PDA

View Full Version : Zombieland trailer

dimsah
06-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Looks good.

ubr5EQzaPmQ

And a recent thread pertaining to one of the stars of the movie.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122435&highlight=zombieland

phyzik
06-19-2009, 03:56 PM
LOL at the Purell part

CharlieMac
06-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Welcome back Woody Harrelson. You're on my good side again.

"Zombie Killer of the Week"

phyzik
06-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Is it bad that I want zombies to actually be real? this is how I dream about myself living if zombies where real.

ATRAIN
09-28-2009, 02:47 PM
I really want to go see this movie and I have heard its pretty freaking hilarious.

baseline bum
09-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Sweet. More Grindhouse-style movies! I can't wait to see this one.

CubanSucks
09-28-2009, 05:07 PM
I think it looks fucking stupid. :wakeup :rollin No but seriously...I despise this movie by the trailer and commercials alone

exstatic
09-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Has anyone seen the 'R' trailer? Apparently, Woody keeps busting in when the Kid is trying to make time with the older sister. At one point, the kid says "you're like this giant cock-blocking robot invented in a top secret government laboratory!". :lol

exstatic
09-28-2009, 08:08 PM
There's a Facebook group. Neat shorts about Zombieland "rules".

NoOptionB
09-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Is it bad that I want zombies to actually be real? this is how I dream about myself living if zombies where real.

Nah, the current times are boring.

CuckingFunt
09-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Has anyone seen the 'R' trailer? Apparently, Woody keeps busting in when the Kid is trying to make time with the older sister. At one point, the kid says "you're like this giant cock-blocking robot invented in a top secret government laboratory!". :lol

The red band trailer is hilarious.

I'll be seeing this one on Saturday with a big group. Been planned for months.

MiamiHeat
09-28-2009, 08:42 PM
I am immediately interested in this, should be a ton of fun

It seems like they ripped this idea off of video games. We are hypnotized about everything zombies.

Left 4 Dead, Cod 5 nazi zombies, etc

This movie seems like someone played LEFT 4 DEAD and then said

"Hey, this is awesome. We should make a movie like this game, with 4 survivors!"

"Yeah! and we can make it into a comedy instead of a horror film! AWESOME"

exstatic
09-28-2009, 10:37 PM
I am immediately interested in this, should be a ton of fun

It seems like they ripped this idea off of video games. We are hypnotized about everything zombies.

Left 4 Dead, Cod 5 nazi zombies, etc

This movie seems like someone played LEFT 4 DEAD and then said

"Hey, this is awesome. We should make a movie like this game, with 4 survivors!"

"Yeah! and we can make it into a comedy instead of a horror film! AWESOME"

Sorry. Zombie movies have been around WAY longer than any video games, let alone zombie ones.

I do like the humor element, though. Woody H strolls up the aisle with his banjo and starts playing the Deliverance song...lol.

LnGrrrR
09-29-2009, 09:39 AM
I love zombie movies, and can't wait to see this one.

LnGrrrR
09-29-2009, 09:40 AM
The red band trailer is hilarious.

I'll be seeing this one on Saturday with a big group. Been planned for months.

Cheers! :toast

ATRAIN
09-29-2009, 09:54 AM
I love zombie movies, and can't wait to see this one.

Yeah Zombie movies are bad ass especially zombie comedies like Shaun of the Dead.

atxrocker
09-29-2009, 10:16 AM
has some potential, gonna check it out for sure

LnGrrrR
09-29-2009, 10:29 AM
Yeah Zombie movies are bad ass especially zombie comedies like Shaun of the Dead.

Speaking of zombie related items, I'm looking forward to Dead Rising 2, and I plan on getting Left 4 Dead 2 after a month or so when it drops price.

ATRAIN
09-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Speaking of zombie related items, I'm looking forward to Dead Rising 2, and I plan on getting Left 4 Dead 2 after a month or so when it drops price.

Are you play Nazi Zombies? I wonder if they would make a movie on that? Seems like a lot of people are curious on the actual story. I might get left for dead 2 but there are other games that have priority.

LnGrrrR
09-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Are you play Nazi Zombies? I wonder if they would make a movie on that? Seems like a lot of people are curious on the actual story. I might get left for dead 2 but there are other games that have priority.

Never heard of Nazi Zombies.

I've been playing Marvel UA2 lately.

My list of upcoming games is sorted into these categories:

Must-haves, release day:

Modern Warfare 2
Bioshock 2

Will most likely get:

Dead Rising 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect 2

50/50

NBA 2K10
Brutal Legend

ATRAIN
09-29-2009, 10:38 AM

Must-haves, release day:

Modern Warfare 2
Bioshock 2

Will most likely get:

Dead Rising 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect 2

50/50

NBA 2K10
Brutal Legend

Dude if you like zombies games you should try and get a used copy of COD WAW just for zombies, its bad ass.

My list is Assassian's Creed 2
MW 2

I still need to play bio part one so I can play part 2 when itt comes out.

How is MUA2?

LnGrrrR
09-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Alliance is fun, especially if you're playing with others online. Shouting, "Iceman, hit the fusion, NOW!" is a bit of a rush. Some of the characters are a little lame (songbird? Blah.) but you can make some fun teams. Not enough classic arcade beat-em-ups nowadays. Reminds me of old Simpsons, TMNT and XMen arcade games.

MiamiHeat
09-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is a button masher. I played the first one and returned it the same day

I got bored within 1 hour.

Ugly camera angle, button masher with my eyes closed, etc..

Trainwreck2100
09-29-2009, 11:37 AM
Dude if you like zombies games you should try and get a used copy of COD WAW just for zombies, its bad ass.

My list is Assassian's Creed 2
MW 2

I still need to play bio part one so I can play part 2 when itt comes out.

How is MUA2?

You have a long time to wait for Bio 2 cause it got pushed back to next year....The team creating ended up seeking help from the creator........he told em fuck off

ATRAIN
09-29-2009, 11:48 AM
You have a long time to wait for Bio 2 cause it got pushed back to next year....The team creating ended up seeking help from the creator........he told em fuck off

WOW really, why?

BlackSwordsMan
09-29-2009, 12:35 PM

Must-haves, release day:

Modern Warfare 2
Bioshock 2

Will most likely get:

Dead Rising 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect 2

50/50

NBA 2K10
Brutal Legend
DR2,MW2,AC2,L4D2. All buys

LnGrrrR
09-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is a button masher. I played the first one and returned it the same day

I got bored within 1 hour.

Ugly camera angle, button masher with my eyes closed, etc..

Well yeah, if you don't like arcade beat-em-ups then it's obviously not the game for you. :lol

ATRAIN
10-03-2009, 10:09 AM
This movie was BAD ASS

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Anyone else think this jessie eisenberg guy acts EXACTLY like Michael Cera? In fact, i dare you to rewatch adventureland, and just imagine Michael Cera deliver those lines. This guy is totally stealing Cera's bit.

How much you wanna bet those yiddish hollywood powers-that-be wish they can go back and re-do Superbad with eisenberg and get rid of Cera?

scampers
10-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Anyone else think this jessie eisenberg guy acts EXACTLY like Michael Cera? In fact, i dare you to rewatch adventureland, and just imagine Michael Cera deliver those lines. This guy is totally stealing Cera's bit.

How much you wanna bet those yiddish hollywood powers-that-be wish they can go back and re-do Superbad with eisenberg and get rid of Cera?

:wow

I seriously thought that they were the same person.

Ditty
10-03-2009, 01:04 PM
movie was hilarious

EricB
10-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Anyone sure that Cera and this guy aren't freaking brothers?

Fermixalot
10-03-2009, 01:12 PM
This guy has a bit more range than Cera though, who's range consists of awkward nerd to slightly more awkward nerd.

But this movie was awesome, just a fun zombie movie. Nothing Oscar worthy, but there's nothing wrong with making a movie that's fun to watch with some hilarious moments and an extremely surprising cameo (not going to ruin it).

And Woody looked like he was having the time of his life!

EricB
10-03-2009, 01:20 PM
exactly right, not every movie has to be this freaking dry drama. Have some fun, let loose a bit.

Can't wait to catch it in a couple weeks.

BlackSwordsMan
10-03-2009, 01:31 PM
wow I thought it was cera in the movie

koriwhat
10-03-2009, 04:06 PM
for me... move was eh. not that exciting personally. the best part of the movie, the opening credits.

koriwhat
10-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Anyone sure that Cera and this guy aren't freaking brothers?

no shit! they act and sound the same.

Condemned 2 HelLA
10-03-2009, 05:24 PM
I thought that it could've been better.

ManuTP9
10-03-2009, 06:30 PM
its time to nut up or shut up! i enjoyed this movie.

NoOptionB
10-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Everytime I see this trailer, I still think it is Cera even though I have realized it is not.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2009, 12:16 AM
That is exactly what I am saying guys. Eisenberg is this guy they found that stole Cera's bit (the shy, moderately sarcastic, slightly stoner, tell-it-as-it-is naive youngster, with an innocently cute and sharp cadence) that they will pimp endlessly simply for the fact that he's jewish and Cera is not.

Like I said. Watch adventureland, and imagine Cera delivering those lines. I don't even have to watch this piece of shit to know he's ripping off Michael Cera's bit hardcore on every line.

Sometime in the Superbad thread a couple years ago, I said Michael Cera had two, maybe three movies left using his bit. Flash forward, and the third movie would have been his prehistoric Jack Black flop that noone saw.

Now hollywood found their more ideal Cera, a jewish version, and they are sustaining that bit for a few more movies beyond what it would have lasted. What is pathetically pathetic is that Cera can deliver every line this hack delivers exactly the same but they choose not to cast Cera. Funny how that hollywood works, huh?
And to chodebload anyone thinking I'm being groundlessly anti-semtic, look at Eisenberg's acting method in "The Squid And The Whale". He's capable of more, and they're using Cera's bit as a springboard for him. Unfortunately Cera is officially dead as far as movies go. The Arrested Development movie will be his Magnum Opus.

ATRAIN
10-04-2009, 10:19 AM
its time to nut up or shut up! i enjoyed this movie.

Remember enjoy the little things lol

Dre_7
10-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Good movie. Very funny. I enjoyed the cameo as well. :lmao

CuckingFunt
10-04-2009, 11:56 AM
I laughed. A lot.

jaffies
10-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Bill Murray scenes were hilarious.

Don't cross the streams!

Death In June
10-04-2009, 12:51 PM
I enjoyed the first half of the movie, up until the BM scenes and then, I don't know. It lost me for some reason.

PakiDan
10-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Bill Murray scenes were hilarious.

Thanks Reynaldo for the SPOILER!!!!!

The Franchise
10-05-2009, 02:30 AM
Saw it tonight and it was better than I really expected it to be. Bill Murray is retarded. :lol

LnGrrrR
10-05-2009, 08:05 AM

Yeah, but I like him more than Cera, somehow. Maybe because Cera is so mousey.

LnGrrrR
10-05-2009, 08:17 AM
And the movie was fun. It's neat to see zombie movies nowadays where the people are aware of what zombies are, and how to fight off zombies. The double tap had me cracking up every time.

SA210
10-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Great movie! :tu

Cameo was my favorite part :lol

ATRAIN
10-06-2009, 09:37 AM
And the movie was fun. It's neat to see zombie movies nowadays where the people are aware of what zombies are, and how to fight off zombies. The double tap had me cracking up every time.

especially when they ran over those zombies twice, then reversed and did it again "THE DOUBLE TAP" lol

IronMexican
01-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Pretty cool movie. I went in with low expectations and this movie served them.

ATRAIN
01-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Pretty cool movie. I went in with low expectations and this movie served them.

You barely saw this? Did you download it or something cause I know its no longer in theaters.

METALMiKE
01-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Zombieland 2 shouldnt be too far behind.

IronMexican
01-12-2010, 01:25 PM
You barely saw this? Did you download it or something cause I know its no longer in theaters.

Yeah, downloaded it. I really don't watch movies, but there's nothing to do with a RROD 360.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-12-2010, 02:26 PM
This movie was good. The whole Twinkie schtick was funny. The limbering up bit, too.

to21
01-12-2010, 04:03 PM
I thought it was funny....but I saw it going in with very low expectations.