06-18-2009, 12:38 PM
hey darrin. "we" "lost". get over it.

jman3000
06-18-2009, 12:38 PM
What a dumb bitch.

jman3000
06-18-2009, 12:39 PM
hey darrin. "we" "lost". get over it.

"DarrinS" "won". "He" "voted" for "Obama". It was "you" who "lost".

jman3000
06-18-2009, 12:42 PM
That cunt really should have shown more respect to him. Like he didn't go through a lot to get to where he was? Give me a fucking break. She just comes off sounding like a snobby bitch.

jman3000
06-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Holy shit... what a sweet eye patch....

DarrinS
06-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Did she just watch A Few Good Men?

Col. Jessep: I would appreciate it if he would address me as Colonel or Sir. I believe I've earned it.

Judge Randolph: Defense counsel will address the witness as Colonel or Sir.
Col. Jessep: [to Judge] I don't know what the hell kind of unit you're running here.

Judge Randolph: And the witness will address this court as Judge or Your Honor. I'm quite certain I've earned it. Take your seat, Colonel.

The difference is, the General wasn't being disrespectful.

DarrinS
06-18-2009, 12:46 PM
Holy shit... what a sweet eye patch....

LOL. Didn't notice that.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-18-2009, 12:53 PM
"DarrinS" "won". "He" "voted" for "Obama". It was "you" who "lost".
riiiiiight.

i've noticed you're in this forum a whole lot lately instead of keeping everyone abreast of your skank of the week progress in the club. skank pool dry up? or are they at summer camp?

jman3000
06-18-2009, 12:57 PM
riiiiiight.

i've noticed you're in this forum a whole lot lately instead of keeping everyone abreast of your skank of the week progress in the club. skank pool dry up? or are they at summer camp?

Jealous that I actually get pussy and don't just flirt with 50 something year old women all day?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Jealous that I actually get pussy and don't just flirt with 50 something year old women all day?
:lmao
thanks for the comedy relief. you should go on the road.

Wild Cobra
06-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Did she just watch A Few Good Men?

Col. Jessep: I would appreciate it if he would address me as Colonel or Sir. I believe I've earned it.

Judge Randolph: Defense counsel will address the witness as Colonel or Sir.
Col. Jessep: [to Judge] I don't know what the hell kind of unit you're running here.

Judge Randolph: And the witness will address this court as Judge or Your Honor. I'm quite certain I've earned it. Take your seat, Colonel.

The difference is, the General wasn't being disrespectful.
Not only that, but if she was as intelligent as Col. Jessep, the proper line would have been "please call me senator or Ma'am.

Oh wait... He did say Ma'am... What am I thinking?

MannyIsGod
06-18-2009, 01:09 PM
riiiiiight.

Bitter.

FaithInOne
06-18-2009, 01:17 PM
politicians like Boxer are scum. They deserve no respect. They have no respect.

George Gervin's Afro
06-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Another non issue thread!

Whoever started this thread is an embarassment..

Viva Las Espuelas
06-18-2009, 01:54 PM
riiiiiight.

Bitter.

coyotes_geek
06-18-2009, 02:01 PM
I thought it had already been established that U.S. Senators are a bunch of egotistical, arrogant fucktards who are in love with themselves. But, I guess it never hurts to be reminded every so often.

sam1617
06-18-2009, 02:57 PM
"I worked so hard to get that title." Yeah, thats exactly the attitude I want a servant of the people to use... Dumb bitch.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-18-2009, 11:53 PM
What a cunt. Worked hard? When that general was a grunt in a trench somewhere with someone shooting at him, you were eating off silver platters living the high life. And now? He's a career military man who's served his country, while you're some stupid bitch who promised people all kinds of shit to get in office.

Winehole23
06-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Doubly embarrassing: Gen. Walsh was following military protocol (http://www.tradoc.army.mil/cong/faqs.htm#11).

CubanSucks
06-19-2009, 02:43 AM
What a cunt. Worked hard? When that general was a grunt in a trench somewhere with someone shooting at him, you were eating off silver platters living the high life. And now? He's a career military man who's served his country, while you're some stupid bitch who promised people all kinds of shit to get in office.

:tu :tu :tu :tu :tu

Doubly embarrassing: Gen. Walsh was following military protocol (http://www.tradoc.army.mil/cong/faqs.htm#11).

:tu

I think it's obvious she is having a power trip. Perhaps she felt a little insecure considering the work you have to put in to become a senator doesn't even compare to that of becoming a Brig. Gen.

CubanSucks
06-19-2009, 02:48 AM
I wonder what Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore would have to say about all of this?

http://jaguar.it.miami.edu/~chris/formal_methods_in_the_movies/ApocalypseNow.jpg

FaithInOne
06-19-2009, 11:26 AM
On the upside, this is just further proof the far-left fascists could never get enough military/leo support to back them up when shit really hits the fan.

They'll have to continue, forever, taking away liberties indirectly. :toast

Obstructed_View
06-19-2009, 01:41 PM
:tu

I think it's obvious she is having a power trip. Perhaps she felt a little insecure considering the work you have to put in to become a senator doesn't even compare to that of becoming a Brig. Gen.

No, she was making sure to show some public contempt for a member of the military, and knew it would make the news when she did. In other words, she's playing to her base. It was easy enough to do and will carry weight with her voters that love rhetoric more than results.

Extra Stout
06-19-2009, 01:50 PM
No, she was making sure to show some public contempt for a member of the military, and knew it would make the news when she did. In other words, she's playing to her base. It was easy enough to do and will carry weight with her voters that love rhetoric more than results.

That would be par for the course for Boxer. Feinstein is more of the standard-issue Democrat, while Boxer caters to the moonbats.

CubanSucks
06-19-2009, 03:00 PM
I wonder what Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore would have to say about all of this?

http://jaguar.it.miami.edu/~chris/formal_methods_in_the_movies/ApocalypseNow.jpg

http://neuropolitics.org/apocalypse-brando2.jpg

Forget Bill Kilgore, Colonel Kurtz would have just beheaded the bitch on the spot.

PEP
06-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Why havent the usual pussies posted in here??

greyforest
06-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Senate: Senator, Sir, or Ma’am

ploto
06-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Senate: Senator, Sir, or Ma’am

By virtue of being listed first, I would say it is the preferred form of address although the others are obviously acceptable.

jman3000
06-20-2009, 11:09 AM
By virtue of being listed first, I would say it is the preferred form of address although the others are obviously acceptable.

It's probably just listed first because it's asexual or neutral. She's still a cunt.

FaithInOne
06-20-2009, 12:06 PM
As if the Title of senator commands respect in the first place. :lol

I cannot think of a least respected profession other than maybe prostitute.