PDA

View Full Version : Texas/LSU...anyone else watching?

CosmicCowboy
06-24-2009, 01:34 PM
I don't normally watch baseball but this has been a good series...no way I'm missing the game tonight...should be a real pitchers battle...

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2009, 01:35 PM
I was watching the SA Missions vs CC Hooks on FSN Monday and I watched the Astros vs Royals yesterday. I don't care much for college ball.

Thunder Dan
06-24-2009, 01:42 PM
I was watching the SA Missions vs CC Hooks on FSN Monday and I watched the Astros vs Royals yesterday. I don't care much for college ball.

my good friend and high school teammate was a pitcher for the Hooks last year, but got sent down to Lancaster

CosmicCowboy
06-24-2009, 02:00 PM

Well, it IS the college world series and the winner tonight takes home the title.

Dr. Gonzo
06-24-2009, 02:04 PM
I understand that. But I still don't care much for college ball. Although I really like the clank of the aluminum bats. I would rather watch major league or even minor league ball.

Bukefal
06-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Im gonna watch it, its the world series and im a longhorn fan!!

tlongII
06-24-2009, 04:07 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129056

CosmicCowboy
06-24-2009, 04:36 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129056

suck my dick forum

CubanSucks
06-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Abso-fucking-lutely. I HATE lsu. Everything about them from the "geaux tigers":rolleyes signs to their worst color combination possible.

By the way, I love how whoever Texas plays, the other team's fans always have some sign referencing how they're gonna eat longhorn. They obviously don't know the history of the longhorn. The last time longhorn was actually a normal food was back in the 19th century when they were the only cattle able to travel a lot of the harsh cattle trails and survive. The meat on a longhorn was TOUGH (tough as in not tender) but they couldn't get regular cattle due to the long harsh western trails. As far as food goes, longhorns have been irrelevant since barbed wire and railroads. So FUCK OFF!...not to mention LSU's mascot is COMPLETELY irrelevant!!! WHAT THE FUCK do tigers have to do with Louisiana?

dirk4mvp
06-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Abso-fucking-lutely. I HATE lsu. Everything about them from the "geaux tigers":rolleyes signs to their worst color combination possible.

It's really cool to hold your index and pinkie in the air and look like a gigantic faggot too.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
06-24-2009, 05:00 PM
tlong did regulate on you brah

Spurtacus
06-24-2009, 05:06 PM
It's really cool to hold your index and pinkie in the air and look like a gigantic faggot too.

Sad how pathetic you are.

dirk4mvp
06-24-2009, 05:17 PM
:cry

Spurtacus
06-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Wow, great comeback there. You're the king of brilliant comebacks.

dirk4mvp
06-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Sad how pathetic you are.

Did you have this one saved up then?

lol butthurt about the longhorns

Spurtacus
06-24-2009, 05:23 PM
Did you have this one saved up then?

lol butthurt about the longhorns

No, its just sad that you spend your days trolling on this board.

What about the Longhorns? Win or lose the CWS, they are still one of the top athletic programs in the nation. I'm far from a baseball fan but I support my Horns in all sports. Who do you root for? Aggies? Tech?

dirk4mvp
06-24-2009, 05:25 PM
utsa

yeah, I'm trolling because the other guy decided to type an essay about something stupid like that. Good observation.

dirk4mvp
06-24-2009, 09:54 PM

By the way, I love how whoever Texas plays, the other team's fans always have some sign referencing how they're gonna eat longhorn. They obviously don't know the history of the longhorn. The last time longhorn was actually a normal food was back in the 19th century when they were the only cattle able to travel a lot of the harsh cattle trails and survive. The meat on a longhorn was TOUGH (tough as in not tender) but they couldn't get regular cattle due to the long harsh western trails. As far as food goes, longhorns have been irrelevant since barbed wire and railroads. So FUCK OFF!...not to mention LSU's mascot is COMPLETELY irrelevant!!! WHAT THE FUCK do tigers have to do with Louisiana?

Did you enjoy your game?

CubanSucks
06-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Did you enjoy your game?

So now lsu has just as many baseball championships as Texas. I'm not pulling my hair out cause of this loss like I would have so many times if I were a mavs fan.

CubanSucks
06-25-2009, 01:30 AM
utsa

yeah, I'm trolling because the other guy decided to type an essay about something stupid like that. Good observation.

utsa? enough said. The rest of this post makes you sound like a 5th grader

IronMexican
06-25-2009, 02:30 AM
Neaux win for UT today.

dirk4mvp
06-25-2009, 09:21 AM
So now lsu has just as many baseball championships as Texas. I'm not pulling my hair out cause of this loss like I would have so many times if I were a mavs fan.

lol bringing up something that does't have to do with the rest of this thread. The rest of this post makes you sound like a 5th grader

utsa > tu

chode_regulator
06-25-2009, 04:39 PM
ut > suta

See I can re arrange letters too!! :rolleyes

CubanSucks
06-26-2009, 04:07 AM
lol bringing up something that does't have to do with the rest of this thread. The rest of this post makes you sound like a 5th grader

utsa > tu

You do realize utsa is part of the UT family don't you? Learn some loyalty