PDA

View Full Version : Ray Ray should learn from LeBron

Fizzzar
04-01-2005, 05:42 AM
http://www.nba.com/games/20050331/CLECHI/recap.html

James played all 53 minutes but made just 10-of-28 shots and 5-of-11 free throws as he was harassed by Nocioni.

"I just tried to make it tough for him because he is such a great player," Nocioni said. "If he catches the ball it's impossible to stop him, so I tried to just deny the ball and play him hard."

In the second quarter, James elbowed the Argentine on a drive and was on the receiving end of a hard foul moments later.

"He does a lot of grabbing and holding and scratching and everything to irritate me," James said. "He did a good job of fighting me tonight, and he got help from his back line. You can't do anything but give him credit."

LeBron is in his second year and is already more or a man than Ray will ever be.

whottt
04-01-2005, 09:09 AM
For all the crap Kobe gets..he's never whined once about Bruce...and he's been defended by Bruce more often than anyone....Bruce plays him hard too.

Sec24Row7
04-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Kobe and Bruce have a LOT of respect for each other, you can tell.

nkdlunch
04-01-2005, 11:53 AM
I saw Lebron whining all game long though. and throwing some elbows back at Nocioni. The worst part is the damn refs never called a foul. There's definitely a conspiracy w/this kid and the league

Taco
04-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Rome is going to have something on Gay Allen Vs Bruce Bowen this on his show today

waly.mg
04-01-2005, 01:02 PM
And when Lebron hit the clutch three, Nocioni was in the Bench
Jannero Pargo entered the game with 2 second left
Pargo is a Former Laker, thatīs the problem