PDA

View Full Version : R. Wallace and Bourousis

terzappi
06-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Are there any chances to sign R. Wallace with the MLE?

here in europe many are talking about Bourousis will become a spur. It's a fake news or is there something of true?

ChumpDumper
06-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Is lies!

Spursfan092120
Bourousis already signed with Olympiacos, and the Wallace deal is a possibility if he wants to play here bad enough, which he told Detroit last year he wanted to play alongside Tim.

bigdog
There was speculation that Bourousis had a contract offer from the Spurs a couple of weeks back, but since then, it has been reported he would sign with some other team overseas.

manufan10
06-23-2009, 02:28 PM
KBP is alive! :lol

iggypop123
06-23-2009, 02:30 PM
last i heard wallace was saying he wasnt taking a huge pay cut. mle is just about it. he reminds me of iverson. crazy enough to stick to his ego and retire if he doesnt get paid

terzappi
06-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Bourousis already signed with Olympiacos, and the Wallace deal is a possibility if he wants to play here bad enough, which he told Detroit last year he wanted to play alongside Tim.

There was speculation that Bourousis had a contract offer from the Spurs a couple of weeks back, but since then, it has been reported he would sign with some other team overseas.

Thanks!

KBP is alive! :lol

What? :look:

timvp
06-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Brontosaurus was never coming to the Spurs. This trade proves it. The Spurs probably didn't even talk to him.

Rasheed is unlikely for many reasons (monetary and attitude being the two biggest reasons) ... but it's possible.

JamStone
06-23-2009, 02:38 PM
last i heard wallace was saying he wasnt taking a huge pay cut. mle is just about it. he reminds me of iverson. crazy enough to stick to his ego and retire if he doesnt get paid

I don't know how much or how less Iverson is willing to play for, but Rasheed wants $8 million a year or allegedly he said he would retire. Not that Rasheed isn't crazy, but I still wouldn't compare him to Iverson crazy. $8 million isn't outrageous for what Rasheed brings on the court, his attitude aside. It's just most teams aren't in position to offer him that, and those that are, probably wouldn't be willing to especially if he wanted multiple years that would affect a team's cap flexibility for 2010. The Cavs were rumored to be willing to offer him a two year deal for $10 million total.

Thompson
06-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Brontosaurus was never coming to the Spurs. This trade proves it. The Spurs probably didn't even talk to him.

Rasheed is unlikely for many reasons (monetary and attitude being the two biggest reasons) ... but it's possible.

How about McDyess?

samikeyp
06-23-2009, 03:05 PM

But...but...Bourousis is Spurs savior!!!! :lol

timvp
06-23-2009, 03:07 PM
How about McDyess?

Probably more possible than Wallace. The Spurs should be begging on his doorstep on July 1. He's someone who might sign for less to try to win a ring.

Sissiborgo
06-23-2009, 06:36 PM
sign rasheed for sure:fro

Sobe_Kucks
06-23-2009, 06:45 PM
sign rasheed for sure:fro

Better...

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/kimble02/smiafro.gif