PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been in a fight?

Red Hawk #21
06-17-2009, 07:04 PM
Im just wondering if anyone here has ever been in a fight. Back in high school in my freshman year (2004) I got into 2 fights, shit was crazy back then how bloodthirsty youngsters are. I remember the first time I got into a argument with this kid that was way bigger and stronger than me. It wasn't even a heated argument or something serious (I don't remember what it was exactly) but the kids around quickly amplified and before I knew it I had to fight the guy. I remember being scared as hell, I was just a little freshman that liked to play basketball having to fight some kid who was way bigger than me and I think he was a junior.

Shit sucked back then, that kid fucked me up. I remember when he was fucking me up how powerless I felt, and I kept wondering the whole time if anybody was going to come in and break up the fight. Nobody did after that I learned in the school It was up to you kick ass or get your ass kicked. I was consistently teased for getting beat up and the kid who beat me up would come over now and then and give me a good smack on the head.

I remember just working out pretty hard every night for a couple of months after the fight, pushups, situps, crunches and weightlifting. And I grew about 2 inches during that time span also. Eventually I was so strong that I knew that I could whoop the kids ass, I remember one day If I remember clearly I was walking out side of the classroom and he was there waiting for me.
We had a little convo, it went something like this :

"Yo, I heard you were talking shit"
"Who'd you hear that from? I didn't say anything about you, you already beat me up before, I don't want to fight you anymore"
"If I ever hear that you say anything about me again, I'm gunna fuck your pussy ass up again, you get that?"
"Yea I get that"

He gave me a little tap on my cheek and then he turned and walked away. And I don't know what took over me, I just remember being angry as fuck that he touched me and I screamed "Yo Chris!, Im Gunna Fuck you Up so Bad"
And he turned back and I think for a moment I saw a look of fear in his eyes as I ran up on him and charged at him. I remember just swinging like a madman at his face, and then when I was swinging dude fell, I dunno maybe he slipped over something but I did not give a fuck. As soon as he fell, I stomped the shit out of that dude. I got suspended for a week for this incident.

I was looking at my yearbook today and I remembered all the tough times and good times I went through in high school. But really after freshman year I didn't get into any more fights, everything went pretty smoothly after that. But I just think sometimes that it sucks that people force other people to become nasty and fight. But back to the original question, you ever been in a fight?

Strike
06-17-2009, 08:12 PM
In 7th grade, some 8th grader decided he wanted to bully me. I never figured out why. For a few days, he'd fuck with me, talk shit, flick my ear, etc. I didn't respond to his shit for a few days until one day at lunch when he grabbed my notebook and walked off with it. I chased it down and snatched it from his hands. When he got in my face and challenged me, I backed down and walked away. I hate fighting. Even the prospect of a fight. Anyway, later in the day I was at my locker and he came up from behind me and slammed my locker shut. I'd had enough. I turned around, grabbed him by his jacket, swung him into the lockers and punched him in the face. He went down pretty quick. Before he had a chance to retaliate, a teacher broke it up and took us to the principal's office. I made my case to the assistant principal and to my surprise, he let me go with just an office write-up. The 8th grader never fucked with me again afterwards.

In my sophomore year of high school, some girl who had a thing for me got butt-hurt when I told her I wasn't into her. She told some jock friend of hers (a junior) that I was talking shit about him, which was untrue. I'd heard from a few friends that the guy was looking for me and wanted to whoop my ass for a couple of days. When he ran into me in the halls between classes he pushed me a few times and threatened to beat my ass. I tried explaining to him that it wasn't true and tried to talk my way out of it. When I realized it wasn't gonna work, I waited a few seconds for an opening and kicked him in the nuts. I hauled ass while he lay on the floor clutching his junk. For some reason I surprisingly never received any retribution for it.

That's pretty much it.

Duff McCartney
06-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Never have and never will. I don't think I've ever given off bad vibes anywhere I've been not at a club or a bar. I don't look intimidating but I think I'm more of the "he-doesn't-look-tough-but-I'd-rather-not-risk-it" type of looking guy. Plus I'm always nice and ready to laugh instead of get in anyones face.

samikeyp
06-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Twice, 3rd grade and 6th grade. Both draws. We were beating the crap out of each other when a teacher walked up, we took off. :lol

mavs>spurs2
06-17-2009, 09:24 PM
I've been in a few, mostly over bball :lol Thankfully I never got messed with in school with the big fines they give now days

stretch
06-17-2009, 10:43 PM
been in 2 fights... sorta. they didnt last long.

once when i was like 14 cuz some annoying little mexican 7th grader was talking shit for no reason (i think he was talking simply for the sake of starting a fight with someone) and wouldnt leave me the fuck alone. so i shoved him and told him to fuck off. he swung at me, but he was so short he couldnt reach me, and i grabbed him and threw him in the locker pretty hard and told him to fuck off again, and he didnt do anything after that.

then a couple years ago at a house party, i was pretty buzzed, and a guy was drunk and for some reason was just being obnoxious. i told him to calm down cuz he was getting on peoples nerves. then he started threatening to kick my ass. i started to step up to him, but then i just walked away, because i didnt feel like dealing with it anymore and it wasnt worth it. but that got him acting all "crunk" so he kept talking shit to me. i just kinda stood there and didnt do anything, and normally i wouldnt care, but i think the alcohol got to me, and i walked up to him and knocked him senseless for a good 15 seconds or so. then when he came to, he was trying to come at me again, but i wasnt going to deal with it and i just went back inside. then later he broke down crying. i guess he is one of those guys who get all emotional when drunk or something.

i havent been in a fight that lasted very long though. like strike, i don't like fighting. i think its a pretty lame way to settle shit, especially since 98% of the shit people get into fights over, are gay reasons in the first place. the only reason i would ever fight someone is if im forced to physically defend myself, my family, or my friends. i never will be the aggressor in a fight though. my fighting teacher told me that i learn to fight so that i dont have to fight. wax on wax off bitches.

tlongII
06-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Yes.

florige
06-17-2009, 11:12 PM
:lol I didn't really get messed with too bad in school because I was always the little short guy who if someone did mess with me people would normally jump in to defend me. But one time this guy named Miles who was semi popular I guess bitched me pretty bad. He was hanging around probably the hottest girl in my freshman class, so I am coming out of the cafeteria with my two hawaiian punch fruit drinks when all of the sudden the fucker comes over and just snatches one from me and walks away. It went something like "gimme this shit"! At this point I couldn't tell if anyone had noticed it or not so I just chalked it up as a loss and moved on. So as I am sitting there feeling pretty stupid but not that bad because I had one drink left, I guess the hot girl was jealous he had that drink and decided she was thirsty too, so right as I proceeded to open the other one the fucker decides to grab that one from me too. This time EVERYONE including the hot girl saw it. Even she was like "thats not right, give it back to him". So I am sitting there looking and feeling pretty much like the biggest dumbass/moron in the world. So I'm all ready to chalk it up as a loss and move on. One kid went up to Miles and said "damn man, you didn't have to do that poor Josh, he doesn't bother anybody". So our friend Mr. Miles proceeded to say "Fuck that faggot" I said ok. I walked pass him really calmly, got back into the lunchline, and proceeded to buy me what they were called back a "Primetime" Pizza. They were really popular, and were a good alternative to eating the shitty regular lunches. And they were really hot too because they made them fresh due to the fact we had to pay extra for those. So I come out the lunch line, at this point I am beyond pissed. I am saying to myself, if this fucker or ANYBODY for that matter even looks at my primetime pizza I don't know what I am going to do. Dear Mr. Miles I guess decided that he wanted a snack to go with his newly aquired hawaiian punch drink. As he was rushing over there too me I remember grabbing the bottom on the plate, and I swear, I timed this shit fucking perfect, I immediately smashed the living SHIT out of his face with that fucking pizza! I just kept smashing it in his face asking him "are you hungry bitch?! C'mon lets see it you can get the whole fucker in your mouth faggot! lol I had my fucking knee planted right in his chest as I was rotating that primetime in his fucking face. He got up after the security guard broke us up and was like "damn man, shit I was only playing" Wtf is wrong with you?!" Now I'm not sure if we actually had came to blows what would had happened because I was pretty fucking pathetic back then, but the adrenaline was flowing so much when I saw that fucker coming towards me I honestly didn't give a fuck. Not really a fight, but that was the closest I came to getting in a fight in school. :lol I remember being scared that him and his "posse" were going to jump me after school, but they just walked right past me like I wasn't there.

marini martini
06-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Dayum Flo!!! Hittin the tequilla pretty hard tonight, ain'tcha buddy!!!:toast

Just don't ever pull me over while you're hiding in your speed trap eating a pizza, Josh!!!!!!:lmao

MiamiHeat
06-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Im just wondering if anyone here has ever been in a fight. Back in high school in my freshman year (2004) I got into 2 fights, shit was crazy back then how bloodthirsty youngsters are. I remember the first time I got into a argument with this kid that was way bigger and stronger than me. It wasn't even a heated argument or something serious (I don't remember what it was exactly) but the kids around quickly amplified and before I knew it I had to fight the guy. I remember being scared as hell, I was just a little freshman that liked to play basketball having to fight some kid who was way bigger than me and I think he was a junior.

Shit sucked back then, that kid fucked me up. I remember when he was fucking me up how powerless I felt, and I kept wondering the whole time if anybody was going to come in and break up the fight. Nobody did after that I learned in the school It was up to you kick ass or get your ass kicked. I was consistently teased for getting beat up and the kid who beat me up would come over now and then and give me a good smack on the head.

I remember just working out pretty hard every night for a couple of months after the fight, pushups, situps, crunches and weightlifting. And I grew about 2 inches during that time span also. Eventually I was so strong that I knew that I could whoop the kids ass, I remember one day If I remember clearly I was walking out side of the classroom and he was there waiting for me.
We had a little convo, it went something like this :

"Yo, I heard you were talking shit"
"Who'd you hear that from? I didn't say anything about you, you already beat me up before, I don't want to fight you anymore"
"If I ever hear that you say anything about me again, I'm gunna fuck your pussy ass up again, you get that?"
"Yea I get that"

He gave me a little tap on my cheek and then he turned and walked away. And I don't know what took over me, I just remember being angry as fuck that he touched me and I screamed "Yo Chris!, Im Gunna Fuck you Up so Bad"
And he turned back and I think for a moment I saw a look of fear in his eyes as I ran up on him and charged at him. I remember just swinging like a madman at his face, and then when I was swinging dude fell, I dunno maybe he slipped over something but I did not give a fuck. As soon as he fell, I stomped the shit out of that dude. I got suspended for a week for this incident.

I was looking at my yearbook today and I remembered all the tough times and good times I went through in high school. But really after freshman year I didn't get into any more fights, everything went pretty smoothly after that. But I just think sometimes that it sucks that people force other people to become nasty and fight. But back to the original question, you ever been in a fight?

so like a little bitch you sucker punched him from behind?

Mister Sinister
06-18-2009, 12:43 AM
Only once.

Sophomore year of school, it was. It was during the swimming unit of gym class (Yes, that's relevant. I promise.) and in my class was this little fuckstain named Anthony. Now, Anthony and I had....known each other since we were both freshmen, and the little shit decided he wanted to attempt to make my life a living hell from the get-go. Never really did much to him freshman year (I was still acclimating from a recent move, yadda yadda yadda), and I figured I'd probably only scarcely have to deal with him the rest of high school. Wrong. Unfortunately, I was on the heavy side in high school (Still am, but there's a more even distribution of fat and muscle), and this naturally made me a target. Now, cracks about my weight really stopped bugging me <Checks watch> years ago, but after a while, a guy just gets fed up.

Cut forward to late 1st semester of sophomore year. I'd long since come to grips with the fact that Fucky McFuckhead was in my gym class and that nothing good could come of this. Or so I thought. The day in question had not been a good one for me. Nothing specific, just "one'a those days." So, needless to say, I was not in the mood by the time 7th hour rolled around. I go into the swimming pool locker room, change, and have done with it, and go and get in the pool. This was part of the water polo unit, and long story short, Anthony mouthed off one too many times and was the proud recipient of a ball to the face.

But wait! There's more! It seems that my friend Anthony didn't appreciate getting whacked in the face with a water polo ball, and, like the childish little shit he is, came up behind me when I was half-dressed (Yes, yes, "in YOUR end-o!".) with my jeans and shoes on, and decides to start poking me hard in the back of the head (Heh heh. Poke. Hard. Head.) and trying to get another rise out of me. Well, my anger hadn't quite been released sufficiently, and my temper was still running high. So, noticed by *EVERYONE* (because we had an audience at this point) but Anthony, I draw my arm as far across my body as it will go, and close my fist. Everyone else backed away a few feet with that wonderful look of "Oh, shit, fatass is going to do something for once," on their faces. I give him one more chance to stop, which he passed on, so I let fly the elbow. I let it go so hard that I would've toppled off the bench I was sitting on, had the little toerag's stomach not been there to catch it. He doubles over, ex*tremely* winded.

Being the gentleman I am, I give him time to catch his breath. Well, he decides he's going to try to hit back. So he throws a punch at my face, which I caught and twisted to the point that I had him on his knees, *right* as our teacher walks in. First question is, of course, "Who started it?" All fingers point to Anthony. Teach tells me to let him up, and, when Anthony inquired as to what punishment I would be getting, replied, "None. You asked for it."

phyzik
06-18-2009, 01:10 AM
I was in fights from Elementry to my junior year of highschool.

I was placed in those "correctional classes" until I hit 7th grade.

In 3rd grade I beat the shit out of some kid after he beat up my brother, he was a purple belt in Karate supposedly :rolleyes

Thats what put me in the correctional class with the retards. I just had anghst after that. In 4th grade we where moved from Baskin to Maverick. There was a jackass kid, I still remember his ass, his name was James. He was a black kid in my class that liked Night Rider. I remember him pushing around a younger kid. I still dont know why I stepped in at the time, I was the type that didnt give a fuck about anyone, but James took off after I confronted him. He ran off yelling "Turbo!!" like from Night Rider. I picked up a rock and threw it at him, hit him in the ankle, ran after his ass and beat the fuck out of him.

3 weeks later a hispanic kid had been talking shit about me for a while, his name was Manuel. He confronted me at Maverick behind the cafeteria at the top of the stair case. I slammed his head into the railing then threw his ass down the stairs.

2 months after that, the teacher pissed me and a friend from the class off and we cornered her in the room with her own oak desk by rushing it and pinning her in the corner.

4 months later, the same friend got into a fight with that punk Manuel, I jumped in and was stricking the kid with the eraser end of my pensil. The assistant teacher pulled me off, I lost balance and accidentally stabbed the teachers assistant in the arm with the lead end. They suspended me for 3 weeks saying I was trying to put the kids eye out with the lead end which I honestly say I wasnt trying to do that, I was just trying to help a friend.

fast forward 2 years later in 7th grade,that same friend at Longfellow middle school..... I accidentally stepped on a ketsup packet and it squirted on his pants. I appologized and I thought everything was cool. His name was Frank.

After school a guy named Tony instigated Frank to fight me. I laid Frank out with 6 punches then proceeded to beat the fuck out of Tony who was in 8th grade. I was suspended for 2 weeks.

The next year, my8th grade year, my younger brother started in 6th grade. First day of school Im at my locker, 3 kids start fucking with me. At this time I have calmed down quite a bit. I was backing down trying not to fight, nevermind it was 3 against 1. They wouldnt stop fucking with me. It just so happened my younger brothers locker was just down the hall and I saw him running full speed towards me and those guys. I knew what was about to happen. We both got expelled that same day for a year for sending those kids to the hospital, it was reapealed 2 weeks later when the school board found that we where defending eachother.

that was the last fight I had until my junior year of highschool. a guy named Sean was walking the halls at Jeff with a needle melted into a Bic pen and saying "hey, whats up!" when he shaked my hand he stabbed me in the arm. He was a defensive lineman for the varsity football team. I slammed his face into a locker about 6 times then kicked him in the skull and chest about 10 times or so. I was to be expelled until 9 other students came forward and said he had stabbed them too. He was expelled indefinately from the school.

I was suspended for 2 weeks, I came back shitting bricks thinking the football team would kick my ass but nothing happened, quite a few of them even took my side.

During that whole time my parents where taking me to a psychiatrist (sp?). I later found out on my highschool graduation day that he told my parents when I was 14 that he didnt expect me to live past the age of 19 with my behavioral problems.

The thing is, my highest weight was 148lb when I graduated highschool. I am still a small guy. I weigh about 170 at 5'8" right now. I grew up defending myself and still have no problem doing so. If they are bigger than me thats fine, I may get my ass kicked but I will give as much as I can and in my experience thats been enough to come out on top.

KidCongo
06-18-2009, 01:41 AM
One fight with this dude when I was about 10 at the footy fields. The over the next few years we become fairly good friends, funny how that happens. Fights happen in footy all the time but they don't last that long and it's big pack shit. Just swing.

Nothin really in HS just wrestle-type crap. But fuck I'd wish some bullies would come at me sometimes after I stick up for the defence-less kid. They never do.

CuckingFunt
06-18-2009, 02:08 AM
I've never been in a fight. Or even close, really. In addition to being generally easy to get along with, I'm also pretty hard to rile. I have a fairly quick temper in an argument, but it's a calm temper. As such, I can't even imagine myself getting angry enough to actually hit someone. Additionally, I've found that being unflappable is often somewhat intimidating. When coupled with the fact that I'm tall and fairly sturdy, the few people I've known who have apparently wanted to fight me have decided against it. As of high school, which was the last time someone felt such a grudge, the girls who threatened to jump me several times just didn't because they assumed I would kick their asses.

Kind of funny, actually, since I'm so incredibly non-violent that I wouldn't even know what to do if someone did start a fight with me. I wouldn't be able to deal with it at all. I envision that my big power move would be curling up and crying. If those girls had jumped me, I'm relatively certain that they would have beaten me. Brutally. Despite the fact I had at least half a foot on the tallest one.

mavs>spurs2
06-18-2009, 02:23 AM
I was in fights from Elementry to my junior year of highschool.

I was placed in those "correctional classes" until I hit 7th grade.

In 3rd grade I beat the shit out of some kid after he beat up my brother, he was a purple belt in Karate supposedly :rolleyes

Thats what put me in the correctional class with the retards. I just had anghst after that. In 4th grade we where moved from Baskin to Maverick. There was a jackass kid, I still remember his ass, his name was James. He was a black kid in my class that liked Night Rider. I remember him pushing around a younger kid. I still dont know why I stepped in at the time, I was the type that didnt give a fuck about anyone, but James took off after I confronted him. He ran off yelling "Turbo!!" like from Night Rider. I picked up a rock and threw it at him, hit him in the ankle, ran after his ass and beat the fuck out of him.

3 weeks later a hispanic kid had been talking shit about me for a while, his name was Manuel. He confronted me at Maverick behind the cafeteria at the top of the stair case. I slammed his head into the railing then threw his ass down the stairs.

2 months after that, the teacher pissed me and a friend from the class off and we cornered her in the room with her own oak desk by rushing it and pinning her in the corner.

4 months later, the same friend got into a fight with that punk Manuel, I jumped in and was stricking the kid with the eraser end of my pensil. The assistant teacher pulled me off, I lost balance and accidentally stabbed the teachers assistant in the arm with the lead end. They suspended me for 3 weeks saying I was trying to put the kids eye out with the lead end which I honestly say I wasnt trying to do that, I was just trying to help a friend.

fast forward 2 years later in 7th grade,that same friend at Longfellow middle school..... I accidentally stepped on a ketsup packet and it squirted on his pants. I appologized and I thought everything was cool. His name was Frank.

After school a guy named Tony instigated Frank to fight me. I laid Frank out with 6 punches then proceeded to beat the fuck out of Tony who was in 8th grade. I was suspended for 2 weeks.

The next year, my8th grade year, my younger brother started in 6th grade. First day of school Im at my locker, 3 kids start fucking with me. At this time I have calmed down quite a bit. I was backing down trying not to fight, nevermind it was 3 against 1. They wouldnt stop fucking with me. It just so happened my younger brothers locker was just down the hall and I saw him running full speed towards me and those guys. I knew what was about to happen. We both got expelled that same day for a year for sending those kids to the hospital, it was reapealed 2 weeks later when the school board found that we where defending eachother.

that was the last fight I had until my junior year of highschool. a guy named Sean was walking the halls at Jeff with a needle melted into a Bic pen and saying "hey, whats up!" when he shaked my hand he stabbed me in the arm. He was a defensive lineman for the varsity football team. I slammed his face into a locker about 6 times then kicked him in the skull and chest about 10 times or so. I was to be expelled until 9 other students came forward and said he had stabbed them too. He was expelled indefinately from the school.

I was suspended for 2 weeks, I came back shitting bricks thinking the football team would kick my ass but nothing happened, quite a few of them even took my side.

During that whole time my parents where taking me to a psychiatrist (sp?). I later found out on my highschool graduation day that he told my parents when I was 14 that he didnt expect me to live past the age of 19 with my behavioral problems.

The thing is, my highest weight was 148lb when I graduated highschool. I am still a small guy. I weigh about 170 at 5'8" right now. I grew up defending myself and still have no problem doing so. If they are bigger than me thats fine, I may get my ass kicked but I will give as much as I can and in my experience thats been enough to come out on top.

:lmao your temper sounds so much like mine, except people KNEW i have absolutely no fear in my heart and wouldn't take shit, so I never really got tested except once. And since that happened during basketball practice, no one ever found out except the coaches. I think after i beat the kids ass and when the coaches were talking to us and I was laughing hysterically while he just kept crying, people decided they would rather just stay away. I had the nickname "tyson" for a while though

Trainwreck2100
06-18-2009, 02:41 AM
I was 8 years old and at a baseball fieldand i saw this other kid throwing sand at a 16 year old, so i threw sand at him too. He picked me up (that part was fun i thought we were playing) then slammed me to the ground. The next i remember i'm being carried off and not in the field part of the park but by the rec center. I figure i was out maybe 5 or 10 minutes. Luckily though the parks and rec people decided not to file a report because it was justifiable for that kid who was twice my size to kick my @%% because i threw sand at him, so we were even

dimsah
06-18-2009, 07:13 AM
Weird. I always assumed that everyone gets into fights and not just in grade school.
Must be where I grew up. I've been in more than a dozen fights. Some one on one, others were just brawls in bars or parties.

That was a long time ago though. The last one got me thrown in jail so I settled the fuck down at that point.

JudynTX
06-18-2009, 07:43 AM
No :D

LnGrrrR
06-18-2009, 07:50 AM
I was in a bunch of fights because I was small and young in high school. I got around by poking eyes, biting, and generally pretty much being a cheap asshole to anyone who got into a fight with me. Word got around and people stopped messing with me.

SpursStalker
06-18-2009, 08:00 AM
Yep ...

I was sitting in a bar over off of Rittiman road, when this girl came up behind me and grab my hair and tossed me down on the ground. I was like wtf? She got the impression that I was talking about her, told her I wasnt and if I did, I would have said it to her face. She came at me again and my fist connected with her face and she went down. Needless to say, that's the only shot I got in since the bartender came and broke it up and threw us out.

Some of the people I was with wanted to walk me to my car so she wouldn't jump me again, I was like ... fuck that, bring the bitch back here.

Isn't it wonderful how alcohol makes you 10ft tall and bulletproof!

:lol

MannyIsGod
06-18-2009, 08:01 AM
I grew up on the west side (off commerce and 36th) and if you didn't fight back when someone bullied you around then you would get continuously fucked with. If someone fucked with you and you wanted it to stop - then you had better fight back. Even if you got your ass kicked, you had better make them hurt enough to think twice about fucking with you again.

Anyway, once I moved to the Northside I didn't have to be that way but I was a stupid kid and didn't know any better. When people fucked with me I think I thought I had to put an end to it or it would continue. I got in a few fights every year through middle school because of this. The only one that really stands out was one where I gave a kid in the apartments I lived in a scar under his eye. Well, it was weird cause I'd always do things with this guy later as we grew up and he was probably one of the nicest people around but he always had this anger deep down against me because of teh scar. I don't even remember what the original fight was about. Well one summer night dude got his revenge while we were playing football out in the street. He and I started arguing over something and he straight out clocked me and broke my nose.

I also got into a few fights as I got older playing basketball. Once with one of my best friends. He had a nasty temper and pushed me one night to demonstrate the foul. For whatever reason I took a swing and it was on. I got a scar over my eye for that one. That was when I was 18. Actually now that I think of it he and I went at it more than once yet he's like a brother to me. I think we both probably had horrible tempers growing up.

I dunno - I got into a lot of fights growing up. Most were stupid draws that got broken up pretty fast at school. The broken nose and the cut over my eye were the 2 worst by far.

LOL the last time I came close to a fight was at Ginofans. I wanted to kick the shit out of one of TheTruth's friends becasue he was drunk and annoying. Other than that I can't remember coming close to a fight since High school.

stretch
06-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Only once.

Sophomore year of school, it was. It was during the swimming unit of gym class (Yes, that's relevant. I promise.) and in my class was this little fuckstain named Anthony. Now, Anthony and I had....known each other since we were both freshmen, and the little shit decided he wanted to attempt to make my life a living hell from the get-go. Never really did much to him freshman year (I was still acclimating from a recent move, yadda yadda yadda), and I figured I'd probably only scarcely have to deal with him the rest of high school. Wrong. Unfortunately, I was on the heavy side in high school (Still am, but there's a more even distribution of fat and muscle), and this naturally made me a target. Now, cracks about my weight really stopped bugging me <Checks watch> years ago, but after a while, a guy just gets fed up.

Cut forward to late 1st semester of sophomore year. I'd long since come to grips with the fact that Fucky McFuckhead was in my gym class and that nothing good could come of this. Or so I thought. The day in question had not been a good one for me. Nothing specific, just "one'a those days." So, needless to say, I was not in the mood by the time 7th hour rolled around. I go into the swimming pool locker room, change, and have done with it, and go and get in the pool. This was part of the water polo unit, and long story short, Anthony mouthed off one too many times and was the proud recipient of a ball to the face.

But wait! There's more! It seems that my friend Anthony didn't appreciate getting whacked in the face with a water polo ball, and, like the childish little shit he is, came up behind me when I was half-dressed (Yes, yes, "in YOUR end-o!".) with my jeans and shoes on, and decides to start poking me hard in the back of the head (Heh heh. Poke. Hard. Head.) and trying to get another rise out of me. Well, my anger hadn't quite been released sufficiently, and my temper was still running high. So, noticed by *EVERYONE* (because we had an audience at this point) but Anthony, I draw my arm as far across my body as it will go, and close my fist. Everyone else backed away a few feet with that wonderful look of "Oh, shit, fatass is going to do something for once," on their faces. I give him one more chance to stop, which he passed on, so I let fly the elbow. I let it go so hard that I would've toppled off the bench I was sitting on, had the little toerag's stomach not been there to catch it. He doubles over, ex*tremely* winded.

Being the gentleman I am, I give him time to catch his breath. Well, he decides he's going to try to hit back. So he throws a punch at my face, which I caught and twisted to the point that I had him on his knees, *right* as our teacher walks in. First question is, of course, "Who started it?" All fingers point to Anthony. Teach tells me to let him up, and, when Anthony inquired as to what punishment I would be getting, replied, "None. You asked for it."

didn't you beat yourself up once cuz you were mad at your parents?

ATRAIN
06-18-2009, 08:43 AM
been in 2 fights... sorta. they didnt last long.

once when i was like 14 cuz some annoying little mexican 7th grader was talking shit for no reason (i think he was talking simply for the sake of starting a fight with someone) and wouldnt leave me the fuck alone. so i shoved him and told him to fuck off. he swung at me, but he was so short he couldnt reach me, and i grabbed him and threw him in the locker pretty hard and told him to fuck off again, and he didnt do anything after that.

then a couple years ago at a house party, i was pretty buzzed, and a guy was drunk and for some reason was just being obnoxious. i told him to calm down cuz he was getting on peoples nerves. then he started threatening to kick my ass. i started to step up to him, but then i just walked away, because i didnt feel like dealing with it anymore and it wasnt worth it. but that got him acting all "crunk" so he kept talking shit to me. i just kinda stood there and didnt do anything, and normally i wouldnt care, but i think the alcohol got to me, and i walked up to him and knocked him senseless for a good 15 seconds or so. then when he came to, he was trying to come at me again, but i wasnt going to deal with it and i just went back inside. then later he broke down crying. i guess he is one of those guys who get all emotional when drunk or something.

i havent been in a fight that lasted very long though. like strike, i don't like fighting. i think its a pretty lame way to settle shit, especially since 98% of the shit people get into fights over, are gay reasons in the first place. the only reason i would ever fight someone is if im forced to physically defend myself, my family, or my friends. i never will be the aggressor in a fight though. my fighting teacher told me that i learn to fight so that i dont have to fight. wax on wax off bitches.

Fighting teacher?

JudynTX
06-18-2009, 08:45 AM
I've been in an E-fight before. :lmao

stretch
06-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Fighting teacher?

mr miyagi

i learned how to fight from watching karate kid 112 times

florige
06-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Dayum Flo!!! Hittin the tequilla pretty hard tonight, ain'tcha buddy!!!:toast

Just don't ever pull me over while you're hiding in your speed trap eating a pizza, Josh!!!!!!:lmao

Basically I went hungry and thirsty that day. lol But the going hungry part felt pretty damn good though. And if you can believe this, my sophomore year the same hot girl who drank my damn fruit drink that day was hitting on me in my chemistry class. Asking if I had a g/f. :lol

ATRAIN
06-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Coming from the valley its almost impossible to avoid a fight. Playing Basketball or Football, you were going to get into a fight almost once a week, sometimes with your own friends. Been in to many fights outside of school. In JR. high if someone had a problem with you or vice versa a fight was organized out of school and usually was at someones house. Shit got crazy sometimes but no one ever got suspended from school this way and fights werent stopped. HIgh schoolw as different story. There were so many bullies so you had to fight back or get picked on and be a chump all 4 years. Now a days I have only been in around 5 fights but luckily with the fights downtown I havent been arrested.

ATRAIN
06-18-2009, 09:20 AM
mr miyagi

i learned how to fight from watching karate kid 112 times

Let me go to dallas and see what you have learned.

SpursStalker
06-18-2009, 09:27 AM

I'll video tape it ...

ATRAIN
06-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Basically I went hungry and thirsty that day. lol But the going hungry part felt pretty damn good though. And if you can believe this, my sophomore year the same hot girl who drank my damn fruit drink that day was hitting on me in my chemistry class. Asking if I had a g/f. :lol

So did you hit it?

resistanze
06-18-2009, 09:33 AM
I was 8 years old and at a baseball fieldand i saw this other kid throwing sand at a 16 year old, so i threw sand at him too. He picked me up (that part was fun i thought we were playing) then slammed me to the ground. The next i remember i'm being carried off and not in the field part of the park but by the rec center. I figure i was out maybe 5 or 10 minutes. Luckily though the parks and rec people decided not to file a report because it was justifiable for that kid who was twice my size to kick my @%% because i threw sand at him, so we were even

:lmao

tlongII
06-18-2009, 09:43 AM
One time I went thru a glass table with another guy. That kinda hurt.

101A
06-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Not me, but my son is challenged ALL the time.

He is big (Now 15 - 6'2" - 215 lbs - and in shape - benches 250, squats 450); and kids are always wanting to fight him - usually much smaller kids with big chips on their shoulders. On top of that my son is on the Varsity wrestling team (wrestling is real big up here in Western PA) - that just seems to attract the challenges that much more. Well, size DOES matter - especially in the eyes of authorities, and if their is a fight, my son gets the blame (back in the day, kids dumb enough to pick a fight with a bigger kid basically got told that was a dumb thing to do, and were sent away after they got their a$$es kicked - note Trainwreck's experience). Now, literally, my boy CANNOT fight back - however, with his wrestling experience he is very good at immobilizing/humiliating the other kids without hurting them. It has pretty much kept him out of detention/suspension - although one kid claimed my son had hurt his neck; went to the hospital, got the brace, filed a police report, the whole bit. Cops actually wanted to arrest my son for assault. Luckily it happened at school, and there was video. Showed the WHOLE thing, and my boy was exonerated.

florige
06-18-2009, 09:59 AM
So did you hit it?

Hell no! I told you I was pathetic my first two years. I was amazed she was even talking to me that way. I was stuttering and some more shit....:depressed

stretch
06-18-2009, 10:01 AM

how to wax, sand, paint, crane kick, and drum punch

JoeChalupa
06-18-2009, 10:10 AM
I got into quite a few fights in my early years due to being the only hispanic kid in school and I didn't speak english, had big ears, wore nerd black rim glasses and was shy as hell. There were many times I got home all bruised up with torn clothes.
But soon the fighting stopped when they knew that I wouldn't back down. I've got a few battle scars on my face.

koriwhat
06-18-2009, 10:31 AM
a guy named Sean was walking the halls at Jeff with a needle melted into a Bic pen and saying "hey, whats up!" when he shaked my hand he stabbed me in the arm.

wtf? when i was in HS there was this loser fuck who used to do the same shit with a needle... i remember him coming up to me(we never were friends or even spoke to each other) and saying, "whats up?" with that look as if he was ready to do something and i just telling him to back the fuck away because i have heard about his antics and that i wasn't down for the bs.

fuckin' odd. do these cocksuckers exist in every school? i mean needles??? come on.

ps: i used to get my ass beat daily by my big bro. he was a total asshole when i was a kid. i never really was scared of anyone nor am i today. not a hardass but i am not a pussy. if it comes down to defending myself i will. oh well.

ashbeeigh
06-18-2009, 10:52 AM
6th grade was the closest I came to any type of fight. I was trying ti fit in with a group of girls from a different elementary school (who tried to act kind of ghetto and I was all preppy and shit so I thought it would be fun to be like them) and start a rumor (or half truth maybe...I was 12..I don't remember) about a girl crushing on some geeky guy.

Anyway...first period of the day the bitch ass gangster wannabe girl from the other elementary school confronts me and I said, "No, I didn't say that..what makes you think that?" But I said it like five seconds ago so I deserved whatever I got.... I was an idiot. She grabbed her hair clip (one of those butterfly ones) and put it on my nose really hard..you could here it snap. My nose started bleeding profusely.

After that I stopped all my rumors and went back to my preppy good two shoes elementary school friends and stayed away from the other girls. PS-they went to Howsmann I think. And I went to Locke Hill. That's gangster right there.

florige
06-18-2009, 10:56 AM
6th grade was the closest I came to any type of fight. I was trying ti fit in with a group of girls from a different elementary school (who tried to act kind of ghetto and I was all preppy and shit so I thought it would be fun to be like them) and start a rumor (or half truth maybe...I was 12..I don't remember) about a girl crushing on some geeky guy.

Anyway...first period of the day the bitch ass gangster wannabe girl from the other elementary school confronts me and I said, "No, I didn't say that..what makes you think that?" But I said it like five seconds ago so I deserved whatever I got.... I was an idiot. She grabbed her hair clip (one of those butterfly ones) and put it on my nose really hard..you could here it snap. My nose started bleeding profusely.
After that I stopped all my rumors and went back to my preppy good two shoes elementary school friends and stayed away from the other girls. PS-they went to Howsmann I think. And I went to Locke Hill. That's gangster right there.

I'm sorry to laugh Ash but that story was funny....:lmao Ash why in the hell did you let her put the clip on your nose? What did you think she was doing?

stretch
06-18-2009, 10:58 AM

rofl fail

ashbeeigh
06-18-2009, 11:08 AM
I'm sorry to laugh Ash but that story was funny....:lmao Ash why in the hell did you let her put the clip on your nose?
What did you think she was doing?

If you knew me in real life you would know this pretty much sums up most of conflicts my my life. I try, and fail miserably. :) It happened pretty quick. I think it was just sitting on her desk. She just picked it up and put it on my nose. I had no time to react. It was the talk of the 6th grade hallway for about two days.

rofl fail

no doubt. Looking back on it, even in 8th grade it was funny.

marini martini
06-18-2009, 11:12 AM
:lmao Ashley!!! Butterfly clip on your nose???

Believe it or not, I've never been in any physical fights in my life with any girls. Now, I have slapped a few guys in the face, and threw a few drinks in their faces also!!! I love doing that, it's so, so, so Hollywood!!!:toast

stretch
06-18-2009, 11:18 AM
no doubt. Looking back on it, even in 8th grade it was funny.

you should have falcon punched her in the cooter

ashbeeigh
06-18-2009, 11:22 AM
you should have falcon punched her in the cooter

I think of these kinds of things 13 years later. I should facebook her. :lol "Remember that time you put a clip on my nose? I still have mark on my left nostril from it. I think I'm going to get plastic surgery to fix it."

JoeChalupa
06-18-2009, 11:24 AM

mrsmaalox
06-18-2009, 11:32 AM
Never been in a fight. If anyone hit me I would be instantly killed. But....a few years ago I got into kickboxing. I belonged to an all ladies gym in Augusta, Georgia that was the first one to offer kickboxing for women. I became one of the class leaders right away and I felt tough as a PowerPuff Girl. So it was a big deal and the TV stations sent cameras and reporters to our class. Then I saw myself on TV!! Damn, I was pathetic. I could just imagine a bunch of bad guys watching tv saying, "Let's go beat up that girl, she can't fight at all!"

stretch
06-18-2009, 11:48 AM
I think of these kinds of things 13 years later. I should facebook her. :lol "Remember that time you put a clip on my nose? I still have mark on my left nostril from it. I think I'm going to get plastic surgery to fix it."

challenge her to a fight

florige
06-18-2009, 11:50 AM
challenge her to a fight

Yeah Ash get your revenge against that broad!!

jack sommerset
06-18-2009, 12:02 PM
Last real fight I got in was in NY. I was 21. I was drinking in a Arcade. This big retarded fucker puts he money in the game I was playing. Some Fight game. Never seen him before. I beat his ass down in the game. Swear on my kids life the dumb fuck said " you want to take this outside?". I was thinking what the fuck. I said "just put ur money in the machine" He did and I beat him again. This time he bitch slap me across my grill. When I looked or leaned backed up he bitch slap me again. Samething one more time.

It was midnight and I knew the guys who ran the joint. I worked and lived next door(Lake George NY) manage some stores and lived above them in a apartment durning the summers. The guys grabbed him and threw his COKED up ass out. My brother was there with me and said "what the fuck was that about?' I told him what happened. The freak of nature was pounding on the windows. It was late so they went ahead and locked him out.

A couple of minutes later pride came racing back to me. I went outside and he was up the street walking. I went next door to get my sneakers on. My other brother was there and ask what was up? I told him and he grabbed his keys and said lets roll. We caught up to him. As we pulled up he saw us and ran. I jumped out of the car. It was a epic chase. Through yards,over fences,alleys, dogs barking and finally I caught him.

I gave him a leg sweep. He went tumbling down on the pavement. I pounced on this motherfucker and swung away. I got in 7-8 big blows on this giant coked up retard. Next thing I know my brother Jeff comes running up and kicks him in the groan and gives him pop. My other brother comes up and does the samething. I honestly did not care. Normally I would but this goon had it coming,

We turn to leave and the guy gets up. I am dead serious when I say this. I was shocked, I was even more stunned when the COKED up giant said " Thats how it's going to be, I'll take on all 3 of you fuckers" I jumped his ass and threw him to the ground and beat his ass hardcore. My brothers just watched and a crowed started to gather. I got up and he said something to me as he was bleeding from his mouth,nose,hands and probably other places. "FUCK YOUUUUUUUU! He went to get up and I kicked him as hard as I could right in the face. He went down like a sack of potatoes.

By this time my brothers girlfriend comes driving up with the car we left to chase down this fuck. She is like "get in,get in, get in" We all get in except Doug. UNREAL the dude gets up AGAIN and nails Doug in the back of the head. We all jump out. The Coke head starts running and Jeff throws him into a car. Head first. This guy was done long before this. The crowd started yelling at us. We got back in the car. I looked back and people were helping him.

He went to the hospital. Stayed there maybe 36 hours. Turns out he lived in Lake George, I thought he might be a tourist. We were told he did not get out of bed for 3-4 days. When he did he told people he was going to get revenge. This guy was BIG. I got to tell you I was nervous. We ran six stores and we had to go to each store between 11-12 at night to close them down and collect the money. Only a few weeks left of summer then I was moving to Texas for good. On one of the last nights he got his revenge. He nailed Jeff from behind. One hit. Knocked him out cold. I got in a pretty good shot but the local cops were there and broke it up real fast. This was 15 years ago. My brother still to this day has a vain that sticks out on the side of the head where this dude popped him. We moved a few days after that.

I know some of you may think what we did was wrong. I have wrote more about this then I planned on and would be surprised if anyone got this far reading it but let me tell you this guy was a CRAZY motherfucker and he got what he deserved. This was not planned.

DarkReign
06-18-2009, 12:17 PM
I wonder where some of you grew up where you could get away without fighting.

IronMexican
06-18-2009, 12:19 PM
A lot

Fat Bones
06-18-2009, 12:27 PM
One time at H.E.B., I was waiting patiently for this parking space while this lady was getting in her car. When she finally backed out, this other guy came from the other direction and whipped into the spot, despite the fact that I was sitting there with my blinker on...It was a bad day already, and this didn't help.

After he shut his car off, he just sat in his car, while I fumed. I eased my car up and tapped his bumper, backed up and did it again, this time leaving it against the bumper. I shut my car off, got out, walked up to his window, busted it out with my flashlight. Then I grabbed him and dragged him out of his car, and proceeded to beat and kick the living shit out of him.

That's all I remember, until I heard the sirens coming from the distance.

At work, this other fucker kept taking my stapler, without telling me, and never bringing it back to my desk. He'd leave it at the copier, or the fax machine, where anyone could get it. I told him to cut it out, but he didn't listen. The next time I found it at the copier, I asked him if he forgot my stapler there. He said, "Yeah. Got a problem with it?" I just slammed the stapler into his forehead, and kept slamming it there again and again.

No, I'm lying. In most fights, I just lay there until they eventually quit hitting me. That usually works.

SpursStalker
06-18-2009, 12:31 PM
^^^^ :lol

Duff McCartney
06-18-2009, 12:33 PM
I wonder where some of you grew up where you could get away without fighting.

I don't think where you live necessarily has anything to do with you being in fights. It has to do with your personality and attitude. My cousins grew up on the west side as well...close to where Manny grew up also. One of them was only in two fights ever..and the other one as far as I know never got into a fight at all.

Both of them are very laid back and easy to get along with. I can't say I ever grew up in a "rough" area of town..I never did. But even if I did my mom and dad had always instilled in me that fighting doesn't solve anything.

stretch
06-18-2009, 12:36 PM
I don't think where you live necessarily has anything to do with you being in fights. It has to do with your personality and attitude. My cousins grew up on the west side as well...close to where Manny grew up also. One of them was only in two fights ever..and the other one as far as I know never got into a fight at all.

Both of them are very laid back and easy to get along with. I can't say I ever grew up in a "rough" area of town..I never did. But even if I did my mom and dad had always instilled in me that fighting doesn't solve anything.

:tu

For the most part, people don't get into fights for no reason whatsoever. Usually acting like a moron, having a bad temper, or simply having a love for fighting (which is lame) is what leads to fights. If you act with some sense, and keep your cool, you probably won't get into many, if any fights. If you do, it will solely be in defense because of some moron that has no sense and wants to fight for the sake of fighting (like people who start fights over stuff like sports).

jman3000
06-18-2009, 12:37 PM
Only real fight I've ever been in was during football practice. I was an O lineman and we were doing drills. One of the defensive linemen kept bitching that I was holding and to quit my shit. The next play I held him as obvious as possible then told him to fuck off. He went ape shit and started to head butt me. It was pretty much the most retarded fight ever because we both had full pads on. I ended up taking my helmet off and slamming it as hard as I could against his. He fell down and we got separated. As I was being pulled back he got up and kicked me right in the nuts. Pretty much the worst fight ever.

stretch
06-18-2009, 12:51 PM
I almost forgot about 8 or 9 months ago I almost did get into a fight at a gym though. Some dumbass that had like a 14 year old kid guarding him kept abusing him. So after a couple scores, I came and doubled him from his blind side, and ended up blocking him. He tried doing the same thing the next trip down, and I blocked him again. The third time he got wise and dribbled out, which at that point I told the kid to switch with me. The guy tried to drive past me but couldnt, and like a moron, he killed his dribble, so I crowded him. He was considerably shorter than me, although a lot more muscular, but he wasnt able to get a pass or shot off with me on him, so like a bitch, he elbowed me in the face, then shot the ball and it hit front iron and he got the offensive rebound. he tried to pass it but i tipped it, and as i went to grab the ball, he elbowed me again. I told him to cut that mess out, and he got in my face and pointed at me, and told me to watch myself. I told him to cool off and stop throwing elbows, and then he lost it and slapped me (who the hell slaps people these days? for fucks sake if you are going to start a physical altercation with me, fucking punch me like a man). As I went at him, he ran backwards and had two of his friends grab me to hold me back. Those were the only guys that did, because everyone else wanted me to go after the guy, even his own teammates, cuz they all knew what a bitch move it was for him to hit me, then run backwards like Carmello, and tell his friends to grab me. I was extremely pissed, but cooled off and just played basketball. He didn't score a single point after that, as I swatted his shit a few more times, and I hit the game winner in his face, and told him to suck my dick. He didn't do anything cuz he looked like a total bitch at that point, and he knew it too.

funnier than that, a friend of mine was talking to him about it later, saying he was a bitch for what he did. a couple days later, the guy saw my friend at the gym again, and asked if they were cool. my friend said "whats done is done, but you're still a bitch-made ho". the guy said "good im glad your cool now. wanna play on my team?"

lol what a puss

jman3000
06-18-2009, 12:52 PM
I love how pretty much everyone in this thread wins all their fights :lol

MannyIsGod
06-18-2009, 12:53 PM

Sure - you go on thinking that. But when you're in a place where people pick on the weak, fighting solves a hell of a lot. Sometimes it just takes a fight or two, but I know for a fact just getting your ass kicked day after day sure as hell solves less than fighting.

MannyIsGod
06-18-2009, 12:54 PM

:lmao I was thinking about that when I was writing my post. I thought I was going to be the only chump who actually wrote about when he got his ass kicked. I didn't win them all, I didn't lose them all, but I sure as hell lost some.

manufan10
06-18-2009, 12:55 PM
One time at H.E.B., I was waiting patiently for this parking space while this lady was getting in her car. When she finally backed out, this other guy came from the other direction and whipped into the spot, despite the fact that I was sitting there with my blinker on...It was a bad day already, and this didn't help.

After he shut his car off, he just sat in his car, while I fumed. I eased my car up and tapped his bumper, backed up and did it again, this time leaving it against the bumper. I shut my car off, got out, walked up to his window, busted it out with my flashlight. Then I grabbed him and dragged him out of his car, and proceeded to beat and kick the living shit out of him.

:lmao Reminds me of the scene from Fried Green Tomatoes! :D Did you make that up, or did you steal it from the movie?

stretch
06-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Sure - you go on thinking that. But when you're in a place where people pick on the weak, fighting solves a hell of a lot. Sometimes it just takes a fight or two, but I know for a fact just getting your ass kicked day after day sure as hell solves less than fighting.

I think he meant it more so as in being the aggressor in a fight, doesn't solve anything. If you are the bigger, picking on the weak... what does fighting them solve? Nothing, just makes you less insecure about your lack of a penis.

stretch
06-18-2009, 01:04 PM
:lmao I was thinking about that when I was writing my post. I thought I was going to be the only chump who actually wrote about when he got his ass kicked. I didn't win them all, I didn't lose them all, but I sure as hell lost some.

Not gunna lie, in the one i wrote about the basketball court, I probably would have lost that one. Even though he was shorter, he was a lot bigger than me. But I didn't care, I was going to at least make him pay for it with a few good blows to the face.

tp2021
06-18-2009, 01:07 PM
I broke my cousin's arm at a backyard party at my house while we were still in elementary school.

Fuckin mexicans, man.

Eminem
06-18-2009, 01:08 PM
lol Spurstalk poster's official fight record is 146-0

There are some bad mother fuckers on spurstalk.

jacobdrj
06-18-2009, 01:10 PM
In lower-school I got into 1 very small spat with a guy named Matt (son of one of the teachers). Nothing really came of it. I was always the 'big guy' and usually kept to myself, so I never seemed to get into any trouble.

jman3000
06-18-2009, 01:18 PM
For the record, my fight was a draw. Although since I was kicked in the balls technically everyone loses.

ashbeeigh
06-18-2009, 01:20 PM
challenge her to a fight

Yeah Ash get your revenge against that broad!!

She'd beat my ass. Book it.

florige
06-18-2009, 01:23 PM

Nah' Ash's fight was pretty cut and dry.:lmao

Spurminator
06-18-2009, 01:26 PM
When I was 7, I was playing Candy Land with this other kid in my class, and he won by cheating. So I shived him.

manufan10
06-18-2009, 01:33 PM

Just like in basketball, Spurstalk would be better than the all-NBA first team.

stretch
06-18-2009, 02:07 PM
She'd beat my ass. Book it.

pussy

Imposter
06-18-2009, 02:58 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112001&highlight=secret

E20
06-18-2009, 03:08 PM
I was in a fight once. 2nd grade some white dude was being an ass to him he shoved me I pushed him back we got on the ground frolicked and then we got seperated. Two days later we became friends. LOL

My senior year I witnessed a fight of my friend and some other dude. I was there watchign the whole thing and I got suspended as well for some reason. So I guess you can count that.

mavs>spurs2
06-18-2009, 03:17 PM
I was in a fight once. 2nd grade some white dude was being an ass to him he shoved me I pushed him back we got on the ground frolicked and then we got seperated. Two days later we became friends. LOL

My senior year I witnessed a fight of my friend and some other dude. I was there watchign the whole thing and I got suspended as well for some reason. So I guess you can count that.

:lol awesome sig. Ronnie used to work out at the Gold's over here where I live

DarkReign
06-18-2009, 03:42 PM
So its known and so I dont sound like a douchebag, Ive gotten my ass kicked in about every way you can. 1v1, More vs , etc.

I tell ya, a guy who became one of my better friends later on in life probably knocked me out the fastest I have ever been. IIRC, it was two punches with the second one landing squarely on my chin. Ding, ding, fight over.

Never went to college, but used to visit my friends on campus every once in awhile. I dont think I ever visited without some brawl breaking out. Actually, one of my better memories are from that time...still laugh thinking about the douchebags who were dumb enough to drop a sofa on my 1996 Grand Am. :lmao Dumbasses.

DarkReign
06-18-2009, 03:44 PM
...and thats the kind of situation were I couldnt possibly understand someone not fighting. A group of schmucks you dont know drop heavy furniture on your car from the 3rd floor...on purpose. Trust me, they have no intention of paying for it, well, with their money anyway.

You dont fight in that situation, I'd hate to be you your whole life. Must be a real joy getting pissed on every time someone feels the urge. But then again, maybe you enjoy the abuse? Could be, I guess. Whatever floats your boat.

Either way, you wouldnt last where I came from. And what I mean by that is, you wouldnt have a social life. No parties for you, no friends, no anything. You better get reeeeal cozy with mom during your entire youth, because kids can smell weakness.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-18-2009, 03:50 PM
i actually haven't been in a fist fight. funny, being bitter and all...........

Dr. Gonzo
06-18-2009, 03:55 PM
I've never been in a fight.

mardigan
06-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Multiple fights.
I used to be a mean drunk.

stretch
06-18-2009, 04:34 PM
...and thats the kind of situation were I couldnt possibly understand someone not fighting. A group of schmucks you dont know drop heavy furniture on your car from the 3rd floor...on purpose. Trust me, they have no intention of paying for it, well, with their money anyway.

You dont fight in that situation, I'd hate to be you your whole life. Must be a real joy getting pissed on every time someone feels the urge. But then again, maybe you enjoy the abuse? Could be, I guess. Whatever floats your boat.

Not starting fights doesn't make anyone weak. No one said to just take shit. Just that starting fights doesn't solve things. Will beating someone up pay for your car? No. You both just end up with bloody noses and bruises. On the other hand, if I confront them, and they don't pay, then their ass is going to jail.

Either way, you wouldnt last where I came from. And what I mean by that is, you wouldnt have a social life. No parties for you, no friends, no anything. You better get reeeeal cozy with mom during your entire youth, because kids can smell weakness.

If starting fights with people is how I earn friends and a social life, then I don't care to have a social life with those people. Their parties probably consist of all kinds of stupid shit that I wouldn't be interested in having a part of anyways. All it shows is how fucked up their priorities and how senseless they are. But I don't think that's what you mean. I think you are saying not defending yourself would cause people to lose respect for you, and I have no problem with that.

Starting fights and defending yourself are two completely different things. I'm not going to start fights, because it doesn't solve shit.

Strike
06-18-2009, 06:08 PM
I was in a bunch of fights because I was small and young in high school. I got around by poking eyes, biting, and generally pretty much being a cheap asshole to anyone who got into a fight with me. Word got around and people stopped messing with me.

Fight dirty. Fight to win.

Strike
06-18-2009, 06:26 PM

I've been jumped once and sucker punched twice. I don't consider those "fights". I consider it getting tagged without even realizing I was in a fight.

The time I was jumped it was 4 on 1. I was walking home from a girlfriend's house. Before I knew what happened I'd been punched in the back of the head, knocked down and kicked in the back. when I looked up, 4 local skinheads were running away yelling "white power!" I'm white but I dressed in baggy clothes and listened to gangster rap at the time so I was got tagged as a wigger.

1st time I was sucker punched was at the local mall. Clackamas Town Center for all you Portland natives. I was waiting for the bus with a friend of mine. 5 guys walked up to the bench where we were sitting and told my friend they wanted his Bulls Starter parka. He wouldn't give it up. Next thing I knew, I got punched in the face and my friend ran. The 5 guys ran off before I had a chance to collect myself. I ended up taking the bus home alone with a bloody mouth.

2nd time I was sucker punched was at a New Years Eve party. The wife (now ex-wife) and I went to a NYE party with all her deaf friends (she's deaf). I took a few buddies of mine and we all got drunk. I'm a silly drunk. My buddies are silly drunks. The deaf guy who owned the house was a violent drunk. He decided he wanted to argue with his wife and knocked her down and reared back as though he was going to punch her. My buddies and I decided "This ain't gonna happen". My buddy, Mike, grabbed the guy and held him back while my friend, Josh and I helped the lady up and made sure she was ok. When I turned around to assess the situation, a fist made contact with my face. I collected myself and attempted to rush the guy but by then, Mike had let the guy go and grabbed me and dragged me away kicking, screaming and cussing.

The two "fights" I've been in went my way because I was lucky enough to get a good shot in first.

SnakeBoy
06-18-2009, 06:49 PM
When I was a kid I used to get in lots of fights. I was an army brat so every time we moved I had to fight the school bullies if I didn't want to get picked on the whole school year. I only lost twice and botrh of those times the next day I walked up to the kid and just started punching again.

My dad retired when I was in the 10th grade and I never got in a fight after that. Well, I may have gotten in a fight in my 20's but I was too drunk to remember the night. I either got in a fight or I got laid. Not sure which but something definitely happened.

Strike
06-18-2009, 07:16 PM
When I was a kid I used to get in lots of fights. I was an army brat so every time we moved I had to fight the school bullies if I didn't want to get picked on the whole school year. I only lost twice and botrh of those times the next day I walked up to the kid and just started punching again.

My dad retired when I was in the 10th grade and I never got in a fight after that. Well, I may have gotten in a fight in my 20's but I was too drunk to remember the night. I either got in a fight or I got laid. Not sure which but something definitely happened.

If your head AND your junk were both sore the next morning, it could have gone either way. Just your head, probably just a fight.

bostonguy
06-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Been in one fight and it was one I never enjoy remembering. My ex g/f told her current b/f lies that I had been stalking her (I broke up with her controlling ass and she held a grudge on me ever since then). The fucker comes over to my apartment and once he sees that I answered it, he threw the first punch. I was shocked at what just happened but that wore off fairly quickly. I then charged at and was throwing non stop jabs at the guy. I broke his nose, gave him a black eye, chipped 2 of his teeth and knocked him out cold. I wanted to kill the son of a bitch so badly for having the nerve to attack me. I even had thoughts of wanting to slit the fuckers throat while he was unconscious. He went to the hospital battered and bruised up. He and that cunt of an ex g/f called me soon after and told me how sorry they were for what they did.

That made me feel like shit but what else was I supposed to do? If you are going to fight me, I am going to approach it as you trying to take my life. I hope to never get in another fight again.

MannyIsGod
06-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Not starting fights doesn't make anyone weak. No one said to just take shit. Just that starting fights doesn't solve things. Will beating someone up pay for your car? No. You both just end up with bloody noses and bruises. On the other hand, if I confront them, and they don't pay, then their ass is going to jail.

If starting fights with people is how I earn friends and a social life, then I don't care to have a social life with those people. Their parties probably consist of all kinds of stupid shit that I wouldn't be interested in having a part of anyways. All it shows is how fucked up their priorities and how senseless they are. But I don't think that's what you mean. I think you are saying not defending yourself would cause people to lose respect for you, and I have no problem with that.

Starting fights and defending yourself are two completely different things. I'm not going to start fights, because it doesn't solve shit.

I don't think anyone here was ever saying they went out and looked for fights to start. That was something you guys came up with on your own.

E20
06-18-2009, 10:38 PM
No trash talking here, not trying to offend anybody, but I would kick everybody's ass in this thread. Once again no trash talking, but I'm just saying what I'm supposed to be saying and kicking the asses of people I'm supposed to kick.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-19-2009, 12:23 AM
I've just been sucker punched and kicked around a few times, but nothing that qualifies as a real fight.

stretch
06-19-2009, 08:13 AM
I don't think anyone here was ever saying they went out and looked for fights to start. That was something you guys came up with on your own.

Just like no one said that they wouldn't defend themselves. Something you guys came up with on your own.

ATRAIN
06-19-2009, 08:21 AM
i actually haven't been in a fist fight. funny, being bitter and all...........

I've never been in a fight.

You guys should fight each other

stretch
06-19-2009, 08:24 AM
Shatner. I'd fight William Shatner.

DarkReign
06-19-2009, 08:44 AM

No they wouldnt. You confront them, they step to you, you bitch out and call the police.

Police arrive. What happened? "Well, the sofa accidentally fell off the 3rd story balcony onto this guys car, he blames us and wants us to pay for it! Its bullshit, officer. This is a giant party, with hundreds of people, they/he randomnly picked us as culprits. We didnt do it."

Boom. Theyre off the hook. Nevermind they were the only ones there, with a couple witnesses seeing them intentionally flip it. Its a college town (K-Zoo for MI peeps, yes, Western), cops deal with dumb shit like this their whole career, they write the home owner a house party ticket, escort the people off the premises and tell you to "Call your insurance company, or better yet, have the homeowner call their insurance company".

So not only are you still paying for it one way or the other, they walk away laughing and youre the bitch who didnt do anything about it. Now everyone there knows youre the guy to steal on, to fuck with, to trample over, to steamroll.

Good luck with that.

They started the fight when they dropped the sofa on my car. I am sincere when I say I gave them a chance to pay with money. I really gave them an honest chance, even providing them with a phone to call their parents for money....now. I was told "fuck you" and I believe that to the last time that guy ever made the "fff-" sound with his natural adult teeth. After dragging his ass through the streets with my belt around his neck, you'd be surprised what kind of shit some pussy-ass, tough guy wanna-be will actually beg for.

Im sure, to this day, those 3 guys wish they had called their parents. There would have been no violence, no problems and we would have all just went back inside and had a good time. Instead, they thought they'd be slick shit thinking Im someone like you. Their mistake and yours.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-19-2009, 10:19 AM
You guys should fight each other
i'm game. just let me build up my bitterness, steven, then i'll get back with you.

Dr. Gonzo
06-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Sound good. It's a shame I let go all of my balled up rage.

ATRAIN
06-19-2009, 10:24 AM
i'm game. just let me build up my bitterness, steven, then i'll get back with you.

Ok but no low blows or biting(STEVEN). I got my money on viva on this one, sorry Steven.

Dr. Gonzo
06-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Can I still pull hair?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-19-2009, 10:25 AM
i can lend you some of my bitterness. it may help.

sonic21
06-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Yeah, a few times. I've only had my ass really kicked once.

sabar
06-19-2009, 11:53 AM
No.

1. Live on the NW side
2. I'm too likable
3. I don't get angry

ashbeeigh
06-19-2009, 12:08 PM
pussy

No, I just know my limits and that's one of mine.

Spurminator
06-19-2009, 12:57 PM
I beat up this kid on the grade school playground... He was talking a lot of shit from the swing set so I calmly approached him, punched him in the face, then got back in my car and continued on to work.

DarkReign
06-19-2009, 01:12 PM
I beat up this kid on the grade school playground... He was talking a lot of shit from the swing set so I calmly approached him, punched him in the face, then got back in my car and continued on to work.

MannyIsGod
06-19-2009, 01:46 PM

ididnotnothat
06-19-2009, 01:53 PM

e933-4SPMbI

stretch
06-19-2009, 01:57 PM

rofl rofl rofl

good work

DarkReign
06-19-2009, 04:53 PM

Jinx.

DarkReign
06-19-2009, 05:27 PM
I think, I am going to go kick the living fuck out of the first person that looks at me cross tonight at the bar. Depends on if the wife picks up on my vibe beforehand, who knows.

Hopefully, hes some pacifist douchebag.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Where you headed, DR?

The Red Ox over on Hall and 53 ain't bad if you want to check out something different.

Heath Ledger
06-19-2009, 07:03 PM
I got into one figh in high school. It was pretty much a draw, it started during a game of tackle football after school.

Since them I've been in maybe 6 or 7 bar fights, for some reason people would start shit with me, they'd walk up to me talk their shit and before they had a chance to throw the first blow I always did and never got punched back. It was always clean and efficient. I hate fighting, I have a fear of it in fact but I have a theory that has worked for me, if you are in an uncomfortable situation and you are 90 percent sure its going to come to blows, always throw the first punch and make sure its a good one. I have stuck to this and never been fucked up or had any kind of marks on me from a fight other than my knuckles. Even against much bigger dudes, I have found once they see some blood on their face they cave in like a little girl and want no part of you.

I also posted last year about beating the shit out of my brother in law where I broke my hand the day afte halloween. My hand is still kind of fucked up from that shit. That's what I get for continuously punching that fucker on the base and top of his skull. One of my many hooks caught my thumb and snapped it where the thumb meets the rest of the hand. There is still a lage lump(calcium deposit) there and some pain.

bostonguy
06-19-2009, 08:07 PM
With the exception of that one fight, I am truly a scrappy fighter and I will do whatever is necessary to survive/win. If you are arm choking me and I am able to bite your arm, I am going to bite so hard that I will rip off the flesh. I will low blow you 10000000 times if I have to. I will eye poke you etc etc.

HighLowLobForBig-50
06-19-2009, 09:28 PM
man there is some funny shit in this thread. alright so , one time when i was younger (maybe 19 0r 20) i was at a house party with my little bro and little sister and some friends , and some dude my bro thought was his friend jacked him in the lip as he was walking past the guy . i didnt see it, so my brother walked up to me with this dribble of blood coming out the corner of his mouth and with a clinched jaw said " hey this dude just popped me for no reason, i thought he was my friend" blah blah. well i lost it and said show me who it was. he was like, that guy right there. i look and there is a gangstar looking guy walking across the yard, kinda in my direction but not really. under any other circumstance i would not have messed with this guy, but i was enraged. so i walk towards him and as i get close i said "did you punch my brother?" well he only had enough time to look and see if i was talking to him before i bent him over with a right hook. he was gonna hit the deck but i stood him back up with a left and then put him down with another right. so then of course i jumped on him and had him in a headlock and was seriously pounding his face when my brother wound back with his boot, but the guy rolled er somethin and jonny booted me square in the back. i mean he really kicked the shit outta me. i looked up and he was like oh shit sorry B. so im about to start pounding this dude again when i realized ever since we hit the ground this guy had his teeth sunk into my left bicept. then it was like oh shit get this animal off me. so i hit him harder a couple times and he let go and they broke us up.this is when it gets crazy. he gets up and goes inside ( i stayed outside so i only heard the madness) and grabs a bottle of vodka , smashes it on the table and starts lunging at people including the hosts mother. he ended up stabbing and slicing 3 or 4 people before they got the bottle away. then he got dragged out front where 6 of my buddies went round robin on his ass. he was taken away in an ambulance and in the end i ended up feeling real bad about the whole thing. i had his teeth marks on me for weeks and the whole time i was afraid him and his gangsta friends would find out who i was and hunt me down. the only good thing that night was the guys that got sliced ended up at my house and they werent pissed. they were sayin, hell yeah you f'kd him up dude, made him lose his mind and all this stuff. im humble about this story, not tryin to sound like a hardass and the reason all my friends kept talking about it was because it was so unexpected from a person like me. to this day, people joke about " dont mess with jonny, B will go mike tyson on yo ass" i did feel like a boxer after that though, i couldnt believe i hit him like that the first 3 times. i still cant believe i did that. oh well, my little brother knows i got his back and thats good.

tlongII
06-19-2009, 09:28 PM
I will blow you 10000000 times if I have to.

:wow

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-20-2009, 12:49 AM
I've been in 6 fights in my life, king-hit 4 times - being tall makes you a target. On one particularly memorable occasion I was attacked by 3 pussies, each of whom had a good old go but couldn't do more than bloody my nose. I couldn't retaliate though because they were backed up by two particularly nasty islanders who would've killed me if I did.

That was all in the bad old days though, when I was young and stupid and drunk and in the wrong places at the wrong times. These days I can see a fight coming 10 minutes before it happens and avoid it instead. Ultimately, no-one wins from fighting.

mavs>spurs2
06-20-2009, 03:10 AM
I've been in 6 fights in my life, king-hit 4 times - being tall makes you a target. On one particularly memorable occasion I was attacked by 3 pussies, each of whom had a good old go but couldn't do more than bloody my nose. I couldn't retaliate though because they were backed up by two particularly nasty islanders who would've killed me if I did.

That was all in the bad old days though, when I was young and stupid and drunk and in the wrong places at the wrong times. These days I can see a fight coming 10 minutes before it happens and avoid it instead. Ultimately, no-one wins from fighting.

king-hit?

SnakeBoy
06-20-2009, 03:18 AM
king-hit?

I had to google that. I must be old.

1. The most hardcore, damage-maximising, chronicly solid punch that can be thrown. Send's the aggressor off balance if it doesn't hit the intended target.
2. A Very Very large sized bong of cannabis.

1. "He tried to King Hit me, so I easily dodged to the right, jabbed him twice in the stomach, then let go a King Hit of my own while he was still keeled over."
2. "Ohhh...That waz a King Hit!"

2. King Hit 8 up, 5 down
Hard and unexpected punch between the eyes.

"This bitch flicked my nuts, so I king hit that ho".

3. King hit
What you do to a lippy woman, child or cripple.

"Sally the wheelchair bounded spastic made fun of my hat so when she turned around I king hit her in the back of the head as hard as I could."

Red Hawk #21
06-21-2009, 06:32 PM
On Friday I was in a huge ass fucking brawl. Shit was crazy, I was at this party on my street- just a couple of houses down from mine. We were having fun, there were a shitload of girls, there was good music, I was dancing with some sexy ass chick. The Kids who were throwing the party are pretty good friends with me. They're some cool ass kids from Costa Rica. But anyways, It was a good ass party and all until like 10 cars pulled up, big black gangster dudes started coming out and shit. And at that time the door to the house was wide open because somebody probably forgot to close it or something.

As soon as I saw them coming I knew they were coming to fight not party. I started yelling " Close the Fucking door!!!" but it was too late they all just rushed up in there and started hitting every one inside. I was just swinging wildy, because there were fists just flying everywhere, bottles were being thrown and shit. The crazy part was most of the other kids couldn't really fight back because most of them were drunk and shit.

All the fine girls started screaming and running out of the house, that shit was hell for like 6 minutes, then the gangsters just started running out of the house and back into their cars and they sped off. There was just blood and shit, and broken bottles, all the girls were gone, just total disarray everywhere. All the other kids there were pretty enraged because the gangster dudes just came and fucked up a good party for no apparent reason. And the other thing was that everybody in the party was no younger than 17 and I was the oldest there and im 19 but the guys we fought looked like they were in their late 30s or even early 40s.

Im still pissed now cuz I think I would have got some at that party and guys were just having a good time. Its making me mad right now even typing this...

cornbread
06-21-2009, 06:57 PM
I was in a similar situation once when a bunch of thugs crashed a party that I had quietly crashed. It didn't long before they were swinging belt buckles and throwing bottles. Those situations are scary as all hell.

DarkReign
06-22-2009, 08:39 AM
It was a stupid comment by me. I had some shit go down on Friday at work, got really drunk, really early.

Sorry for being a douchebag. Thats not me.

Heath Ledger
06-23-2009, 12:32 AM
On Friday I was in a huge ass fucking brawl.

Really dude? You might want to rephrase that statement. I'm just saying.

marini martini
06-23-2009, 12:42 AM
On Friday I was in a huge ass fucking brawl.

Really dude? You might want to rephrase that statement. I'm just saying.

lmao!!!:lmao

KidCongo
06-23-2009, 08:55 AM

Islanders are so dam scary. I'm like 5'11 75kgs, there fuckin 6'5 prolly topping 120 kgs. This is only when they're 16, 17 aswell.

Out somewhere at night or at a party and I see them I'm gone. So violent.