PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan is Overrated.....

DMX7
06-21-2009, 02:30 PM
This is my attempt to shutdown the internet.

Actually, I'm just trying to point out how stupid this thread is:
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129078

You're welcome, Tacker. :)

mavs>spurs2
06-21-2009, 02:36 PM
The two threads aren't even comparable. One of them is a true statement, and one is just pure blasphemy. Kindly fuck off and die

BlackSwordsMan
06-21-2009, 02:37 PM
The two threads aren't even comparable. One of them is a true statement, and one is just pure blasphemy. Kindly fuck off and die

wow you're an idiot you believe jordan is over rated

Indazone
06-21-2009, 02:37 PM
This is my attempt to shutdown the internet.

How's that working for you so far?

Crickets chirping

gaKNOW!blee
06-21-2009, 02:38 PM

I cant believe you would say Jordan is overrated. wow.

DMX7
06-21-2009, 02:39 PM

You mean die like your mavericks franchise.

4 Championships to 0........ fuck off and die.

mavs>spurs2
06-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Tim Duncan wouldn't last a second at Rucker Park..hes too soft. The NBA just needed to hand some awards and whistles to a nice boring little guy to clean up their image. No surprises there

DMX7
06-21-2009, 02:41 PM
How's that working for you so far?

Crickets chirping

Almost as well as your reading skills. :rolleyes

BlackSwordsMan
06-21-2009, 02:42 PM
rucker park rules = NBA?lol

DMX7
06-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Tim Duncan wouldn't last a second at Rucker Park..hes too soft. The NBA just needed to hand some awards and whistles to a nice boring little guy to clean up their image. No surprises there

Every thug thinks he can play Tim Duncan then he gets to watch him win championships.

Unless of course you're talking no rules hoops in which case R. Wallace is a legend.

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 02:57 PM
There's a reason those guys are playing at Rucker park, and not Madison Square Garden. If you're playing basketball with no rules, you can't call it basketball. When basketball is played the way it's meant to be played, Duncan is the best PF of all time. And yeah...Duncan gets so many whistles his way...lol..you're hilarious. Do you even watch basketball?

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 02:57 PM
Every thug thinks he can play Tim Duncan then he gets to watch him win championships.

Unless of course you're talking no rules hoops in which case R. Wallace is a legend.
lol..yeah...and like I said..there's a reason those guys are playin at Rucker and not MSG.

Tacker
06-21-2009, 03:01 PM
What an ARtard, wheres your explanation that MJ is overrated?

sonic21
06-21-2009, 03:04 PM
That's right, great player but NOT the best of all time. This honor belongs to Bill Russell.

11 RINGS FAGGOTS

Tacker
06-21-2009, 03:06 PM
That's right, great player but NOT the best of all time. This honor belongs to Bill Russell.

11 RINGS FAGGOTS

I guess in your case Roberty Horry is #2?

sonic21
06-21-2009, 03:10 PM
I guess in your case Roberty Horry is #2?

no, sam jones is 2nd. Try to keep up

mavs>spurs2
06-21-2009, 03:10 PM
If I were just 6'7 I could beat Tim Duncan 1 on 1.

carrao45
06-21-2009, 03:15 PM
I agree. If anyone thinks that Jordan is better than Wilt they are sadly mistaken.

Dude back off Wilt's dick. Wilt was held way under his averages in the Playoffs and biggets games of his career. Jordan came up big when it mattered. As an example, In 1962, when Wilt averaged 50 ppg during the regular season, his scoring dropped to 35 in the playoffs, thats 15 LESS PPG IN THE BIG GAMES. And even then, Wilt's large points and rebounds numbers were a result of a faster paced game, and smaller, weaker opposing centers. MJ was the best, Wilt didnt come up big enough in the playoffs
End of discussion.

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Well Tim would just feel bad beating a mentally challenged kid.
yeah..that'll pretty much cover it. I had no idea what to say to this guy...I know he's just trying to stir things up, but he literally had me speechless...that was just completely ignorant..lol

mavs>spurs2
06-21-2009, 03:18 PM
yeah..that'll pretty much cover it. I had no idea what to say to this guy...I know he's just trying to stir things up, but he literally had me speechless...that was just completely ignorant..lol

Not trying to stir anything up. I'd just be beating the overrated player I'm supposed to beat, no surprises there.

Spursfan092120
06-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Not trying to stir anything up. I'd just be beating the overrated player I'm supposed to beat, no surprises there.
Dude...you're stirring the pot..it's obvious...there's no way in hell that any normal IQ person would think that TD was overrated, or if they were just a little taller they could beat them...you're not stupid, are you?

TheProfessor
06-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Dude...you're stirring the pot..it's obvious...there's no way in hell that any normal IQ person would think that TD was overrated, or if they were just a little taller they could beat them...you're not stupid, are you?
:lol Just stop responding then.

carrao45
06-21-2009, 04:21 PM
I'd like to see how much Jordan's numers would have dropped had he been triple teamed. When it came to the playoffs Wilt was constantly triple teamed in the low post forcing him to pass out. it wasn't until the 67 team that Wilt had good enough shooters around him to kick the ball out leading to a championship and him averaging 9 assists per game on top of his 21 points and 29 rebounds. Name a player in the past 50 years that has put up those numbers in the playoffs.

The reason I have to be so out spoken about Wilt is because I am one of the few people who know how good he is. Your arguement is based off common misconception. Smaller and weaker centers? Compared to Wilt, yes. Compared to the league of today, no. Bill Russell, Nate Thurmond, Willis Reed, Wes Unseld. Those are just a handful of some of the better defensive forwards/centers that played.

Ok ill drop the weaker center argument. But Wilt was triple teamed every game. No chance teams just started doing that in the playoffs, but not in the regular season. he was triple teamed all the time. And the fact is, even Shaq, despite being tripled and hacked more than even Wilt, was able to increase his scoring average in the playoffs

E20
06-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Tim Duncan is the worst PF in the world, because he can't do a 720 behind the back, between the legs windmill dunk.

SpursWench21
06-21-2009, 06:54 PM
If I were just 6'7 I could beat Tim Duncan 1 on 1.

Nope

Bukefal
06-21-2009, 06:54 PM
:lol :lol

Obstructed_View
06-21-2009, 10:09 PM
I actually wrote an article about how Jordan was overrated during his comeback with the Wizards. I found it some time later and posted it on ST somewhere.

poop
06-21-2009, 10:19 PM
i wonder how Dirk would fare at 'Rucker Park'?