PDA

View Full Version : 7-Eleven Nachos

Strike
06-21-2009, 08:01 AM
Call me crazy, call me sick, call me whatever, but I dig the nachos from 7-Eleven. More specifically, the nacho "cheese" from 7-eleven. It's spicy, "cheesy" goodness makes me pass fire but I don't care. I eat it anyway.

I work across the street from a 7-eleven and probably once a week, I get the nachos on my lunch break. I usually add a few shots of hot sauce to make it better. Lately, I'll buy a bag of tortilla chips from the grocery store before work, go to 7-eleven on my lunch break, buy a Rockstar and just fill an empty nacho tray with cheese and dig in. I know the graveyard shift clerks pretty well (my crew and I go to 7-eleven nearly every night.) so they don't care if I take a tray full of the cheese. They figure with all the money my crew and I spend there, it's no big deal.

Anyway, I'm looking for something comparable I can buy from a store and bring home. or if anyone has a "recipe" to make the shit, that would kick ass, too.

I realize I open myself up to ridicule because of my love for 7-eleven nachos but any help from all the SpursTalkers would be greatly appreciated.

:downspin:

BlackSwordsMan
06-21-2009, 10:59 AM
there's a 7-11 in san antonio?

Fabbs
06-21-2009, 11:25 AM
Are you concerned about boogars being placed on the community nachos?
A 7-11 clerk told me you should be.

I am not trying to rain on your enjoyment of 7-11 nachos.
In fact I'm hoping you do get the recipie all the moreso.

exstatic
06-21-2009, 11:39 AM
So, the secret flavor is boogers?

Strike
06-21-2009, 06:07 PM
there's a 7-11 in san antonio?

I wouldn't know. I live in Portland, OR.

Are you concerned about boogars being placed on the community nachos?
A 7-11 clerk told me you should be.

:lmao

The containers are sealed, so no.

Frenzy
06-21-2009, 06:47 PM
just go steal a tanker truck filled with the cheesy goodness on it's way to the 7-11 fast and furious style....no one will suspect a thing. Then your set for a while.

balli
06-21-2009, 06:48 PM
3 options.
1. Go to Costco and they'll have industrial sized boxes of nacho cheese; similar to what you'd find in a stadium. I personally haven't sampled the 7-11 cheese in years, so I don't know if it's spicier than normal nacho cheese, but yeah, Costco's money.

2. Get a box of velveeta and a jar of jalapenos. Mix that shit together over medium heat.

3. Go buy a jar of Tostitos Queso.

jack sommerset
06-21-2009, 08:52 PM
I feel bad for some of you. The shit you must have eatten in ur life to have 7-11 nachos a favorite.

DPG21920
06-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Nasty. No judgment.

Spurtacus
06-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Tigermarket nachos are good. :tu

Strike
06-22-2009, 01:23 AM
3 options.
1. Go to Costco and they'll have industrial sized boxes of nacho cheese; similar to what you'd find in a stadium. I personally haven't sampled the 7-11 cheese in years, so I don't know if it's spicier than normal nacho cheese, but yeah, Costco's money.
I'm doing that on my next Costco run.

2. Get a box of velveeta and a jar of jalapenos. Mix that shit together over medium heat.
I'll try that today.

3. Go buy a jar of Tostitos Queso.
Good, but not quite the same.I don't know what it is about the stuff from 7-11. There's probably not much actual cheese in it, and the shit is probably toxic on some level, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the grub.

I feel bad for some of you. The shit you must have eatten in ur life to have 7-11 nachos a favorite.
It's ok. I feel bad for you, as well. Simply because you're a douche nozzle.