PDA

View Full Version : Will Ferrari's new F2005 change their fortunes?

Spurs košarka kultura
04-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Just wanted to get some opinions.

SLOVENIAN 8
04-02-2005, 04:57 AM
in first practice Ferrari was 1st :smokin

SLOVENIAN 8
04-02-2005, 05:00 AM
Right now 1st qualifications started. I watching right now.

Spurs košarka kultura
04-02-2005, 07:15 AM
Yeah I’m actually going to be able to watch the race.

Spurs košarka kultura
04-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Get ready for another RENAULT win baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin

mookie2001
04-02-2005, 11:10 PM
i guess if you have money falling out your ass and you dont mind being pompous but save your money and buy a bmw m3 or a corvette

Spurs košarka kultura
04-02-2005, 11:14 PM
i guess if you have money falling out your ass and you dont mind being pompous but save your money and buy a bmw m3 or a corvette

Huh? How are you pompous for buying a Corvette or M3, if you can afford it, you've earned it. Are you sure your in the right thread?

mookie2001
04-02-2005, 11:24 PM
i meant youd be pompous for buying a ferrari
but if you meant "how can you not be pompous for driving a m3 or corvette"
if that makes any sense
then
compare the price of an m3 and a corvette to any ferrari
or fully loaded tahoe for that matter
these cars performance are insane for the price
$50,000 i can justify and not worry about going straight to hell
it's not like you or me or anyone on this website is in the market for a new ferrari in the first place
kobe can afford to buy wife a $4 million ring
that doesnt make it right
you have the right to drive what you want, but you should know that people think youre a pompous asshole, (even if you dont care) thats my right

Spurs košarka kultura
04-03-2005, 12:59 AM
you have the right to drive what you want, but you should know that people think youre a pompous asshole, (even if you dont care) thats my right

I'm sure Timmy's got a Ferrari or two, is he a pompous asshole?

it's not like you or me or anyone on this website is in the market for a new ferrari in the first place

Hey man just cause you've given up on yourself (Which by the way is stupid, why accept defeat before you've even started? Anyone can do anything at anytime all they need is desire) don't assume me or anyone else on this forum can't aquire a car of that level. For me, shit the future has never been brighter, starting an internship next summer. By the way what does any of this have to do with Formula 1?

mookie2001
04-03-2005, 01:13 AM
well i'd be surprised if he did
theyre kind of small
i'd never call tim an asshole but if it was dark and a ferrari sped past me i'd say dam what a car, the rich bastard
thats cool man
it's plausable that you could get enough money to buy a new ferrari
l would bet the farm against it
even if you get $300K,i'm sure it would be tied up in house, kids, etc

Zombie
04-03-2005, 01:41 AM
The question should be "will the Ferrari engine last two races?"
Didn't F1 have a new rule stating the engines will have to be run for 2 races?

T Park
04-03-2005, 04:05 AM
Mookie,

another in the "Hates people that are successfull" liberal stamp.

Keep the stereotypes going there genius.

BTW, I got to catch qualifying today, the run Alonso was awesome, gotta say its cool to see the Mild Seven Magnetti Mirelli cars back in front.

the Toyota run blew me away, I thought they were backmarking dogs!! :Shock

alamo50
04-03-2005, 06:58 AM
Of course Schumacher is gonna win 90% of all races from now on.
How could anybody doubt that?

Spurs košarka kultura
04-03-2005, 07:40 AM
^ 15/57 Laps ALONSO way in 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11.8 ahead of Trulli!
I'm starting to doubt it :lol

Spurs košarka kultura
04-03-2005, 09:14 AM
Race over
1. Alonso
2. Trulli
3. Raikkonen
4. R. Schumacher
5. Pedro da la Rosa (who drove very well for injured? Montoya)
6. Mark Webber
7. Felipe Massa
8. David Coulthard

The question should be "will the Ferrari engine last two races?"
Didn't F1 have a new rule stating the engines will have to be run for 2 races?

^Answer: No, well not so far anyway. Yes engines must last 2 race weekends and tires must last from qualifying to the end of each race.

even if you get $300K,i'm sure it would be tied up in house, kids, etc

I'm assuming $300k is aiming high for you?

Spurs košarka kultura
04-03-2005, 09:20 AM
BTW, I got to catch qualifying today, the run Alonso was awesome, gotta say its cool to see the Mild Seven Magnetti Mirelli cars back in front.

the Toyota run blew me away, I thought they were backmarking dogs!! :Shock

Yeah Toyota is surprising the shit out of me, two podiums in three races.

alamo50
04-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Hey now don't forget about the dutchie Christijan Albers who completed his 2nd race in a row!

http://www.albersf1.com/NR/rdonlyres/2285D1C2-67BD-4C7A-93AA-1429871D37F6/598/newspagebahrace.jpg

:smokin

mookie2001
04-03-2005, 02:21 PM
t park
people love to say liberals are "elitist" AND they hate sucessful people
yall cant have it both ways

T Park
04-03-2005, 04:33 PM
problem is, thats the truth.

Liberals hate successfull people, but dont want to help the little guy at the same time.

Congrats to Alonso, cool to once again see the Mild Seven Car back in front.

SLOVENIAN 8
04-03-2005, 04:43 PM
We will see how its going to be now in Europe, becouse this 3 last races were in extreme conditions. On today race the temperature was 56 :oops
In Europe temperatures will be lower so more chances for drivers who use Bridgestone tires. And Renault seems to be candidate for champion.

ALVAREZ6
04-03-2005, 05:00 PM
$^%@^$&

Spurs košarka kultura
04-03-2005, 09:12 PM
We will see how its going to be now in Europe, becouse this 3 last races were in extreme conditions. On today race the temperature was 56

I can't wait to see a good battle between Schumacher and Alonso, boy what a season, now if only the Spurs and Renault can win championships. Damn that would be sweet!

Oh and Mookie gotta say I love your "anything past a $100k is out of reach" attitude. It just makes it that much easier for people like me to get that Ferrari, or in my case an Aston. We live in America, you want it, you work for it, you get it. Plus before you think this is purely about money it's not, for instance I'm going to begin work for a genetics lab that finds cures for diseases. My father works at the Children's Cancer Research Center in the UT Health Science Center, but I guess since he has an, oh yeah pompous car, he is a pompous asshole right? I mean what has to suck for you is you go in a club or bar and you see two women, one is ehh so so, and the other is drop dead gorgous, by your logic the gorgous one is just plain out of reach huh? Poor fellow, I'll make sure to enjoy my girl just that much more.

And T Park nothin but love bro, I dig the unwavering attitude, especially about my boys Rasho and Barry, face it man haters are everywhere. SHAKE THEM OFF! Then again I don't need to tell you, you've been putting up with this crap for 11,000 something posts, props!

Spurs košarka kultura
04-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Hey now don't forget about the dutchie Christijan Albers who completed his 2nd race in a row!

Hey man keep the faith, remember, there was a time when Fernando raced for Arrows :lol

Spurs košarka kultura
04-05-2005, 10:58 PM
By the way Mookie we're still waiting for that rebuttle.

04-05-2005, 11:03 PM
I quit watching/following F1 after Senna died.

I was in Dallas for the one and only F1 race at Fair Park. That was something else to watch Mansell almost pass out pushing his rig though the finish line while wearing the all black fire suit of the JPS team.

Spurs košarka kultura
04-06-2005, 04:00 AM
R.I.P. Aryton Senna da Silva

I was in Dallas for the one and only F1 race at Fair Park. That was something else to watch Mansell almost pass out pushing his rig though the finish line while wearing the all black fire suit of the JPS team.

You are a very lucky person.

Urko
04-06-2005, 06:50 AM
Hey guys don't rule out Mclaren!!!!!! :smokin Ferrari vs Mclaren (http://193.77.54.19/mp/formel1_vergleich_ferrari-mercedes.pps) :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

Spurs košarka kultura
04-06-2005, 07:32 AM
Renault-vs-Mclaren :spin

Hey I gave them credit, like I said, I loved da la Rosa's race. He gave 110% and I'm sure he raised quite a few eyebrows.

Urko
04-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Yea, Da la Rosa has shown how all other drivers should race!!!!
I don't really remember, when 1 driver has shown so much desire to get in fornt other!

Hopefully other's now will look at da la rosa's replay and learn something from it!

God Bless McLaren and Montoya :smokin :princess :rolleyes :fro :drunk

Spurs košarka kultura
04-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Yeah I've really never seen a driver overshoot a pass ( I believe it was on Button? Not sure) go off the track, get back on and attempt the pass again successfully AWESOME!! Best pass of the race!!!

BTW Heifield(sp?) needs to learn to get the f#$k off the track when his car is done!