PDA

View Full Version : Black widow woman who drugged, raped ten men

Sense
06-20-2009, 04:58 PM
A YOUNG Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping 10 men.
The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused 10 local men after poisoning them with clonidine, Life.ru reports.

Valeria, who has already been nicknamed the Black Widow for her love of spiders, would get acquainted with men and invite them to her place.

She gave them drinks with clonidine, which almost immediately sent them to sleep for almost 24 hours.

After that, she undressed her victims and raped them, tightening a rope on their male organs to keep them erect.

Waking up in hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma, all the victims could remember was a friendly brunette who gave them drinks.

Finally, local police identified the offender and arrested her.

At present, the police know about ten of Valeria’s victims, although one of them refused to file a complaint against her.

“It was great,” the unnamed man said.

“I like hot women. I only wish she hadn't use the clonidine on me.”

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,25658928-948,00.html

ATRAIN
06-20-2009, 05:03 PM

:lmao

z0sa
06-20-2009, 06:22 PM
by raping them, apparently she simply had sex with them "against their will?"

That's not rape at all. That's probably something every man has fantasized about (besides the nut/penis tying). At least I have.:wakeup

yeah. I've wondered about being drugged and raped in this exact same way. Except I'm conscious and enjoy most of it in my version. Then she brands her phone number on me and dumps me somewhere.

ATRAIN
06-20-2009, 06:37 PM
by raping them, apparently she simply had sex with them "against their will?"

That's not rape at all. That's probably something every man has fantasized about (besides the nut/penis tying). At least I have.:wakeup

yeah. I've wondered about being drugged and raped in this exact same way. Except I'm conscious and enjoy most of it in my version. Then she brands her phone number on me and dumps me somewhere.

That would be HORRIBLE!! I would hate for a hot chick to rape me :lmao

BlackSwordsMan
06-20-2009, 06:56 PM
I wish she was my neighbor

jman3000
06-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Everything sounds pretty good... except for the penis trauma.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Talk about rape being all about power. If that bitch needed some dick she could have easily done it without the drugging and raping.

Biernutz
06-20-2009, 07:48 PM
A YOUNG Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping 10 men.
The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused 10 local men after poisoning them with clonidine, Life.ru reports.

Valeria, who has already been nicknamed the Black Widow for her love of spiders, would get acquainted with men and invite them to her place.

She gave them drinks with clonidine, which almost immediately sent them to sleep for almost 24 hours.

After that, she undressed her victims and raped them, tightening a rope on their male organs to keep them erect.

Waking up in hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma, all the victims could remember was a friendly brunette who gave them drinks.

Finally, local police identified the offender and arrested her.

At present, the police know about ten of Valeria’s victims, although one of them refused to file a complaint against her.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,25658928-948,00.html

This post is no good without a photo of Valeria K. Please post if she is "HOT OR NOT"