PDA

View Full Version : Beat up a gay guy

johnsmith
06-23-2009, 08:51 AM
Heard this debate on the radio yesterday in regards to the Perez Hilton thing:

Is it ok to beat up a gay guy?

Is it like beating up a girl?

Is it automatic that you will be accused of hating gay people?

Personally, I would beat the shit out of Perez Hilton, but I don't know if I'd have the heart to beat up any other gay guy...........unless he absolutely deserved it.

Dr. Gonzo
06-23-2009, 08:52 AM
It's a hate crime.

TwAnKiEs
06-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Heard this debate on the radio yesterday in regards to the Perez Hilton thing:

Is it ok to beat up a gay guy?

Is it like beating up a girl?

Is it automatic that you will be accused of hating gay people?

Personally, I would beat the shit out of Perez Hilton, but I don't know if I'd have the heart to beat up any other gay guy...........unless he absolutely deserved it.

Bad= for the sake of him being gay

good = because he is a D-bag like Hilton.

sonic21
06-23-2009, 09:07 AM
depends on why you are beating him up

resistanze
06-23-2009, 09:07 AM
I guessing most gay people would like to stomp the shit out of Perez Hilton as well.

TDMVPDPOY
06-23-2009, 09:10 AM
It's a hate crime.

how about hate fuck? :D:D

CuckingFunt
06-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Odd question. I think it's unacceptable to beat anyone up.

However, I think it's perfectly acceptable to defend yourself against anyone.

Beating someone's ass solely for the sake of beating someone's ass is pretty fucked up, though, and usually an act of hate even if it's not a "hate crime." And, really, childish as hell.

stretch
06-23-2009, 01:31 PM
i beat up johnsmith

is that acceptable? that should answer the question at hand.

johnsmith
06-23-2009, 01:38 PM
i beat up johnsmith

is that acceptable? that should answer the question at hand.

:lol

beenieweenie

stretch
06-23-2009, 01:40 PM
lol orton

johnsmith
06-23-2009, 01:41 PM
I hate you.

stretch
06-23-2009, 01:41 PM
:lol

beenieweenie

say, has someone been playing you in any games on my gamertag? cuz i havent played a 360 in months, cuz one of my friends has it, and has probably been playing on my name. i know he plays call of duty mostly, but he may have played halo or madden, im not sure.

johnsmith
06-23-2009, 01:42 PM
say, has someone been playing you in any games on my gamertag? cuz i havent played a 360 in months, cuz one of my friends has it, and has probably been playing on my name. i know he plays call of duty mostly, but he may have played halo or madden, im not sure.

I've seen your tag online recently, but haven't been playing against it.

stretch
06-23-2009, 01:44 PM
okay. yeah i havent played in a looooooooong time. when i actually make the effort to get the 360 back, ill probably get online and spank you in some madden.

johnsmith
06-23-2009, 01:45 PM
okay. yeah i havent played in a looooooooong time. when i actually make the effort to get the 360 back, ill probably get online and spank you in some madden.

I'm so fucking sick of Madden and Halo. I need to stop being a cheap ass bitch and go buy a new game.

stretch
06-23-2009, 02:37 PM
lol madden is pretty much the only video game i play these days, although i havent played it for the past couple months. but ill be all over it once 10 comes out. ill have to kick your ass on it then.

Cry Havoc
06-23-2009, 02:47 PM
If someone is physically aggressive towards me, I am not going to hold back, be it gay, straight, man or woman. If I am physically in danger because of another person's actions, I do not care about the identity of the other person. I'll protect myself.

On the other hand, I will never start a fight. So unless someone comes up to me, I don't have to worry about it.

Obstructed_View
06-23-2009, 04:27 PM
People that think being gay or female allows them to say whatever they want to whomever they choose at close range deserve to get their noses broken.

IronMexican
06-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Madden 09 was unplayable after a week. 10 better deliver.

mavs>spurs2
06-23-2009, 04:36 PM
I beat up the gay kid sitting next to me in computer animation senior year of high school. He was an expert in photoshop and took it upon himself to put his hand on mine and try to either take control of the mouse or guide my hand with his, I guess he thought he was helping, but I punched him.

Crookshanks
06-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Perez Hilton is such a jerk - he should be beat up every day, whether he "deserves" it or not!

wut
06-23-2009, 06:05 PM
People that think being gay or female allows them to say whatever they want to whomever they choose at close range deserve to get their noses broken.
I agree...on top of the fact that he deserved some Karma for how he unecessarily threw Ms.California under a bus.

Perez Hilton is the real bigot.

[biased rant]
It's what I never understood about extreme Liberals (read: tree hugging hippies, yuppies, etc); they often act like the "republicans" (read: inbred rednecks, anyone in middle America) are the ones that are ignorant/racist and unwilling to listen/change when often they are just as intolerant if not more so.
[/biased rant]
:wakeup

koriwhat
06-23-2009, 06:16 PM
that dude perez hilton is nothing more then a little bitch that when push comes to shove he takes the bitch way out... he cries!

don't try and dish it fag if you can't take it!

Heath Ledger
06-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Isn't it irnoic how he repeatedly called Will I am a faggot?

Jacob1983
06-23-2009, 10:03 PM
I think hate crimes are kind of blown out of proportion sometimes. Yes, hate crimes happen and they are wrong but sometimes crimes that are labeled hate crimes aren't really hate crimes. If you beat up a gay guy, it isn't always a hate crime. If you hit a black guy with you car on accident, it's not a hate crime. If you hate gay people and beat up a gay person because you hate gay people then it's hate crime. I think hate crimes sometimes trivialize a human being because people only care about them because they were a victim of a hate crime.

Trainwreck2100
06-23-2009, 10:09 PM
I would never beat up a gay guy, i might get teh AIDS or worse, teh gay

Udokafan05
06-23-2009, 10:44 PM
The biggest joke is gay people fighting for civil rights while comparing themselves to slaves.

polandprzem
06-24-2009, 11:35 PM
I beat up the gay kid sitting next to me in computer animation senior year of high school. He was an expert in photoshop and took it upon himself to put his hand on mine and try to either take control of the mouse or guide my hand with his, I guess he thought he was helping, but I punched him.
You should kiss him

mavs>spurs2
06-24-2009, 11:39 PM
You should kiss him

Go fuck yourself you Polish faggot