PDA

View Full Version : Forget New York, Lebron to Los Angeles.....Clippers

DenDen
06-23-2009, 09:17 AM
If I was Lebron I'll do that just to cock block Kobe. Lebron, a healty B-Diddy, kamen, newb Griffin, that team would so destroy the lakers.

z0sa
06-23-2009, 09:32 AM
if they could do it, that's genius.

lebron vs kobe, who has homecourt?

DenDen
06-23-2009, 09:41 AM
if they could do it, that's genius.

lebron vs kobe, who has homecourt?
And once Lebron Clippers destroy kobe lakers, all the life long lakers fan become life long clipper fans. LA get all the luck.

TheMACHINE
06-23-2009, 09:43 AM
If Lebron goes to the Clippers, he'll break his leg or something.

sribb43
06-23-2009, 09:44 AM
unless Lebron signs for the minimum or the MLE, no way the Clipps can offer LBJ the max...

manufan10
06-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Sterling would never spend money on his team again. After Baron Davis, that's it, he's done. :lol

ginobili's bald spot
06-23-2009, 10:30 AM
This makes zero sense. There isn't a worse place for him. Being second fiddle to Kobe and the Lakers would be a horrible career move. I don't care who is on the Clippers they will always be a distant distant second in LA.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-23-2009, 11:55 AM
If Lebron goes to the Clippers, he'll break his leg or something.

:lol

Bukefal
06-23-2009, 12:00 PM
That would be a nice rivalry! But I agree, it does not make sense and yeah its worse for him!

JamStone
06-23-2009, 12:06 PM
unless Lebron signs for the minimum or the MLE, no way the Clipps can offer LBJ the max...

Technically, all the Clippers would have to do is find a team to dump Zach Randolph's contract on. As difficult as that would be, if they sweeten the pot by adding Al Thornton (who would be getting replaced by LeBron anyway) and first round draft picks, there might be a team desperate enough to do it. Randolph's contract ends after 2010-11 so it isn't a long term commitment a team would have to be worried about in trading for it.

If they could find a way to dump Randolph's contract, even with Blake Griffin's contract, the Clippers would have somewhere in the neighborhood of $24+ million in cap space, and still have the core group of players of Baron Davis, Chris Kaman, Blake Griffin, Eric Gordon, and DeAndre Jordan.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-23-2009, 12:14 PM
DenDen should seriously consider getting a new username and starting over.

LeBronMVPjames
06-23-2009, 12:17 PM
its impossible clips have no cap space to sign him but if they want to trade somebody for lebron than they would have to trade the whole team just for LeBron James

VivaPopovich
06-23-2009, 04:57 PM
i'm glad you brought it up

most everyone here will be surprised that the clippers actually have the talent level to make a trade happen: baron davis, eric gordon, al thornton, ricky davis, blake griffin, zach randolph, chris kaman, and marcus camby.. but cleveland will probably want too much for him.

lebron should just stay where he is.

mavs>spurs2
06-23-2009, 04:59 PM
LA is a huge market. And Lebron is the only player so big, that he'd bring tons of support and coverage with him no matter where he went. He could literally cockblock the shit out of Kobe and totally change the face of basketball in LA.

TheMACHINE
06-23-2009, 05:48 PM
Knowing the Clippers, they'll trade Blake Griffin for Wally Z and Sasha P.

DenDen
06-23-2009, 06:09 PM
DenDen should seriously consider getting a new username and starting over.
and you should go enjoy your heroin:downspin: