PDA

View Full Version : Street Kings??-a movie you dont want anyone to know is in ur top 10

holcs50
06-20-2009, 06:24 AM
ok, this probably doesn't need a new topic-but damn this movies underrated, one of the best corrupt cop/interesting movies ive seen. I liked it before but watching it again, really i like this movie better than training day, i think keanu is awesome in it, he plays a depressed-alcoholic but in the end a good guy. idk , i guess not to be like the other thread , what movies are u ashamed in liking, what movies do yall have in like top 10 that no one else would agree on? cuz id put this in mine and no one else would, ha.

BlackSwordsMan
06-20-2009, 06:57 AM
good twist in the middle but shitty ending

FaithInOne
06-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I loved this movie. Strong anti-hero by Keanu.

Good movie.

leemajors
06-20-2009, 08:33 PM
it wasn't good, it wasn't awful. that's about it.

bostonguy
06-20-2009, 10:34 PM
They tried copying Training Day and did a horrible job of it. Them showing the sun going up and down made it even more evident. Denzel sold the role of a corrupted cop. Whittaker? meh.

Training Day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Street Kings

holcs50
06-21-2009, 07:16 AM
I loved this movie. Strong anti-hero by Keanu.

Good movie.

yea thats what im talkin bout-its a real good movie. I like disco too, that sucked when he got rocked, "can't bring a boy to a gunfight" haha, or something like that. We straight up nightmares - common actually was freaky-and i can see how people don't like it, story wise, but acting was good and i liked the story-it wasn't a wannabe training day, way diff...I'd actually like to see ethan hawkes character face off with keanus, that would be an interesting fight, gotta say keanu would win tho cuz ethan would want to put cuffs on and keanu would just blow his brains out, ha.