PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Calls Kid "Fatso"

mrsmaalox
06-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Mayor Breaks Up Fight, Calls Kid 'Fatso'

http://news.aol.com/article/toledo-mayor-curses-video/532870

TOLEDO, Ohio (June 18) -- Online video shows an Ohio mayor who was biking through a city park step into a fight to break it up, yelling at the teens and calling one a "fatso."
A video posted on YouTube shows 70-year-old Toledo Mayor Carty Finkbeiner wading into the midst of about 20 young people.
He is heard yelling, "Come here, fatso" and "Tubby, get your butt out of here."
The mayor's spokeswoman says Finkbeiner was alone in late May, saw the highly charged situation and took action to stop it.
It's not the first time Finkbeiner has stepped in to keep the peace.
He once chased down a motorist who had driven through a red light and gave the driver a citizen's complaint.

GewYDWneAnU

cornbread
06-22-2009, 11:38 AM
The story should be that a 70 year old man was brave enough to break up a fight in a group of 20 people.

Cry Havoc
06-22-2009, 12:18 PM
Pretty awesome of him to do that. Screw the name calling. Those kids are tough enough to be in a huge fight but they can't handle someone calling them fat? That's pretty weak. :lol

mrsmaalox
06-22-2009, 12:20 PM
I know!! I can only imagine what they were calling each other before the mayor showed up :lol

jack sommerset
06-22-2009, 12:24 PM
That kid is fat

Bender
06-22-2009, 12:25 PM
"fatso" & "tubby" is pretty minor. I can't believe this is news these days...

manufan10
06-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Pretty awesome of him to do that. Screw the name calling. Those kids are tough enough to be in a huge fight but they can't handle someone calling them fat? That's pretty weak. :lol

That's "tough guys" for you these days! :lol

manufan10
06-22-2009, 12:43 PM
"When I was a kid, it was 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me,'" Carlos Mencia recalls on his first album, Take a Joke America. "Now it's 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words may devastate my inner child forever.'"

Bukefal
06-22-2009, 12:53 PM
The story should be that a 70 year old man was brave enough to break up a fight in a group of 20 people.

Exactly, now that's a good mayor!!! Taking care of things himself, instead of talking about what others should do. He deserves honour.

Big P
06-22-2009, 12:57 PM
To the Mayor :toast

mrsmaalox
06-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Exactly, now that's a good mayor!!! Taking care of things himself, instead of talking about what others should do. He deserves honour.

I heard a story about him on NPR a few months ago: Apparently he lives near a city park in Toledo, and saw that the grass needed mowing. So he took out his mower and went over and cut it. When the neighbors asked him about it he encouraged everyone to take matters into their own hands and not just sit around waiting for something to happen. Well he was a big hero and all, until the company that had the contract for mowing the parks started raising hell about "discrimination" and "breach of contract"!!

FaithInOne
06-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Old dudes who grew up in better times when everything wasn't supposed to be politically correct +1 :toast

Bukefal
06-22-2009, 01:44 PM
I heard a story about him on NPR a few months ago: Apparently he lives near a city park in Toledo, and saw that the grass needed mowing. So he took out his mower and went over and cut it. When the neighbors asked him about it he encouraged everyone to take matters into their own hands and not just sit around waiting for something to happen. Well he was a big hero and all, until the company that had the contract for mowing the parks started raising hell about "discrimination" and "breach of contract"!!

Cool, thats really an awesome mayor!! :king

timvp
06-22-2009, 01:50 PM
We almost witnessed the ultimate sucker punch.

Spurtacus
06-22-2009, 06:22 PM
to the mayor :toast

+1

Trainwreck2100
06-22-2009, 08:32 PM
I was Hardberger called some people fatsos

Cant_Be_Faded
06-22-2009, 08:43 PM
LOLOL what was this posted on www.urbanbeatsandhooks.com
roflrofl

The dude was probably uncoordinated and expelling flatulence.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-22-2009, 09:03 PM
To the Mayor :toast

:toast

Slydragon
06-23-2009, 04:01 AM
WTF!! ok I'm say it since no one else did, What made this video more funny is the damn gangster midget trying to hold the "fatso" back.

Also the guy talking in the video is a pussy, OMG the mayor called kids fat ass, STFU

Mixability
06-23-2009, 10:02 AM
Looked like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man geez.

mrsmaalox
06-23-2009, 10:02 AM
WTF!! ok I'm say it since no one else did, What made this video more funny is the damn gangster midget trying to hold the "fatso" back.

Also the guy talking in the video is a pussy, OMG the mayor called kids fat ass, STFU

:lmao

cornbread
06-23-2009, 10:27 AM
The video host is the biggest villain in all of this. He's a grown man, hanging around a bunch of 13 year olds with his video camera (disturbing). Some kids start fighting, so he starts shooting, probably hoping to profit from it.

Then the elderly mayor puts himself in harm's way to break up the fight and this loser sees his opportunity to earn his 15 minutes by villanizing the old man. The host is a piece of shite in my book.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2009, 10:34 AM
that was a brave old dude. i wonder if the fatso's parents are getting a lawyer. it wouldn't surprise me.