PDA

View Full Version : Drag Queen Priest

Dr. Gonzo
06-22-2009, 01:37 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/26821/pick-whats-wrong-with-this-sentence-gay-catholic-priest-has-minor-dance-hit-singing-in-drag/

Pick what’s wrong with this sentence: Gay Catholic Priest has minor dance hit singing in drag

The drag queen singer known as “Big Mama Capretta” has outed himself as a practicing Catholic priest from Colomnbus, Ohio.
Vincent Capretta, known to his flock has “Father Anthony” said in a statement that “It’s Big Mama, y’all! And I am no longer afraid to of the closet as a gay Catholic priest! I am enjoying my life being who I am and who God intended me to be! Now let’s dance, y’all!”
Big Mama may not be a household name yet, but he/ she currently has the number 25 spot on the U.S. Billboard Club Play dance chart.
Here’s Big Mama’s latest song. Three hail marys and a couple of bloody marys for the road.

IjREbIMddkM

Dr. Gonzo
06-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Now it's time for the "Athiests" to talk about what's wrong with religion and spit their "intelligence".

CuckingFunt
06-22-2009, 01:41 PM
If that song is #25 on the dance music charts, I can't help but wonder how many songs there are to choose from.

phyzik
06-22-2009, 01:44 PM
:lmao

florige
06-22-2009, 01:45 PM
:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-22-2009, 01:47 PM
I am highly conflicted. If he is an ordained leader in the one true holy and apostolic church then his drag dance hit should be #1 with a bullet. What kind of God would allow him to merely crack the top 25?

Dr. Gonzo
06-22-2009, 01:48 PM
I am highly conflicted. If he is an ordained leader in the one true holy and apostolic church then his drag dance hit should be #1 with a bullet. What kind of God would allow him to merely crack the top 25?

Just give God some time to work his mystical powers. The queer will be #1 soon enough.

phyzik
06-22-2009, 01:49 PM
A DJ drag queen catholic priest... thats fucking awesome! :lol

Next will be something like a christian rock singing transvestite bull rider!

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-22-2009, 01:52 PM
A DJ drag queen catholic priest... thats fucking awesome! :lol

Next will be something like a christian rock singing transvestite bull rider!

I'll see that and raise you a post op rapping Hassidic Rabbi stunt biker.

florige
06-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Just give God some time to work his mystical powers. The queer will be #1 soon enough.

:lmao

CuckingFunt
06-22-2009, 02:04 PM

Techno-Klezmer Appalachian snake handler.

phyzik
06-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Techno-Klezmer Appalachian snake handler.

country singing hermaphrodite cross country skier

manufan10
06-22-2009, 02:25 PM

I don't know if he's a Rabbi, but he is Jewish:

KxxuSiC4wNw

http://www.youtube.com/user/matisyahutv?blend=1&ob=4

Dr. Gonzo
06-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Yeah but I don't think he's a post-op.

SnakeBoy
06-22-2009, 04:02 PM
'Big Mama' Homosexual 'Drag Queen' is NOT a Roman Catholic Priest
By Randy Sly
6/20/2009
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)

Reports are circulating that a famous drag queen is, by day, a Catholic Priest. He is not.

WASHINGTON (Catholic Online) – On Thursday news sources around the world were buzzing with the report that the famous drag queen “Big Mama Capretta” was, by day, a Catholic Priest in Ohio. The media, however, is not reporting that the man, Vincent Capretta who also calls himself "Father Anthony", is actually part of an Independent Old Catholic Church not the Roman Catholic Church.

Capretta said that he “came out of the closet” in honor of Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Transgender (LGBT) Pride Month proclaimed by President Obama. "It's Big Mama y'all!” he stated, “And, I am no longer afraid to come out of the closet as a gay Catholic Priest… ” I am enjoying my life being who I am and who God intended me to be! Now let’s dance y’all!”

To set the record straight, Capretta is actually listed as rector of the Community of Charity (www.communityofcharity.org), an Independent Old Catholic Church that describes itself as all-inclusive. That definition includes 'sexual orientation'in this group. He is not a part of the Roman Catholic Church and his church is not in communion with the See of Rome. The man, Vincent Capretta, is not a Roman Catholic. He is a member of the schismatic Old Catholic Church.

The term “Old Catholic Church” actually describes a grouping of autonomous bishops and jurisdictions that began to form in the mid-19th century. They rejected Papal authority and numerous Catholic doctrines, depending upon the group. Several of the groups have become strong supporters and participants in what is now called the "LGBT" (lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender) movement.

Most of these groups tend to embrace a more "liberal", often heretical, view of Christianity. Their clergy can normally be male or female and married or celibate.Some, such as the group which Vincent Capretta belongs to, not only endorse active homosexual practices and the homosexual lifestyle but ordain practicing homosexuals.

The most prominent of Old Catholic lines is the Union of Utrecht, a denomination formed in 1889 by former Catholics from Germany, the Netherlands, and Switzerland who were in schism with Rome. The Bonn Agreement, ratified in 1931, established an inter-communion relationship between Utrecht and the Anglican Church.

The Old Catholic Church has developed a reputation, in recent decades, for passing along their claim to apostolic succession to other churches and fellowships.

Currently Capretta, performing as "Big Mama Capretta", has a hit single titled “Big Mama’s House” that is ranked number 25 on the U.S. Billboard Club Play dance chart. By describing himself generically as a “Catholic priest,” he has intentionally positioned himself as an icon of irony regarding the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church regarding human sexuality.

Gay Blogs and entertainment sites on the web are gloating with headlines such as, “Priest Comes Out as Drag Queen with Hit Single” and “Priest Looks Like a Lady,” again portraying the man as a Roman Catholic priest.

The news of this “Drag Queen-Priest” has also produced a new torrent of negative comments toward the Catholic Church by the activist gay community. In addition, a backlash by Christians, both Catholics and Protestants, has been felt, as people remain unaware that this person is not really a Roman Catholic priest.

Faithful Catholics need to help set the record straight. Vincent Capretta may be a famous drag queen, he may have a hit single and he may even have ordination in an independent Old Catholic line; but, he is most certainly NOT a Roman Catholic priest.Rather, he is being used by those within a portion of the activist homosexual community to harm the Catholic Church and promote their agenda of cultural revolution.

I. Hustle
06-22-2009, 04:36 PM
So the old Catholics are actually the new ones ... and they are gay? How weird