wear underwear to work.

VIDEO: Reaction | SURVEY: Agree?

The Brooksville city council recently approved a revised dress code as part of its effort to update existing policies.

The revision instructs employees to observe "strict personal hygiene," including the use of deodorant. It lists "the observable lack of undergarments and exposed undergarments" as "unacceptable attire."

It also prohibits clothing with foul language or messages promoting drug use, "sexually provocative" garments, halter tops and piercings anywhere except the ears.

Repeat offenders can be fired.

The city council approved the dress code 4-1. Mayor Joe Bernadini opposed the revision, saying the underwear edict "takes away freedom of choice."

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977714801&grpId=3659174697239473

fotan2
06-18-2009, 07:36 PM
i never wear boxers in summer, it's like wearing 2 shorts. the temperature inside is way too high for me.

CuckingFunt
06-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Until this thread, I wouldn't have thought it possible for stripping/strip clubs to be any less pleasant.

Strike
06-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Until this thread, I wouldn't have thought it possible for stripping/strip clubs to be any less pleasant.

:lol

Everyone's a critic.

Melmart1
06-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Honestly, some people still wear regular underwear? Like, tightie whiteys?

boutons does. could explain a few things.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1910261&postcount=11

MannyIsGod
06-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh of course, haha. I'm in SoCal though and they have this rule if all nude no drinking-if you want drinks you only get topless. I mean I just prefer all nude and get trashed before :lol. But yea next time any of you guys go you should try it out, 10x better than say if you had some jeans on....though it is funny walking into a place with basketball (or pajama pants, :lol) on. I think everyone knows exactly what your doing when you walk in like that, but i dont give a fuck im there to get some nice lappies!! It's also interesting after getting lap dances and trying to walk around with a massive boner :wow, gotta pull the old bend over forward move, or the tuck

Gross.

MrsJones
11-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Why the fuck do you people do this voluntarily? This is the most uncomfortable, irritating and annoying piece of restrictive shit I've ever had on my body outside of my first wife. I can't wait for my balls to feel better so I can shed this crap. There's no room...its all restrictive and hot. I can't believe you people wear these things. You must really hate your balls. Seriously what a fucking process it is to take a leak with the extra layer. The little peehole thing is obviously a flawed design and not indicative of getting a solid post urine shake...and yes its way too much work to undo my belt and drop my pants for a quick whizz.
:nope