PDA

View Full Version : How I met your Mother

lefty
06-22-2009, 03:54 PM
No, not yours :D

I'm talking about the CBS show

What did you think of the latest season?

I think it was pretty good, although the :"suspense" on who ends up being Ted's wife is getting pretty annoying.

Barney Stinson is only getting better and better :lmao

And I wish I could meet a carbon copy of Cobie Smulders :depressed

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Awesome show. Stringing along the identity of Ted's wife this far is a little stupid for the premise of the voiceovers. "Hey kids, let me recount to you the events of the seven years leading up to meeting your mom." But when that's the biggest knock you can bring against a show it means they are doing very good.

Doogie is off the charts hilarious, and I do think Colbie Smulders is an underrated hottie, at least when she's not pregnant.

jack sommerset
06-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Anyone have a clue what Barney does for a living?

sonic21
06-22-2009, 04:15 PM

please...

sonic21
06-22-2009, 04:20 PM
i'm still waiting for Slap four

ashbeeigh
06-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Barney's a lawyer isn't he? So is Marshall. And Ted's an architect. Lily's a teacher and i have no idea what that other girl's job is. A writer?

I love love love "How i Met Your Mother." It's an adorable show. I'm counting down the days until it gets syndicated so I can memorize all the lines lik e I have to Friends and scrubs.

manufan10
06-22-2009, 05:17 PM

He has his own kids show:

http://mag.awn.com/issue7.11/7.11images/goodman03_barneyFriends.jpg

CuckingFunt
06-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Barney's a lawyer isn't he? So is Marshall. And Ted's an architect. Lily's a teacher and i have no idea what that other girl's job is. A writer?

I love love love "How i Met Your Mother." It's an adorable show. I'm counting down the days until it gets syndicated so I can memorize all the lines lik e I have to Friends and scrubs.

You love love love the show but don't know "that other girl" is named Robin or that she's a TV broadcaster and former Canadian pop star, Robin Sparkles? I call bullshit.

I don't even particularly like the show and I know that stuff.

lefty
06-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Awesome show. Stringing along the identity of Ted's wife this far is a little stupid for the premise of the voiceovers. "Hey kids, let me recount to you the events of the seven years leading up to meeting your mom." But when that's the biggest knock you can bring against a show it means they are doing very good.

Doogie is off the charts hilarious, and I do think Colbie Smulders is an underrated hottie, at least when she's not pregnant.

+1 on every count

i'm still waiting for Slap four

He hasn't got it yet ? :lmao

I love love love "How i Met Your Mother." It's an adorable show. I'm counting down the days until it gets syndicated so I can memorize all the lines like I have to Friends and scrubs.

Barney and Marshall do work in the same company (a bank ), but only Marshall is a lawyer; Barney must be in finance I think

The other girl is a reporter

batman2883
06-22-2009, 05:33 PM
3rd best show on television i love this show, i wish i was living in new york and rolled with a crew like theirs...

jack sommerset
06-22-2009, 05:52 PM

It's a mystery. They never give his job. They just make jokes about it.

jack sommerset
06-22-2009, 05:53 PM
+1 on every count

He hasn't got it yet ? :lmao

Barney and Marshall do work in the same company (a bank ), but only Marshall is a lawyer; Barney must be in finance I think

The other girl is a reporter

They said one show worked with a tennis ball company.

jack sommerset
06-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Found this on some fan site:

Here are some of the things we know about his job:

- He works for Ultrasoft which makes the yellow fuzzy stuff on tennis balls, oil drills/oil driller, guns and rockets. They also do logging and have several power plants.
- He speaks many languages. See his profile.
- He works directly under the board of directors (according to his pyramid of shouting on his blog)
- He has lots of power, he seems to take calls during meetings, leave the meetings anytime he wants.
- He also seems to have a regular work schedule, always available at night when his friends are drinking.
- He is often on his Blackberry.

1Parker1
06-22-2009, 08:42 PM

Agreed, and I'm a girl and think Robin Scherbatsky is hot. And the show is absolutely hilarious...although I must say I am soooooooooooooooo happy that ugly Sara Chaulk chick didn't turn out to the be the mom. She is such an annoying actress, I hated her on Scrubs too.

http://www.seriesblog.es/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cobie.jpg

Bukefal
06-23-2009, 07:19 AM
This is a cool show, I try to watch it every day. But we are far behind the states, season wise. Today they are airing the second episode of season 3.
All seasons were aired before, but then they repeated it from season 1 again.

TDMVPDPOY
06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
barney and robyns characters is only worth noting, the rest is fkn bs.

mrsmaalox
06-23-2009, 10:48 AM

Wow. What a gripping life you lead :tu

batman2883
06-23-2009, 05:16 PM
marshall is f'n hilarious as well!!!

sarah chaulk would get "it"

mavsfan1000
08-07-2014, 06:57 PM
The show is legen wait for it. Still waiting. Dary. Barney makes that show imo.

Fpoonsie
08-07-2014, 09:19 PM
The show is legen wait for it. Still waiting. Dary. Barney makes that show imo.

lol of course you like this terrible show
lol faggot

DAF86
08-08-2014, 01:51 AM
It's a mystery. They never give his job. They just make jokes about it.

Like Chandler? How very HIMYM like to copy things from Friends.

TDMVPDPOY
08-08-2014, 02:02 AM
these shows i dont know why the douchebag character is always the lead in the show...they are boring ass...

Brazil
08-08-2014, 08:01 AM
:lol dat show is boring as hell tbh

Fpoonsie
08-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Like Chandler? How very HIMYM like to copy things from Friends.

Uh. He was a transpondster.

timtonymanu
08-08-2014, 10:46 AM
I never understood the hype around this show.

UZER
08-08-2014, 02:02 PM
Never seen one episode. Never seen one episode of friends either.

I don't hate on people that do. Just never interested me.

spurraider21
08-08-2014, 02:04 PM
most of the actors on the show are terrible and boring. neil patrick harris carries the show

The Gemini Method
08-08-2014, 02:36 PM
The ending was too predictable. It was a pretty decent show but NPH was the main reason I watched. I prefer The Big Bang Theory.