PDA

View Full Version : Saallvviiaaa

Soul_Patch
06-18-2009, 04:30 PM
Any of you guys ever tried this stuff? I dont know what made me think of it, but a friend of mine brought some along to a yearly guys rite of passage type camping trip we do every january up at the lake..."coldest day of the year" camping trip...

anyway...

That's some crazy ass shit right there...i laughed so hard for like...5 straight minutes, i couldnt tell wtf was going on. I have done acid quite a few times, as well as mushrooms, but nothing was as intense and fast reacting / going away as this stuff. I was almost scared to do it again (didnt btw).

Im very suprised this stuff hasnt been made illegal yet, its way too fun to be allowed.

DannyT
06-18-2009, 08:15 PM
its headed that way if it hasnt already. Its considered an illegal substance by the military.

mookie2001
06-18-2009, 08:21 PM
i read like 95% of the people who smoke it wouldnt do it again

whats the point?
i even robotripped more than once

koriwhat
06-18-2009, 11:28 PM
it's illegal atleast here in san antonio from what i know.

Sense
06-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Yahoo answers tells me it's legal in Texas.. but that it's bound to be banned soon..

I think I wanna try it before it gets banned or I'll regret it ;p.

From what I've read/seen.. you have to make sure the environment is perfect for a good trip... or else it's going to be a bad experience

Cant_Be_Faded
06-19-2009, 12:17 AM
They have been talking about the imminent scheduling of Salvia since the year 2000.

mrsmaalox
06-19-2009, 01:16 AM
Is it this same salvia, like what is in my yard?

http://www.gardenersworld.com/objects/plant-detail-i/PL00006082_Salvia_lg1.jpg/http://www.soonerplantfarm.com/_ccLib/image/plants/DETA-358.jpg

Leetonidas
06-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Is it this same salvia, like what is in my yard?

http://www.gardenersworld.com/objects/plant-detail-i/PL00006082_Salvia_lg1.jpg/http://www.soonerplantfarm.com/_ccLib/image/plants/DETA-358.jpg

That's sage. Salvia divinorum is the one that makes you trip balls.

And fuck salvia. That stuff is jacked.

HighLowLobForBig-50
06-19-2009, 07:48 AM
yes that stuff is jacked up. back when i was still drinkin i tried it a couple times in one night. never again did i mess with that stuff. it had me leaned up against a wall thinkin i was a green crayon. half the fun was seeing other people act like idiots after smokin that shit.

JoeChalupa
06-19-2009, 07:51 AM
I have no desire to try it.

phyzik
06-19-2009, 08:53 AM
yes that stuff is jacked up. back when i was still drinkin i tried it a couple times in one night. never again did i mess with that stuff. it had me leaned up against a wall thinkin i was a green crayon. half the fun was seeing other people act like idiots after smokin that shit.

:rollin yeah, after reading that I think I will stay away from that shit, though I'd relish the chance to see someone else trip on it. :lol

DisAsTerBot
06-19-2009, 09:21 AM
salvia... you should prolly huff some paint too...

Fpoonsie
06-19-2009, 07:25 PM

:rollin

Yeah, I definitely just startled the entire pretentious Denton coffee house after reading this and cracking up.

David Bowie
06-19-2009, 07:43 PM
I tried it at an extremly low potency a few years ago and it felt just like weed.

Heath Ledger
06-19-2009, 07:59 PM
There are some funny videos on youtube of people using that shit. Just search for Salvia on youtube.

Its in the process of being banned in many states.

baseline bum
06-19-2009, 09:59 PM
I put salvia in the category with sherm, heroin, and PCP as shit I'll never try.

Sense
06-19-2009, 10:42 PM
I put salvia in the category with sherm, heroin, and PCP as shit I'll never try.

Why not?

I mean like any other potent drug I'm going to say that you gotta be careful... I wouldn't do it if I got a bad trip from it... shit my last weed trip was very uncomfortable....

regardless I just wanna try it once...

I'm not scared of it because it's only a 5 min. trip

Fat Bones
06-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Sherm. Never heard that before...

Sherm is shoom?
If so, Shrooms are pretty damn excellent.

z0sa
06-19-2009, 11:59 PM

salvia doesn't even hold a candle to that shit, or huffing paint like whoever said. The very strong kinds still only make you trip for less than 5 minutes. I dunno the crayon talk, every time I've done stronger versions of salvia I can't stand, walk, or talk as I'm in another dimension.

Fat Bones
06-20-2009, 12:59 AM
OK, I looked up sherm. Sherm is bad, kids. Mmmmkay?

For review:
Shrooms good, sherm bad.

Got it.

Salvia? Maybe while camping one night...

CubanSucks
06-21-2009, 02:51 AM
From what I've heard it's just a shorter high version of pot. BTW, does anyone know if it will show up in a urine sample? And if so how long does salvia stay in your system?

z0sa
06-21-2009, 02:55 AM
From what I've heard it's just a shorter high version of pot. BTW, does anyone know if it will show up in a urine sample? And if so how long does salvia stay in your system?

salvia is 100% legal in the US as far as know, but still, I'm pretty sure its gone real quick like 24 hours. Only a small amount is needed for great results, which btw, are nothing like pot. When I tried Planet K's free samples of the weakest kind, it was still much different than weed. it felt like being dragged by some invisible stream and everything seems real intense.

Sense
06-21-2009, 12:23 PM
salvia is 100% legal in the US as far as know, but still, I'm pretty sure its gone real quick like 24 hours. Only a small amount is needed for great results, which btw, are nothing like pot. When I tried Planet K's free samples of the weakest kind, it was still much different than weed. it felt like being dragged by some invisible stream and everything seems real intense.

It is not 100% legal in the US....

it is illegal in Ohio, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Tennessee, Virginia, Mississippi.

mookie2001
06-21-2009, 12:37 PM
what is it with the stupid questions in the club about drug tests?
NO, 99% of the drug tests are the same cheap shit you can go buy at cvs, they test for cocaine, methamphetamines, opiates and marijuana

z0sa
06-21-2009, 01:48 PM
It is not 100% legal in the US....

it is illegal in Ohio, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Tennessee, Virginia, Mississippi.

thanks for clarifying which it is not in.

Soul_Patch
07-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Salvia is not like weed at all, at least not the stronger stuff. I honestly didnt even think it was much like acid or shrooms...its similar but definately not the same.

I believe it can still be bought at Planet K in differing intensities. At least it could back in January this year.

I smoked just one hit of the strongest stuff, and started coughing, within 20 sec i was laughing so fucking hard i thought i was never going to stop. It was basically like the initial stages of tripping on acid (the come up) but 1000 times more intense, and very short. The entire thing was over in about 5 min, then you just feel somewhat stoned for a few hours afterwards. It was fun...not something id do every day, but it was fun to try.

Definately be somewhere safe if you are going to try it, have someone sober there to make sure you dont hurt yourself...i did it on a camping trip, and had a friend there that was familiar with it, i did it, then when i came down, he did...completely safe imho...even if you flip out (which my friend sorta did) its over very quick.

Bukefal
07-01-2009, 09:28 AM
wpk-4eTfS2Q

:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpk-4eTfS2Q

Soul_Patch
07-01-2009, 09:33 AM
4eTfS2Q

:lol

big white squares are funny~

Bukefal
07-01-2009, 09:34 AM
EVllL4tNZsI

:lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?index=2&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=8E0E5045A92C03BD&v=EVllL4tNZsI&playnext=1

Bukefal
07-01-2009, 09:35 AM
big white squares are funny~

Lol I dont know why the youtube links arent working :wow

Soul_Patch
07-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Lol I dont know why the youtube links arent working :wow

yea i went to you tube and watched it...and that is pretty much how it is...my buddy had a similar experience as this guy, i pretty much just laughed uncontrollably hard for 5 min...to the point my stomache muscles were sore for a few days afterward.

Bukefal
07-01-2009, 09:39 AM
yea i went to you tube and watched it...and that is pretty much how it is...my buddy had a similar experience as this guy, i pretty much just laughed uncontrollably hard for 5 min...to the point my stomache muscles were sore for a few days afterward.

Its working now :)

That's funny!! But I ve never tried, and I wouldnt do it either.

Soul_Patch
07-01-2009, 09:39 AM
btw....that dudes mullet rocks!

Leetonidas
07-01-2009, 11:40 AM
EVllL4tNZsI

:lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?index=2&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=8E0E5045A92C03BD&v=EVllL4tNZsI&playnext=1

That one is my favorite. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
07-01-2009, 12:28 PM
i tried this a couple of times during my brief drug daze and i really got nothing out of it. it taste like you were smoking resin and it actually gave me a headache. in no way did it make me act like the dudes in the vids.

Leetonidas
07-01-2009, 01:26 PM
You obviously didn't do it right then.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-01-2009, 01:40 PM
i did it just like the people here.

Leetonidas
07-01-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm just fucking with you. It does the same shit to me. I hold that shit as long as I can and it just ends up making me feel a little weird and my head hurts later.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-01-2009, 01:47 PM
after i smoked it i had that horrible after taste in my mouth for the rest of the day.

yes, have fun with that.

batman2883
07-01-2009, 01:52 PM
i tried it and nothing happened :|

z0sa
07-01-2009, 02:04 PM
i tried it and nothing happened :|

surprised. even the weakest shit made me feel the "lifestream". The stronger shit put me in another world where I was a robot, living a robot life as some transport for people. I was spinning to the exit ramp one day and spun right back into my human body in this world. maybe I was a tire or something, but everything seemed awfully high tech. That was just one bowl I smoked (btw guys, you know you're supposed to smoke an entire bowl to yourself in a single hit for it to work best, right?)

Slydragon
07-01-2009, 02:10 PM
LTHNNVtziEg

a1QavlZe2H8

ginobili's bald spot
07-01-2009, 02:42 PM
LTHNNVtziEg

Don't do it if you have friends like that.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-01-2009, 02:57 PM
that's a mesmerizing sig, bald spot.

ginobili's bald spot
07-01-2009, 04:21 PM
that's a mesmerizing sig, bald spot.

:toast

cornbread
07-01-2009, 05:37 PM
They have been talking about the imminent scheduling of Salvia since the year 2000.

That's when I tried it.

It sucks.

Das Texan
07-01-2009, 07:10 PM
fucking druggies.

brettn
07-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Tried this stuff a few summers ago after a spurs playoff loss. At least I think it was after a playoff loss. Either way, I was pretty skeptical heading into it. Weeds the only other drug I've done and it generally doesn't do a whole lot for me. But saliva doesn't fuck around. A few seconds after inhaling, it felt like my limbs were going numb one by one. Right arm, then right leg, then left arm, left leg. Eventually I just fell into some world where I had NBA teams logos flying at me. Really weird, I know. Came back a few minutes later and I gained feeling in my limbs one by one again, sort of how I'd lost the feeling. I had no idea how long I'd been "gone" but the people I smoked with said only 3 or 4 minutes. It's one of those things that I don't think I'd ever do again, but I can't say that I really regret it. I say go for it if you really wanna try it.