PDA

View Full Version : Players you may not know

pkbpkb81
06-18-2009, 12:52 AM
I can’t wait for football season so I was hopping everyone would throw out a player from there school that they think will make an impact this year that the rest of us may not know about.

Like Ryan Broyles did at wr for OU last year.

I am going with Jermie Calhoun the red shirt freshmen Rb for the Sooners.

The kid was a stud coming out of high school and even with all the depth OU has at running back Kevin Wilson will find new ways to get him the ball.

Also the back up Te James Hanna the Sooners love to use two Te sets so he is another player to watch for.

redraiderinfiji
06-18-2009, 07:36 AM
I know everyone says "system".....but Potts has a better arm and is taller, faster, and stronger....HE WILL THROW FOR 5,000

one more....edward britton.......he will be an all-big 12

But baylor has the next big thing in Robert Griffin....He is a stud and is going to do some real damage this year...I see him skimming around the Heisman talk!

Blake
06-18-2009, 09:02 AM
naw, Baylor wont win enough games to even think about putting Griffin in the Heisman race.

Taylor Potts will be an early Heisman candidate in 2010.

samikeyp
06-18-2009, 09:18 AM
I know everyone says "system".....but Potts has a better arm and is taller, faster, and stronger....HE WILL THROW FOR 5,000

one more....edward britton.......he will be an all-big 12

But baylor has the next big thing in Robert Griffin....He is a stud and is going to do some real damage this year...I see him skimming around the Heisman talk!

SYSTEM!!! :lol

I think Tech's system does help QB's because it affords them more opportunities to throw the ball but you do have to have talent to make it work.

If Tech had Robert Griffin in their system, damn.

pkbpkb81
06-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Robert Griffin is a beast if he had anything around him Baylor would compete for the big 12 title.

Blake
06-18-2009, 10:34 AM
If Tech had Robert Griffin in their system, damn.

yeah, he'd make a great wide receiver at Tech.

mookie2001
06-18-2009, 05:40 PM
if anyone follows recruiting at all theyve heard of jeremie calhoun from van texas

what do you think about RJ washington pkp?

also OU has a fucking huge safety with a strange name he's like 6-5

on the texas side

all true sophs
dan buckner has to come out hard this year, david snow backs up everyone on the OL he can throw down, emanuel acho will rush the passer and push the starters for playing time at LB

should all be vital this year and key returning lettermen in 2010

mookie2001
06-18-2009, 05:48 PM
Joseph Ibiloye

i watched video on this dude can ball like derrick strait but bigger and stronger, texas wanted him bad

DMX7
06-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Joseph Ibiloye

i watched video on this dude can ball like derrick strait but bigger and stronger, texas wanted him bad

what class is he in?

mookie2001
06-18-2009, 05:58 PM
same as calhoun and washington i think which is 2008

pkbpkb81
06-18-2009, 06:05 PM
if anyone follows recruiting at all theyve heard of jeremie calhoun from van texas

what do you think about RJ washington pkp?

also OU has a fucking huge safety with a strange name he's like 6-5

on the texas side

all true sophs
dan buckner has to come out hard this year, david snow backs up everyone on the OL he can throw down, emanuel acho will rush the passer and push the starters for playing time at LB

should all be vital this year and key returning lettermen in 2010

rj is going to be a stud but wont see much time this year unless someone gets hurt

our d-line is a strength

a kid named David king is ahead of Rj on the depth chart right now.