PDA

View Full Version : ZaZa will sign for minimum (if he gets married)!

Rover82
06-23-2009, 09:05 PM
This info is all over the internet and I heard it on the radio as well...crazyness!

His uncle, residing in Russia, died last week and left him $100 million. Zaza confirmed the incident, stating that he received a phone call from Moscow from a lawyer explaining the situation, but he said at first he taught it was a joke.

He also said that his uncle in Russia loved him very much and he is not surprised the uncle left everything to him and two sons. The lawyer told him that there is a condition on the will. This condition is that Zaza has to get married and stay married for 5 years.

We should have him down to SA, Pop can find him a slick latina, marry them...and he can sign for the minimum! I think that will solve a lot of our problems!

rayray2k8
06-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Did his father really die?
If it's true, then I don't find this very humors.

Rover82
06-23-2009, 09:12 PM
its not hard if its a wife-for-hire! 10 million after 5 years to her.

Lebowski Brickowski
06-23-2009, 09:14 PM
He gets 300 mii.

but only of he can blow 30 mil in 30 days with nothing to show for it.

Hemotivo
06-23-2009, 09:14 PM
:wow

but 5 years is too much

Yuixafun
06-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Met a girl at a party Saturday that has been engaged for less than a week, already trying to find a Sancho. Scandalous!

... and yea I got that number. Just in case things don't work out, ya dig.

rold50
06-23-2009, 09:15 PM
http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2009/05/zaza-pachulia-must-marry-for-wealth.html

Another update! I apologize for any initial misinformation I might have spread. Fortunately, Basketbawful reader Kaan was there to set me straight:

The player in question is not Zaza Pachulia but rather Zaza Enden. Both are Georgian (seems Zaza is a popular name there), and both came to Turkey at a very young age to play basketball.

And actually the story is extremely fishy. Enden has been known to use incredible theatrics for fame because I believe he is cash strapped and needs to be in the spotlight. He has not played top level basketball for 4-5 years. He appeared in a Turkish version of Dancing with Stars for appearence fees and such. I firmly believe this is a hoax anyway.

superbigtime
06-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Interesting. Twisted. Um...
http://www.readthesmiths.com/articles/Images/Humor/Fail/fail.jpg

angelbelow
06-23-2009, 09:57 PM
he also might not be very motivated to play ball..