PDA

View Full Version : Step one of Sarver's plan complete

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2009, 05:21 PM
The training camp is being moved to San Diego:

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2009/06/22/20090622sunscamp.html#comments

Step two will be complete later on this year by turning the Suns into a bottom feeder no one is interested in. Unless a miracle happens, get familiar with hearing San Diego Suns.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2009, 05:33 PM
No big deal, the Lakers go to Hawaii.

It's different. Buss doesn't live in Hawaii, and Buss' loyalty to LA isn't ever in question. Right now, Sarver knows he's pushing major buttons by doing this when half the fan base thinks he doesn't give two shits about the city or the well being of the team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-22-2009, 05:45 PM
There could be some truth to what you said DoK. Ive been in the Phoenix area for the last month, and it doesnt even seem like there is a team here. If the Lakers were doing as bad as the Suns, all you would hear is FIRE MITCH!!! FIRE PJ!!! SIGN DHoward for Luke and Sasha, and Mitch Richmond...

Where is the voice of these fans?

Most of them have jumped off the wagon. The move itself isn't what bothers me. The presumptuous attitude of Sarver doing it when he knows it's going to hurt his image among the fans is what bothers me. I'm just suspicious about the fact Sarver doesn't care AT ALL about his image in Phoenix.

There is plenty of FIRE KERR!!! out there, but the fans aren't vocal enough.