PDA

View Full Version : Kobe laughing the season away

duncan2k5
04-01-2005, 07:01 PM
did any of you see how he and chucky was laughing away when chucky missed 4 straight threes? and he is supposed to be a leader. fighting for their playoff lives and he laughs it off. if brent ever laughs if off with timmy after missing 4 straight i will call trade (for brentof course :spin ) and whats funny is how laker fans were criticizing lebron for how he smiles on the court saying he doesn't take the game seriously. well look at their hero

E20
04-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Kobe is a fag, Chucky is one too.

duncan2k5
04-01-2005, 07:17 PM
ditto

nzkickass
04-01-2005, 07:29 PM
hell yes

People in NZ dont like Kobe either !!

milkyway21
04-01-2005, 08:17 PM
well, it's better than Kobe bashes Chucky after Chucky missed consecutive 3s, don't you think so?

guess, you can never really please everybody. Kobe has shown more respect to the Spurs team & Pops than ShaQ so he is not my enemy.

SequSpur
04-02-2005, 12:27 AM
nba forum

Drachen
04-02-2005, 01:15 AM
Kobe is a fag, Chucky is one too.

Yeah, Kobe and Chucky were laughing because it was eerily reminicient of the previous night when Chucky missed "the hole" four times then too.

duncan2k5
04-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Yeah, Kobe and Chucky were laughing because it was eerily reminicient of the previous night when Chucky missed "the hole" four times then too.
lolol...nice. im not ssaying kobe should have ripped into him in this case because he is just missing shots, but dont laugh and yuk it up with the guy. if u saw them it looked like they were sharing a good joke. bumping into each other laughing and stuff. if a guy is missing shots, as a leader you dont laugh with him. just keep quiet, but stern. dont make him feel like its ok to miss after that. think about it. as spur fans would you like to see duncan and brent butt into each other in laughter after brent misses 4 straight threes in an important game? dont think so

texbumTHElife
04-02-2005, 01:35 AM
Sometimes the shots just don't fall, and all you can do is laugh. Or you can just make the shots, whatever.

I am sorry I have been holding off on this for a while but good lord I am in love with your avatar. Everytime you post I find myself staring at it for like 5 minutes. Thank you!

Kaster
04-02-2005, 05:01 AM
lolol...nice. im not ssaying kobe should have ripped into him in this case because he is just missing shots, but dont laugh and yuk it up with the guy. if u saw them it looked like they were sharing a good joke. bumping into each other laughing and stuff. if a guy is missing shots, as a leader you dont laugh with him. just keep quiet, but stern. dont make him feel like its ok to miss after that. think about it. as spur fans would you like to see duncan and brent butt into each other in laughter after brent misses 4 straight threes in an important game? dont think so

Don't take this the wrong way, bou're not very intelligent. I honestly suggest another hobby.

xcoriate
04-02-2005, 07:32 AM
In all seriousness what is he meant to do? Everyone misses shots. He was probably pissed as all shit with him but it beats the KG sucker punch method. Hell if your a lkaer fan you want him laughing it of.....

I still hate Kobe though :rollin

alamo50
04-02-2005, 08:22 AM
SWEEP!

:king

duncan2k5
04-02-2005, 08:58 AM
if you saw it you would see what i meant. even the TNT crew realized what i was saying. they looked kinda stupid. it wasn't like they were shaking their head with a little laugh. they were all over each other laughing like its a joke. i just dont think as a leader thats the appropriate response to that situation. and to the laker fan who claimed that i am not very smart...at least i can formulate an arguement while you, who probably deem yourself to be smarter than me, can't argue back. hmmm...seems strange dont it?

Kaster
04-03-2005, 05:56 AM
and to the laker fan who claimed that i am not very smart...at least i can formulate an arguement while you, who probably deem yourself to be smarter than me, can't argue back. hmmm...seems strange dont it?

There is no argument to come up with, just use your brain. People that do use their brains know that it's absolutely idiotic to suggest that a player isn't a good leader because he laughs off missed shots. In fact, it makes you look extremely young, stupid and naive to suggest otherwise. Even Michael Jordan regularly laughed off missed shots in his career. So has Tim Duncan. So has basically every player in history. The fact that you would side with the TNT crew shows how little you understand basketball.

MI21
04-03-2005, 06:35 AM
The Lakers don't matter, why do people care?

They are about as relevant as the other LA team.