PDA

View Full Version : Perez Hilton vs. Will.I.Am.

ashbeeigh
06-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Ahahaha.

There was a smack down last night between the two and the blogspheres are going crazy crazy.

TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/22/perez-vs-will-i-am-caught-on-tape/)

Perez vs. Will.I.Am -- CAUGHT ON TAPE

Posted Jun 22nd 2009 2:15PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has just obtained video footage of the heated confrontation between Perez Hilton and Will.I.Am -- in which Perez can clearly be heard calling the Black Eyed Pea a "f**king f*ggot."

The footage begins in the middle of the verbal altercation outside an after-party for a music award show in Toronto -- moments after Hilton claims Will went after him like a "heat-seeking missile" and unleashed a verbal tirade at him.

With a crowd surrounding Perez, Will and Will's manager, Polo -- the guys argue back and forth for about a minute, until Perez tells Will, "you're not a f*cking artist ... you're a f*cking f*ggot."

The scene suddenly turns chaotic -- and in the mess someone punches Perez in the face.

On a video blog on his website, Hilton claims Will's manager hit him "two or three times."

Will also posted a video blog saying he never hit anyone.
Perez (http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-22-my-statement)

Perez (http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-22-my-statement)
The truth about how I was attacked in Toronto!

There were MULTIPLE witnesses. What I say above is fact and it will be corroborated as such.

I haven't found Will.I.Am's statement, but's not a flamboyant celebrity blogger. If I find it (or someone else does) post it. I I want to hear his side.

CosmicCowboy
06-22-2009, 01:43 PM
little bitch got owned.

manufan10
06-22-2009, 01:51 PM
little bitch got owned.

+1

Dr. Gonzo
06-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Gay Singing Priest >> Perez Hilton

Sp Ginobili 20
06-22-2009, 02:11 PM
LOL about Perez tweeting about the whole thing

manufan10
06-22-2009, 02:14 PM
1ZcaiHgIIfY

Dr. Gonzo
06-22-2009, 02:20 PM
LOL about Perez tweeting about the whole thing

That's just further proof that he is gay.

jaffies
06-22-2009, 02:27 PM
Who the fuck is Perez Hilton?

Sounds like hooker in Tamaulipas.

ashbeeigh
06-22-2009, 02:28 PM
1ZcaiHgIIfY

yees. I'll watch it later.

manufan10
06-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Who the fuck is Perez Hilton?

Sounds like hooker in Tamaulipas.

:lmao

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/perez-hilton.jpg

This guy sure seems to get beat up all the time.

Perez Hilton is a fag celebrity blogger..

manufan10
06-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Black Eyed Peas Manager Charged With Alleged Perez Hilton Attack
Posted Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12pm PDT by Billy Johnson, Jr. in Hip-Hop Media Training
Liborio "Polo" Molina, manager for hip-hop/pop group Black Eyed Peas, is being charged with hitting celebrity blogger Perez Hilton Monday morning outside of Toronto's Cobra nightclub, the Toronto Star reports.

Molina is scheduled to appear in Toronto's Old City Hall court on August 5, facing one count of assault.
In a video statement posted on PerezHilton.com, Hilton accuses Molina of approaching him from behind and hitting him in the eye several times, drawing blood.

Shortly after 3 a.m. Monday, Hilton announced via his Twitter page that he had been assaulted by "Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards" and that he needed to "file a police report."

Within an hour, the Black Eyed Peas frontman released a video response to Hilton's accusations, dismissing them as lies.

Hilton and the Black Eyed Peas were in Toronto to participate in the MuchMusic Awards. Hilton says the incident developed over the course of several exchanges throughout the night.

According to Hilton, Black Eyed Peas member Fergie approached him backstage at the awards show to complain about Hilton's negative coverage of the group on his site.

After maintaining that he was a Fergie fan but had a right to be objective about the new Black Eyed Peas album, he says that a member of the Black Eyed Peas intentionally bumped into him when passing by.

Hilton says that joking to press about the bump escalated matters.

When attending another after party, Hilton says that Fergie approached him again, expressing disappointment about his coverage, adding that she thought they were on good terms. While Hilton says that his conversations with Fergie were civil, things were intense when he saw will.i.am at another event.

According to Hilton, will.i.am angrily confronted him, telling him not to write about the Black Eyed Peas on his site and demanded that he show will.i.am respect.

As the argument ensued, Hilton admits to calling will.i.am "gay" and a "fa--ot," which Hilton says infuriated will.i.am.

After Hilton exited the club, he accuses will.i.am and Molina of following him, and Molina ultimately punching him in the face.

In his emotional 11-minute video response, Hilton says that he has never been physically attacked because of something he has written.

"I've been doing this for 5 years now and nothing like this has ever happened to me," Hilton says. "I've had people scream at me. I've had people write nasty things on other blogs. I've had people sue me, but never had someone attack me like this. It is wrong and I'm not going to stand for it."

In will.i.am's statement, released before Hilton clarified that it was Molina who actually hit him, he suggests that Hilton blamed him as a publicity stunt.

"Dude, apparently, you were bleeding outside the club," will.i.am says, flatly. "Instead of calling the police, you twitted that I assaulted you. Sounds like somebody wants mad attention and is not concerned about his health."

Hilton is outraged by will.i.am's denial and calls him a coward.

Hilton refers to will.i.am as a thug and says, "I would have more respect if you hit me yourself."

Hilton is entitled to his opinion, even though I think that he crosses the line of decency everyday in his blog. Common sense should have told him that creating an outlet based on writing borderline slanderous blogs about people would keep him in the hot seat. Plus, he continued to provoke the Black Eyed Peas further with name calling and talking to the press throughout the night.

It's really not that hard to ignore those who hate. And I mean hate in the hip-hop sense of the word--the act of dissing just because you can. For the most part, will.i.am has only represented positivity and has been one of the very few artists in hip-hop who has kept a clean record. If it is true that will.i.am's manager is guilty of hitting Hilton, I would ask will if it was worth engaging at all with this nonsense to have your good name tarnished?

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/119056/black-eyed-peas-manager-charged-with-alleged-perez-hilton-attack/

Frenzy
06-22-2009, 07:25 PM
who doesn't wanna punch him/it in the face....

Jacob1983
06-23-2009, 12:13 AM
I thought Will.I.Am was suppose to be a hardcore liberal. I guess liberals hate gays too. Perez Hilton deserved it. I've never seen a beauty pageant judge have so much of a power trip.

TDMVPDPOY
06-23-2009, 02:52 AM
william lol, why didnt he teleport to another place like he did in wolverine.

manufan10
06-23-2009, 08:23 AM
william lol, why didnt he teleport to another place like he did in wolverine.

:lmao

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/Will.i.am-X-Men.jpg

manufan10
06-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Perez Hilton and Black Eyed Peas singer Will.I.Am have posted video statements giving two very different accounts of an alleged assault of the gossip blogger outside a nightclub early Monday morning.

Perez Hilton Twittered that he was bleeding after being assaulted by a member of the Black Eyed Peas outside a party at the club Cobra following the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Canada on Sunday night.

"I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards," the gossip blogger wrote on his Twitter account. "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

Hilton continued in three subsequent tweets:

"Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel."

"I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here."

"The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them."

Will.I.Am posted his own online video statement early Monday morning telling his side of the story. The singer said fellow Black Eyed Peas member Fergie had approached Hilton at an afterparty at the club Ultra and asked what the blogger had against their group. Fergie then relayed the back-and-forth to Will.I.Am, who described the blogger as being "rude."

At a subsequent afterparty at Cobra, Will.I.Am says he and Hilton exchanged words. "So I go up to him and say, 'Hey, can you do me a favor, Perez?... Can you not be so blatantly rude to our group on your website? That's just wrong - you don't have to be disrespectful,'" Will.I.Am said in his video statement. "He said, 'I don't respect you.' I was like, 'What? Ok, if you don't respect me that's cool.'

Will.I.Am then says Perez called him "a f**got" at which point "the fans get all crazy and start on Perez Hilton. I'm just sitting there minding my own business waiting for a car."
However, the entertainment website TMZ reported that the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- had turned himself in to Toronto police early Monday morning. Hilton corroborated this in his own video release Monday morning, saying that The Black Eyed Peas' manager "Polo clocked me right here [motioning to his black eye], and punched me two or three times."

An extremely emotional Hilton also addressed Will.I.am's video statement, saying "You know very well, and I know very well, and God knows that it was not a random fan that hit me."

Hilton did admit calling Will.I.Am a "f**got," saying it was the worse thing he could think of to call the singer at the time. He went further in his video statement, calling the singer "a f***ing coward," and adding he would have had more respect if he would have punched him in the face himself.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,528103,00.html

manufan10
06-23-2009, 08:41 AM
I have two issues with this whole ordeal:

1.) Why the hell did Perez Hilton not call the police himself? If he was able to be on Twitter and post about what was going on, surely he was ok enough to call the police for himself. This guy is a douche, and I don't get why people like him. He could have Tweeted or Twittered (whatever the call it) after he got through with the police.

2.) If he's all for gay rights, why would he call someone a faggot? I thought this was suppose to be a derogatory term. Or is it like black people. They can say ######, but no one else can. Is it the same for gays? Only gays can say faggot and it's ok? I don't understand that. This makes Perez Hilton an even bigger douche.

JudynTX
06-23-2009, 08:45 AM
So it was a catfight? :lol

Heath Ledger
06-23-2009, 11:22 AM
I would drop a couple grand for the opportunity to beat the piss out of Perez Hilton. I hope that fucker chokes on a cock sandwich. Man would I love to shove a broom up his ass sideways.

Mixability
06-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Man would I love to shove a broom up his ass sideways.

No wonder you idolized Mr. Carradine.

Too soon?

Bukefal
06-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Good for him, poor little bastard. Finally he got some ass whooping after all these years of crap from him. He deserved it.

And lol at his dramatic video he posted where he explains it :lol :lol What a douchebag.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-23-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm all in favor of Perez Hilton getting punched out, but rooting for someone involved in creating "My Humps" feels like pulling for the Rockets over the Lakers.

resistanze
06-23-2009, 12:03 PM
I'm all in favor of Perez Hilton getting punched out, but rooting for someone involved in creating "My Humps" feels like pulling for the Rockets over the Lakers.

This.

I never thought I'd see the day when I'm rooting for Will.I.Am.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-23-2009, 02:19 PM
somewhere carrie is smiling.