PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

Spursfan092120
06-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Is it possible for two posts to make someone the most ignorant person in the history of SpursTalk?

Tacker quite possibly has, in one afternoon, become the absolute worst poster on this site, including Ducks. For those who have missed it, I am going to show the posts, and then let you decide what you think...

Tim Duncan is Overrated...... The only reason he has won those rings was because he got MASSIVE support. He had one of the greatest Centers in history by his side in 99 and 03, Had 3 allstars in 05 and and in 07.

Championship wise (media wise) Duncan would be considered one of the top 10 of all time only because of his rings and he was the best player on the team when they won those rings. Obviously no credit is given to teammates.

Statistical wise Tim Duncan is nothing but a Soft Kevin Garnet TYpe....

Discuss.....

If Pippen >>>>> Gasol, then Kobe > MJ Yes I know Im a Bulls fan but I want to present this argument. I hope you guys can prove me wrong since it would be nice for MJ to be the GOAT but I think Kobe has something to say about this. You guys flamed me in the other thread for even comparing Gasol to Pippen. You guys made it seem like Pippen is 500x greater than Gasol and that Gasol is nowhere near Pippen. If thats true, then Kobe has won the champion with much much much much less supporting cast than did MJ. Now considering Pippen is that much good, I doubt The Bulls would have won that much games during their championship years without Scottie Pippen.. Probably a Pippen less Bulls would have gotten to 50 wins with a 4th seed or lower. With that being said Jordan would not have had 6 rings (who knows how much rings he would have had) and with his team's record not being so high, he wouldnt have won those MVPs. Most of the people's argument when comparing Jordan to Kobe is that Jordan has more MVPS more Titles, 3 peat etc.... Kobe won without much help Jordan had all the help he can get.

OK....now's your turn...decide....

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 12:13 AM
I didn't know that comparing two players makes another two players easier to compare.
Dude's posts were bad in the beginning..now they're just starting to give me a headache.

LeBronMVPjames
06-21-2009, 12:28 AM
What's tacker BTW

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 12:31 AM
What's tacker BTW
The guy who posted those absolutely ignorant posts that I put in my first post in here. That, along with many other stupid comments he's made, has forced me to put this poll together...

KSeal
06-21-2009, 12:46 AM
lol plagiarism thread

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 12:47 AM
lol plagiarism thread
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123212
:lmao:lmao

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 01:01 AM
He's also the brainchild of this quote...

Jordan without Pippen would have never won a title nor would he have won those 5 MVPS he would just be one of those many Great scorers without a title.

BlackBellamy
06-21-2009, 01:16 AM
It's a toss up. If he is not totally ignorant to the general game of basketball (which seems to be the case by my understanding)... he may just be one of the best trolls to ever grace this forum.

sexinthatsx
06-21-2009, 02:34 AM
hahahahaha I wonder who was the only person that voted for "no, he's really smart"?

Chieflion
06-21-2009, 02:35 AM
I think he is a dumbass. Pink him.

Mister Sinister
06-21-2009, 03:26 AM
He's also the brainchild of this quote...
I think "brainchild" in reference to Tacker is a little generous.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-21-2009, 10:43 AM
He's dumb but not the dumbest person on ST. Last I checked Ducks is still posting.

JamStone
06-21-2009, 10:54 AM
You care too much.

Who cares if stupid people are stupid?

Tacker
06-21-2009, 11:05 AM
Whats so idiotic about my posts? I have an opinion and I presented them and I expected some arguments but all I here from you R-TARDS is flaming.

Yes Tim Duncan is overrated and thats my opinion. I support my opinion. Tim Duncan with a healthy MANU made it to the WCF in 08 but failed to make it past the 1st round in 09 without Manu, that just goes to show how underrated his teammates are and how overrated Tim Duncan is.

And Im going to state this again. If you claim Pippen to be >>>>> GASOL and consider pippen to be top 10 of all time then that goes to show how much support Jordan had when he won those titles. Kobe won the title with much much less support than what MJ did so Im just saying Kobe should be up there in terms of talks of GOAT.

Tacker
06-21-2009, 11:07 AM
You're telling me Jordan would have still won those MVPs without Scottie Pippen?

Unholy Turkey
06-21-2009, 11:32 AM
He probably could have.

One thing to take note of his how impressive the other teams were during that time. Payton's Sonics, Ewing's Knicks, Shaq and Hardaway's Magic, Robinson's Spurs, Barkley's Suns, Drexler's Trailblazers, Malone and Stockton's Jazz, and Olajuwon's Rockets would also beat the tar out of this years Lakers. All of them.

Of course other teams would have to raise their expectations to get things done.

Tacker
06-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Kobe has won the champion with much much much much less supporting cast than did MJ

Why did you bold this quote whats so wrong about it........

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 03:03 PM
Why did you bold this quote whats so wrong about it........
I'm not even going to get into this...you're hilarious, and you're ignorant. If you truly believe the greatest PF of all time is overrated, you're even more of an idiot than I already assumed. When the only two guys who could possibly overtake him as the best PF of all time say themselves that he is the best, how the hell can your claim make any sense? You tell me what exactly makes him overrated? Please..tell me where we say he's awesome at something, but he's not. Tell me who's better at the PF position in history, and show me why. You said you had numbers to back you up...where are they? Where are the numbers that say Tim Duncan is overrated and not as good as we say he is.

Tacker
06-21-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm not even going to get into this...

Of course you arent going to get into this because if you did youd know Ill shoot you down. Wanna pussy out? Explain to me why you bolded my statement...

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Of course you arent going to get into this because if you did youd know Ill shoot you down. Wanna pussy out? Explain to me why you bolded my statement...
Shoot me down? lol...are you serious? Jordan won 6 freaking titles with the only decent player being Scottie Pippen. Kobe gets his first title without Shaq, thanks to an injury to Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady, thanks to an inexperienced Magic team, thanks to Manu being out, and all of a sudden, he's won titles with less talent? Even every Laker fan and Kobe homer in here says that Kobe isn't as good as Mike..you can't even start the comparison. Nice threat though (wanna pussy out). I just think it's so manly to threaten someone over the internet. What, are we 12 years old? Do we need a nap?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Oh...and by the way...from everyone on the site...kindly

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii42/kttulu/ROFL.gif

BlackBellamy
06-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Whats so idiotic about my posts? I have an opinion and I presented them and I expected some arguments but all I here from you R-TARDS is flaming.

Yes Tim Duncan is overrated and thats my opinion. I support my opinion. Tim Duncan with a healthy MANU made it to the WCF in 08 but failed to make it past the 1st round in 09 without Manu, that just goes to show how underrated his teammates are and how overrated Tim Duncan is.

No, your opinion is only supported by more of your opinion and easily debunked (and conveniently fraudulent) stats. Not to mention the prior plagiarism on other threads you have started. No, sir you bring nothing but another misguided (albeit entertaining) troll to this forum.

JamStone
06-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Oh...and by the way...from everyone on the site...kindly

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii42/kttulu/ROFL.gif

You don't speak for everyone on this site. This site has tolerated much worse.

Once again, you care too much.

KSeal
06-21-2009, 06:39 PM
He's dumb but not the dumbest person on ST. Last I checked Ducks is still posting.

:lol Nobody hates ducks more then DoK.

ginobili's bald spot
06-21-2009, 06:43 PM
Spursfan092120 is to tacker as Leonard is to SD.

Spursfan092120
06-22-2009, 11:44 PM
Spursfan092120 is to tacker as Leonard is to SD.
nah...to be honest, I never even saw him on here until he said Timmy was overrated...had to have a little discussion about it.

ginobili's bald spot
06-22-2009, 11:58 PM
nah...to be honest, I never even saw him on here until he said Timmy was overrated...had to have a little discussion about it.

:lol I'm just playing with you man. Tacker is an idiot. He deserves all the shit he gets.

IronMexican
06-23-2009, 12:20 AM
Nah. Leonards hard on for Jeff is scary. The kind of scary to lock all your doors and wear a chasitty belt if I were Jeff.

Kori Ellis
06-23-2009, 12:27 AM
Isn't Tacker something like 13 years old?

If so, maybe that explains things.

ginobili's bald spot
06-23-2009, 12:29 AM

Ok now I feel bad for picking on a little kid.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-23-2009, 12:33 AM
It shouldn't have been hard to notice Tacker is someone who's starting HS next year.

LeBronMVPjames
06-23-2009, 12:41 AM
wat if Tacker is little 13 year old GiRL

Tacker
06-23-2009, 12:52 AM

I'm actually 20 years old 2nd year at the University of Illinois at Chicago....

LeBronMVPjames
06-23-2009, 12:54 AM
I'm actually 20 years old 2nd year at the University of Illinois at Chicago....

but u dont know shit bout the nba so stfup

Tacker
06-23-2009, 12:55 AM
but u dont know shit bout the nba so stfup

Just because I present an argument that contradicts with your beliefs doesn't mean I dont know shit about the NBA.......

LeBronMVPjames
06-23-2009, 12:58 AM
well u the one who said tim duncan is overrated on spurstalk.com

Tacker
06-23-2009, 12:59 AM
well u the one who said tim duncan is overrated on spurstalk.com

And?

LeBronMVPjames
06-23-2009, 01:02 AM
And?

and you got proved wrong by everybody

Tacker
06-23-2009, 01:07 AM
and you got proved wrong by everybody

No one yet proved me wrong i got facts to back it up too

LeBronMVPjames
06-23-2009, 01:25 AM
No one yet proved me wrong i got facts to back it up too

lmao also u know wat the stats say on top of this thread.That 74 percent of people said that u r retarded

Tacker
06-23-2009, 01:28 AM
lmao also u know wat the stats say on top of this thread.That 74 percent of people said that u r retarded

Ha ha ha that doesnt mean shit, Of course Spurs fans are going to call me retarded because I called their butt buddy Tim Duncan overrated. And all those people are probably from 3 or 4 people, I can make 50 accounts right now and vote in favor of me.............

LeBronMVPjames
06-23-2009, 01:30 AM
Ha ha ha that doesnt mean shit, Of course Spurs fans are going to call me retarded because I called their butt buddy Tim Duncan overrated. And all those people are probably from 3 or 4 people, I can make 50 accounts right now and vote in favor of me.............

the 8 votes were probably all urs

LeBronMVPjames
06-24-2009, 02:09 AM
^^^Look i aint Tacker^^^